Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-27-2012, 10:36 AM         #161
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"These bi*ches is Fake, Like the Hoes on Flava"
 5 years ago '04        #162
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 362 362
yo someone need to gif the part where son finger licks and touches her brea$ts b
 5 years ago '07        #163
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
bunch of fu*kin animals

and 90 percent of this website idolized these fu*king pukes

Last edited by vegaspete27k; 11-27-2012 at 11:07 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #164
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Duntaz said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #165
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 M6CALOY said:
I'mma a.ssume most of you n*ggas never had a girlfriend because that's not how it goes at all. n*gga, if she my girl that means I love her I aint cuffin no random skeeza, and if I love her and a n*gga disrespects her I'mma f!ght just because thats what real n*ggas do, yall the same n*ggas a while back that was in that Movie theatre shooting thread about the dudes that died for the girlfriends saying sh*t like ''bi*ch would have to die...oh well'' knowing damn well her dad shouldn't of let her out of the house with a bi*ch n*gga like you protecting her.

Then make yaself feel better about your bi*ch ways by calling somebody Captain' Save 'Em.
motherfu*ka if you willin to die for any chick that ain't your mother or daughter more power to you. dumbass n*gga
 5 years ago '09        #166
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,416 | Props total: 17684 17684
end of story the boyfriend a simp, The bi*ch is a Smut, French is a cool dude, His Entourage is some clowns, Free Max B Owwwwwww
 11-27-2012, 11:17 AM         #167
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #168
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Rappers have entourages...you looking like a lame a.ss n*gga at the sidelines watching while your girl all hugged up on the next mans....nah you not gonna disrespect me like that

If you let ya bird fly free without giving a fu*k one day she gonna fly away from the nest and she ain't comin back..sh*t like that shouldn't be tolerated
Man tell these n*ggaz the truth. Idg a fu*k about some n*gga and his crew. But I ain't gone be disrespected like that. That bi*ch would be done son. She is so fu*ked up. Lets you know how she is forealz.

I'd bus in her face one last time then tell her it's over right there

Last edited by Quddus; 11-27-2012 at 11:53 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #169
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #170
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
lol@ at n*ggas being mad because their girl didn't speak up. Been to enough clubs, house parties and lounges to know. If a woman diss a n*gga, especially a n*gga in front of his friends. He going to say something along the lines of "fck you bi*ch!"

Then what you going to do? hahahahaha see, y'all calling her for not saying something but say that she did. Whats next for you Don Juan n*ggas? Going to pull her away and say "I told you not to go over there and take a picture" hahahaha y'all funny
 5 years ago '04        #171
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,413 | Props total: 688 688
This is ooooollllddd.... But n*ggas act diff around some pus*y
 5 years ago '10        #172
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 49 49
She would have been walking back home or to the hotel or where ever they spot was,that was disrespectful on her part,french's crew part even though dude apologized.If chick had any respect for herself or her man she would have spoken up when dude got outta line with his fingers...

As for n*ggas in here on that leash game crap,really? Yall that desperate for ho's yall gotta keepem chained up? If she walks,let her go....I would think it's obvious she wouldn't be worth having anyway.If she ain't got no respect for herself then you can't expect her to have any for you..
 5 years ago '05        #173
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
My chick don't like rap, so thats a funny question
 5 years ago '05        #174
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,495 | Props total: 129 129
she dont have a fav rapper...she has a fav comedian though but still i voted against
 5 years ago '04        #175
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
 M6CALOY said:
BX has a general distrust of women so you know when they actually show poor judgment its like WWII pages go 10+ with n*ggas spilling their estrogen. You shouldv'e seen the Movie theater thread fam, I'm serious I stopped taking BX n*ggas opinions seriously, these n*ggas just dont like women, b and judging by most of these comments they never had a real gf in their lives. This is full of teenagers though man what you expect?
Its a new breed of girly men in the world. Absent fathers so they were raised on what they see in movies or hear in music. And that women or bi*ches and no good. Sad they can't differentiate between the two. But you said it best, bunch of young men who never been with a woman before. Knowing if they did, it would k!ll them to see there girl get felt up on and they didn't react. Sitting in the car knowing that there woman think they bi*ch smh. N I seen the movie theater thread. like I said, I chalk it up to absent fathers

2113 said:
She would have been walking back home or to the hotel or where ever they spot was,that was disrespectful on her part,french's crew part even though dude apologized.If chick had any respect for herself or her man she would have spoken up when dude got outta line with his fingers...

As for n*ggas in here on that leash game crap,really? Yall that desperate for ho's yall gotta keepem chained up? If she walks,let her go....I would think it's obvious she wouldn't be worth having anyway.If she ain't got no respect for herself then you can't expect her to have any for you..
Now if she would have spoke up, what would you have done?
 11-27-2012, 01:08 PM         #176
A6249CF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M6CALOY said:

Not only did my girl take a pic with a rapper she rapped for him too.

But J Cole is a respectable rapper
im sure there was a back story to this, ive seen this before
 11-27-2012, 01:24 PM         #177
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:
Dont ever use my avy against me n*gga Im bullet proof n*gga. I originated the Olivia sh*t on here

So you wouldnt "let" (want) your girl to take a pic with her favourite rapper??

Why not??

[pic - click to view]

11-27-2012, 01:51 PM         #178
Mr.Poof  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats that song playing in the beginning and end??
 5 years ago '05        #179
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
AYO he CARESSED HER TITz in front of her man
but naw he was smart ... lol @ yall nigg@s who said he was pus*y... dat equation wudve been crazy if he tried to get it poppin ... face wuda been logo'd up + bi*ch leaves wit entourage = no buns and a concussion lolol

atleast homie apologized tho ... and there aint no leash for no bi*ch fellaz... if u cant trust her u dont need her
 5 years ago '11        #180
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Its a new breed of girly men in the world. Absent fathers so they were raised on what they see in movies or hear in music. And that women or bi*ches and no good. Sad they can't differentiate between the two. But you said it best, bunch of young men who never been with a woman before. Knowing if they did, it would k!ll them to see there girl get felt up on and they didn't react. Sitting in the car knowing that there woman think they bi*ch smh. N I seen the movie theater thread. like I said, I chalk it up to absent fathers

Now if she would have spoke up, what would you have done?
So not taking shots at movie theaters for some chick thats not my wife is being a bi*ch? Do you know I how stupid you sound? My last relationship lasted 5 years, lived together for 4 so get the fu*k outta here with that never been in a relationship sh*t. I knows.luts whi listen to all types of music so the whole " she Luke French Montana" sh*t is dumb as fu*k. fu*k a relationship I'm just tryna stack and do me. I got some for the s3x, I can talk to moms and my sisters if I need emotional support.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy