Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-27-2012, 01:24 AM         #121
LudeyLu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This video old as sh*t but the first thought that comes to my head when ol boy slides his spit finger down her clevage is "SMFH." No doubt in my mind that bi*ch cheated on son multiple times, & he too pus*y to leave her, anyway a n*gga ever did that to my girl, in front of me no less, I KNOW she'd square off on him herself. Of course I ain't taking that sh*t neither
 11-27-2012, 01:27 AM         #122
LudeyLu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mannnnnnn everytime I watch this sh*t I just French checked his boy & the n*gga even apologized, but them f*ggots in the back had to act up, all for the camera
 5 years ago '05        #123
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
the thing is she didnt even do nuttin when dude finger licked them t*tties
she a ho
 5 years ago '05        #124
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 Kaliz ChamP said:
bunch of funny n*ggas in this thread... For the record, the n*gga that touched my girl titty wouldve got fired on point blank. No words, no "Shady thats my girl dog!" Would've fired on him n squared up cause that's just how a n*gga get's down.

But yo, who really tripping about their girl snapping pics with their favorite rapper/entertainer? hahahah y'all so insecure. Nonetheless, they only did that sh*t cause ole boy was frail n dolo.
all day
but if my girl was a ho i wouldnt
and if i had a girl she wouldnt be dressed skin tight at a rap concert nor would she wanna be at a rap concert...
finding them good girls is the way to go. a lot less stress and u get loyal pus*y.
 5 years ago '11        #125
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Muthafu*kas in here be building fences around the pus*y lol, if that bi*ch skate that's life, yell™
 5 years ago '11        #126
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
all day
but if my girl was a ho i wouldnt
and if i had a girl she wouldnt be dressed skin tight at a rap concert nor would she wanna be at a rap concert...
finding them good girls is the way to go. a lot less stress and u get loyal pus*y.
you a pimp or something? Come on my equal cut back on the extras. Yell™
 5 years ago '12        #127
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
y fo u always say yell
 5 years ago '12        #128
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,311 | Props total: 3995 3995
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I don't really care to be honest. Once a n*gga start talking slick on putting his hands on the wrong places, he getting dropped famous or not. Ain't no one gone be disrespecting me to my face WITH my bi*ch around. Ain't going down like that bro no way
Real talk, I'll die for my respect. I don't know what you n*ggas doing. If a n*gga finger fu*king my girl and I'm right there and she not saying anything. I'm gonna beat this n*gga a.ss b. I don't give a fu*k if it's a loss. She can be sucking this n*gga up. I'm going to take her off him, and beat this n*gga a.ss b. I give no fu*ks.

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 11-27-2012 at 05:46 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #129
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
this dont suprise me in a world of instagram and twitpics and facebook and youtube.. EVERYBODY wants some fame.. i bet she put that picture as her profile pic for 6 months

fame is a drug too
 5 years ago '04        #130
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 Austin Foyt said:
Real talk, I'll die for my respect. I don't know what you n*ggas doing. If a n*gga finger fu*king my girl and I'm right there and she not saying anything. I'm gonna beat this n*gga a.ss b. I don't give a fu*k if it's a loss. She can be sucking this n*gga up. I'm going to take her off him, and beat this n*gga a.ss b. I give no fu*ks.
sure tuff guy.. youre gonna let her take a picture. youre gonna go get the picture develeped for her and you will keep it moving and continue to vouch for coke boys on internet forums
 11-27-2012, 06:12 AM         #131
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all faces be like from the sidelines

While ol' girl taking the pic like
 5 years ago '12        #132
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,311 | Props total: 3995 3995
 Calamity said:
sure tuff guy.. youre gonna let her take a picture. youre gonna go get the picture develeped for her and you will keep it moving and continue to vouch for coke boys on internet forums
Nah my n*gga I'll die for mine. I f!ght for pus*y.

Last edited by Cubs Draco; 11-27-2012 at 06:34 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #133
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
il llet my bi*ch take a pic with drizzy......he tryna simp doe i got the AK ready for him
 5 years ago '04        #134
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
Cuckhold pr0n
 5 years ago '05        #135
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,085 | Props total: 981 981
boyfriend is a pus*y
 5 years ago '10        #136
SickaMorStyle 402 heat pts402
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 1 1
If you have the mind-state that you would """""allow""""" her to do something, your gonna have problems in life finding a respectable chick. And if you did find a chick that would allow you to pull this sh*t, she isnt someone worth much respect, let alone you catching feelings about her and this situation.. ITS YOU THAT HAS THE REAL PROBLEM AND SHOULD LEARN FROM YOUR PARENTS MISTAKES, USED BIRTH CONTROL.. live and learn i guess.

Hell fu*kin No, My bi*ch know betta than that 56 PEOPLE 47.46% ARE STUPID

Last edited by SickaMorStyle; 11-27-2012 at 07:27 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #137
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
wow @ the amount of n*ggas that said yeah, its no big deal.
 11-27-2012, 07:52 AM         #138
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt let my chick take a pic with any famous n*gga, that sh*t disrespectful if u think about it, she must love them n*ggas more then me to take a pic with them stranger a.ss n*ggas, plus that groupie sh*t
 11-27-2012, 08:05 AM         #139
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is a joke. First of all, y'all n*ggas on here handcuffing hoes. I don't care if it is my main joint, I ain't trippin off no picture with a rapper. Rappers are like sidw show attractions to me. I have no fear of them n*ggas. My girl love T.I. If we saw the n*gga, I would let her take a picture with him. fu*k I care. That n*gga ain't gonna step outta line with her, and if he do, I would check the n*gga in front of his whole crew. That's how we do in the District. We ain't handcuffing no hoes though.

Now I must say if we saw French Montana somewhere and she wanted to take a picture with him, I'd be like "bi*ch sit your a.ss down somewhere for I smack hot fire out ya a.ss", cause French Montana ain't no real rapper!!! That's just a n*gga on the street in my opinion!!! LMAO!!!

11-27-2012, 08:13 AM         #140
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would've left that bi*ch there. if there wasn't cameras around them n*ggas prolly wuda whooped his azz for saying something and then ran a train on his girl behind the dumpster
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago