'Two and a Half Men' star Angus T. Jones begs fans to stop watching: 'I don't want to be on it'

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
wealth can't buy you mental health

5 years ago '05        #22
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,018 | Props total: 9838 9838
If the kid has found something and that something being religion that is keeping him from pulling a stunt like the R&B singer Houston or just going off the deep end then why not be happy for him? All of you atheist and closet worshippers who chose to run with the masses and take a crap on something that you personally don't believe k!ll me. Religion isn't your thing then so be it. But don't rock the kid for finding something that keeps him grounded and brings him peace. I guess seeing him knocking off whatever single hollywood hottie and tricking off dollars and having late night binges resulting in D.U.I's would make you all happy. There is no winning in this world with you people. He finds solace in religion and he gets rode for it. If he smoke, drank and fornicated like it was no tomorrow he'd still get rode for it. I applaud little buddy and hope this makes him into the man he wants to be and not the ill fated destiny that hollywood has for him. Hey Angus...
 5 years ago '07        #23
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70369 70369
remember him in "see spot run" man....i recorded that sh*t on my vhs when i was little lol.
 5 years ago '11        #24
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
He was only good as a kid
 5 years ago '09        #25
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,631 | Props total: 1805 1805

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #26
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 Michael 1987 said:
I always knew it was true .. n*ggas still will call him crazy..fu*king blind sheeple.

ceo-of-hucworld said:
If the kid has found something and that something being religion that is keeping him from pulling a stunt like the R&B singer Houston or just going off the deep end then why not be happy for him? All of you atheist and closet worshippers who chose to run with the masses and take a crap on something that you personally don't believe k!ll me. Religion isn't your thing then so be it. But don't rock the kid for finding something that keeps him grounded and brings him peace. I guess seeing him knocking off whatever single hollywood hottie and tricking off dollars and having late night binges resulting in D.U.I's would make you all happy. There is no winning in this world with you people. He finds solace in religion and he gets rode for it. If he smoke, drank and fornicated like it was no tomorrow he'd still get rode for it. I applaud little buddy and hope this makes him into the man he wants to be and not the ill fated destiny that hollywood has for him. Hey Angus...

Vin Steezel said:
Well he got my support, I never been a fan of this cracka a.ss show for crackas

5 years ago '12        #27
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #29
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 2731 2731
this kid grew up with people telling him when

to get up
eat,sh*t
learn text,talk

From the parents to his manager,producer other actors...

Now he´s a grown man and he has to deal with the real world ,success,Rejection

it was only a matter of time
 5 years ago '04        #30
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Good for him!

Don't understand why he's being crucified for finding something to believe in and stating something that's obvious to most. Nearly everything on TV has some sort of underlying meaning or form of "brainwashing" to keep your mind occupied. Same as the music industry.
 5 years ago '12        #31
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83
 kidd247 said:
Good for him!

Don't understand why he's being crucified for finding something to believe in and stating something that's obvious to most. Nearly everything on TV has some sort of underlying meaning or form of "brainwashing" to keep your mind occupied. Same as the music industry.
In his defence, he did work with Charlie in his meth and pr0nstar spree
 5 years ago '10        #32
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Now we gotta play the game of figuring out who molested him on the set as a kid to drive him crazy

5 years ago '10        #33
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
Nothing is wrong with repping Jesus. Good for him.
 5 years ago '08        #34
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,858 | Props total: 9185 9185
shows turrible anyway
 11-27-2012, 01:31 AM         #35
NiteTerroz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL. People out here struggling and he is basically throwing God's blessing bestowed upon him back in God's face. SMH.
Best believe the FORERUNNER has his hands elbow deep in Angus pockets.

Hmmm young n dumb this one is!
 11-27-2012, 01:38 AM         #36
THNKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A step towards Truth. I'm sure he will make another step passed this forerunner guy though!
 5 years ago '05        #37
GST 
space
space
$14,848 | Props total: 2424 2424
 MasterCheef119 said:
Dude makes 300 000 a episode with a god damn recession out here and still manages to be salty on life

only ***** ppl
 5 years ago '05        #38
GST 
space
space
$14,848 | Props total: 2424 2424
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
not happy for anybody that joins a cult and praises another man like he is God...the Bible clearly has a rule for that
 5 years ago '04        #39
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1093 1093
He found his Pastor/Spiritual Leader on youtube
 5 years ago '05        #40
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,026 | Props total: 537 537
Let's not forget he isba pro actor.. Maybe he bis tired of that gig.. And want to transform out of that role and do something new.. If not that religion is smart.... Discredit the occult while being a cult..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy