Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
149 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
92 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
gizzle 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,226 | Props total: 827 827
 NLSP42 said:
French is her favorite rapper?
oh shnap... this
 5 years ago '11        #142
Kade 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$4,230 | Props total: 4167 4167
I have no damn problem with it... way more important sh*t to think about.
 5 years ago '06        #143
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
keep your girl on a leash?

if shes gonna cheat on you, shell do it with or without a leash. keeping a leash on her is just prolonging when it happens
This
lol@leash
n*ggas k!ll me.
mofos whoop they lady's a.ss & she will fucc another n*ggas just cause he dont hit her.

Sidenote: i didnt see the video so Idk what happened but I wouldnt mind if she take a pic with a celebrity that she like or love.

BUT keep this in mind, if you have 1 of them chicks that are CRAZY IN LOVE with a celebrity, dont trust her on no faithful sh*t.

she may say "oh he is a celebrity so it is different" but bets to believe there are dudes in the neighborhood or workplace that have that same type of appeal.
 11-27-2012, 08:43 AM         #144
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spazzg said:
il llet my bi*ch take a pic with drizzy......he tryna simp doe i got the AK ready for him
Only in your head that's happening
 5 years ago '10        #145
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
but his girl aint even flinch when homie did that.................check ya girl n*gga
 11-27-2012, 08:48 AM         #146
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Austin Foyt said:
Nah my n*gga I'll die for mine. I f!ght for pus*y.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #147
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 624 624
i hate it when n*ggaz do sh*t like that just because they are 20 deep, i bet you he wouldnt do that alone tho.....but the guy is a punk anyways...you do that sh*t and you have to beat me up or at least hold me from not getting at dude....his girl is a straight jump off tho.
 5 years ago '10        #148
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Haha holy sh*t! I did not see ol boy do the finger lick and touch the tit tho

But just a pic? Who gives a fu*k?

Lotta insecure n*ggas in here but those be the type that don't be gettin pus*y so they cuff the one bad bi*ch they happen to pull and let that ho act up

Idc how bad my bi*ch is...u act up I get a new bi*ch
 11-27-2012, 09:13 AM         #149
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no1 notice french getting bi*ched by one of his boys in the beginning, fisting his face somethin serious

hed be nothing without those fake a.ss homeboys, only there to pimp him of whatever cash he has
 5 years ago '04        #150
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
It's not even rappers, it's the posse who chills with the rappers. Those dudes are 10X times worse if you really pay attention to videos, etc. Honestly though females are just as bad with it too....like that chick in the video.

-Wearing skin tight clothing that is obviously gonna catch attention
-Not doing a damn thing when homie licked his finger and rubbed it down her titty
-Just throwing up the X after the sh*t they was talking and not defending homie's name at all

Females gotta help the hubby out or else you putting bruh in a lose/lose situation. I'ma keep it 100 if her man wasn't there French would've took her up those stairs and sploshed in her face with the homies.
^This.

bi*ch was outta pocket for not checking the dude in the first place. My chick would have slapped his hand and cussed him out. I wouldn't even have to say sh*t. A down as bi*ch does it for herself.

She look like an attention and status hoe though, so I'm not surprised.
 11-27-2012, 09:18 AM         #151
FLA_ALL_DAY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Rappers have entourages...you looking like a lame a.ss n*gga at the sidelines watching while your girl all hugged up on the next mans....nah you not gonna disrespect me like that

If you let ya bird fly free without giving a fu*k one day she gonna fly away from the nest and she ain't comin back..sh*t like that shouldn't be tolerated
you over protective n*ggas is some clowns...

you n*ggas guaranteed to get cheated on and fu*ked over...
the very second you act over protective is the very second your girl start running rampant your obviously 12 years old
 5 years ago '10        #152
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
A lot of n*ggas on here are on some pus*y sh*t. If chick is your main, you gone let a n*gga touch up on her like that without retaliation? n*ggas talking bout consulting the girl afterwards for why she didn't protest fu*k that sh*t. Even if she did protest, you still gonna sit there silent?

It's a dual effort in that case. You gone look like a pus*y with your girl saying something and you being on the sidelines letting it happen.

Yall n*ggas talking bout game. Yall got it fu*ked up. No pride having a.ss n*ggas. Have fun having the things you hold dear being taken away from you in life
 5 years ago '12        #153
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 10923 10923
Yeah, that girl is a hoe. Props to the boyfriend though, even in front of French's posse he still stood his ground. A lot of bi*ch n*ggas out here would've just let that sh*t fly, especially due to the fact that you know at least one person in French's crew is strapped with a burner.

At least French told the n*gga to chill after he did the ol lick my finger, slide it down ya t*ts sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #154
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,824 | Props total: 3435 3435
 FLA_ALL_DAY said:
you over protective n*ggas is some clowns...

you n*ggas guaranteed to get cheated on and fu*ked over...
the very second you act over protective is the very second your girl start running rampant your obviously 12 years old
Dude licked his finger then wiped that sh*ts on her t*ts!...Being pissed at that is overreacting???

"My n*ggas shoot for free...they'll let you have it"

[pic - click to view]

Take it to them fu*kers immediately...dude was by himself though but still, I would find it difficult to back down in that situation as I would be going at French Immediately.
 11-27-2012, 09:43 AM         #155
Braz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Scum of society in that video chick is obviously a wh0ore, if I was that dude I would've deaded her immediately after this
 5 years ago '06        #156
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,907 | Props total: 97 97
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
A lot of n*ggas on here are on some pus*y sh*t. If chick is your main, you gone let a n*gga touch up on her like that without retaliation? n*ggas talking bout consulting the girl afterwards for why she didn't protest fu*k that sh*t. Even if she did protest, you still gonna sit there silent?

It's a dual effort in that case. You gone look like a pus*y with your girl saying something and you being on the sidelines letting it happen.

Yall n*ggas talking bout game. Yall got it fu*ked up. No pride having a.ss n*ggas. Have fun having the things you hold dear being taken away from you in life
 5 years ago '10        #157
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
depends on who the rapper is. If my girl was on french montanas d!ck like that i would kick her to the curb anyways. it speaks volumes. dudes rap blows a.ss and sucks

now if she wanted to take a pic with kanye or some other a-list type dude id be ok with it. or if she wanted a pic with styles or jada id be ok with that too. after, id have her take my pic with them.
 5 years ago '07        #158
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
dude was out of pocket and she was too

she let that man finger fu*k her t*tties and didn't even say sh*t...and asking for a picture with a rapper period around a bunch of n*ggas while you with your dude

glad i live by the H.O.H. code
 5 years ago '07        #159
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
shes not wifey.

real chick wouldve snapped when he did that sh*t...smut just stood there and continued getting a picture
 5 years ago '04        #160
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
bruh...

...somebody need to .gif between :58-1:01 when french's white cousin says "c'mon man!!!"

that sh*t had me dyyyyin'
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy