'Two and a Half Men' star Angus T. Jones begs fans to stop watching: 'I don't want to be on it'

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
52 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,579 | Props total: 6204 6204
wealth can't buy you mental health

5 years ago '05        #22
ceo-of-hucworld 33 heat pts33
space
space
$8,390 | Props total: 11490 11490
If the kid has found something and that something being religion that is keeping him from pulling a stunt like the R&B singer Houston or just going off the deep end then why not be happy for him? All of you atheist and closet worshippers who chose to run with the masses and take a crap on something that you personally don't believe k!ll me. Religion isn't your thing then so be it. But don't rock the kid for finding something that keeps him grounded and brings him peace. I guess seeing him knocking off whatever single hollywood hottie and tricking off dollars and having late night binges resulting in D.U.I's would make you all happy. There is no winning in this world with you people. He finds solace in religion and he gets rode for it. If he smoke, drank and fornicated like it was no tomorrow he'd still get rode for it. I applaud little buddy and hope this makes him into the man he wants to be and not the ill fated destiny that hollywood has for him. Hey Angus...
 5 years ago '07        #23
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
space
$97,173 | Props total: 79880 79880
remember him in "see spot run" man....i recorded that sh*t on my vhs when i was little lol.
 5 years ago '11        #24
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2618 2618
He was only good as a kid
 5 years ago '09        #25
WILLIAM 50 heat pts50
space
space
$22,898 | Props total: 2511 2511

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #26
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,097 | Props total: 112 112
 Michael 1987 said:
I always knew it was true .. n*ggas still will call him crazy..fu*king blind sheeple.

ceo-of-hucworld said:
If the kid has found something and that something being religion that is keeping him from pulling a stunt like the R&B singer Houston or just going off the deep end then why not be happy for him? All of you atheist and closet worshippers who chose to run with the masses and take a crap on something that you personally don't believe k!ll me. Religion isn't your thing then so be it. But don't rock the kid for finding something that keeps him grounded and brings him peace. I guess seeing him knocking off whatever single hollywood hottie and tricking off dollars and having late night binges resulting in D.U.I's would make you all happy. There is no winning in this world with you people. He finds solace in religion and he gets rode for it. If he smoke, drank and fornicated like it was no tomorrow he'd still get rode for it. I applaud little buddy and hope this makes him into the man he wants to be and not the ill fated destiny that hollywood has for him. Hey Angus...

Vin Steezel said:
Well he got my support, I never been a fan of this cracka a.ss show for crackas

5 years ago '12        #27
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #29
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$12,087 | Props total: 3636 3636
this kid grew up with people telling him when

to get up
eat,sh*t
learn text,talk

From the parents to his manager,producer other actors...

Now he´s a grown man and he has to deal with the real world ,success,Rejection

it was only a matter of time
 5 years ago '04        #30
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,225 | Props total: 1808 1808
Good for him!

Don't understand why he's being crucified for finding something to believe in and stating something that's obvious to most. Nearly everything on TV has some sort of underlying meaning or form of "brainwashing" to keep your mind occupied. Same as the music industry.
 5 years ago '12        #31
seanie 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,100 | Props total: 83 83
 kidd247 said:
Good for him!

Don't understand why he's being crucified for finding something to believe in and stating something that's obvious to most. Nearly everything on TV has some sort of underlying meaning or form of "brainwashing" to keep your mind occupied. Same as the music industry.
In his defence, he did work with Charlie in his meth and pr0nstar spree
 5 years ago '10        #32
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,748 | Props total: 16570 16570
Now we gotta play the game of figuring out who molested him on the set as a kid to drive him crazy

5 years ago '10        #33
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
Nothing is wrong with repping Jesus. Good for him.
 5 years ago '08        #34
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,516 | Props total: 12937 12937
shows turrible anyway
 11-27-2012, 12:31 AM         #35
NiteTerroz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL. People out here struggling and he is basically throwing God's blessing bestowed upon him back in God's face. SMH.
Best believe the FORERUNNER has his hands elbow deep in Angus pockets.

:yodacmonson: Hmmm young n dumb this one is!
 11-27-2012, 12:38 AM         #36
THNKS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A step towards Truth. I'm sure he will make another step passed this forerunner guy though!
 5 years ago '05        #37
GST 
space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
 MasterCheef119 said:
Dude makes 300 000 a episode with a god damn recession out here and still manages to be salty on life

only ***** ppl
 5 years ago '05        #38
GST 
space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
not happy for anybody that joins a cult and praises another man like he is God...the Bible clearly has a rule for that
 5 years ago '04        #39
miamishank 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,917 | Props total: 1095 1095
He found his Pastor/Spiritual Leader on youtube
 5 years ago '05        #40
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,165 | Props total: 787 787
Let's not forget he isba pro actor.. Maybe he bis tired of that gig.. And want to transform out of that role and do something new.. If not that religion is smart.... Discredit the occult while being a cult..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Google removes "don't be evil" from code of conduct
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
59 comments
1 day ago