Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
missing linX 
space
space
$1,503 | Props total: 150 150
What a bunch of fu*king f*ggots these dudes are in the video.
 5 years ago '10        #102
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
When home ran the finger down her titty she DID NOT BUDGE.

All signs point to a hood jumpoff. And if thats the case "make the bi*ch give the pus*y, get the math and I'm gone."
 5 years ago '05        #103
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
finally saw the video wtf lil thirsty a.ss n*gga man. I'd be ashamed to be chillin with a cornball like that. n*gga licked his finger and touched pure cleavage. the fu*k? dude is a r*pe/s3xual a.ssault charge waiting to happen. French needa get them squares out his circle that's an easy way to get your money/name fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '09        #104
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,118 | Props total: 1655 1655
Thirsty jiggaboos dont know how to act who licks there finger and put them on tities smh. Cant even stand being around ignorant losers
 5 years ago '05        #105
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,700 | Props total: 2338 2338
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Rappers have entourages...you looking like a lame a.ss n*gga at the sidelines watching while your girl all hugged up on the next mans....nah you not gonna disrespect me like that

If you let ya bird fly free without giving a fu*k one day she gonna fly away from the nest and she ain't comin back..sh*t like that shouldn't be tolerated

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #106
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 M6CALOY said:
Fatherless n*ggas really thinking the 'pimp' lifestyle is cool. I can tell you dont know your dad.
Stop, you're better than that.

You can't tell your insecurities is showing? It straight up sounds like you're talking from experience which just makes you sound jaded. And fu*k you doing wasting your life away for 5 years with a chick just letting time go by?

I wish n*ggas like you would be upfront and just tell chicks daddies you're the equivalent of her 90 lb. friend and cannot service any protection if a threat poses whatsjoever.
no insecurity here. I could give a fu*k about a bi*ch though. I hope youre a bi*ch if not turn gay fu*k n*gga. My pops is a good dude actually. I'm not tryna protect a bi*ch unless I Love, so you keep tryna save these hoes while I fu*k and keep it moving. Too many Beta males on here.smh
 5 years ago '11        #107
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
n*ggas catching shells for hoes they have no ties to? Pac was right: Everytime a chick get horny a n*gga dies"
 5 years ago '04        #108
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 533 533
bunch of funny n*ggas in this thread... For the record, the n*gga that touched my girl titty wouldve got fired on point blank. No words, no "Shady thats my girl dog!" Would've fired on him n squared up cause that's just how a n*gga get's down.

But yo, who really tripping about their girl snapping pics with their favorite rapper/entertainer? hahahah y'all so insecure. Nonetheless, they only did that sh*t cause ole boy was frail n dolo.
 5 years ago '04        #109
Sotaboy24 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,511 | Props total: 42 42
I let my girl take a pic wit Devin the Dude. I took the pic.

I ain't think nothin about it. I was
 5 years ago '12        #110
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Rappers have entourages...you looking like a lame a.ss n*gga at the sidelines watching while your girl all hugged up on the next mans....nah you not gonna disrespect me like that

If you let ya bird fly free without giving a fu*k one day she gonna fly away from the nest and she ain't comin back..sh*t like that shouldn't be tolerated
let that bi*ch fly away, u clingball
 5 years ago '04        #111
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,693 | Props total: 533 533
now after reading pages 2-6 a lot of y'all is some corn balls for real. "Any girl that's a fan of French is a wh0ore"

hahahahaha man, y'all can't be serious but damn, I guess you guys are smh. If your current boo has anything in common with you.. it might be music. She might not listed to Budden but I bet she sings along to Drake n Wayne and dances to Tyga's "Rack City" when she in the club... hahaha like them n*ggas don't rap about pulling bi*ches... OOoo wee y'all some squares.

Final note, your girl get her titty grabbed by a n*gga she either A. Going to tell that n*gga "fu*k you don't be grabbing me" in turn ole boy going to say 'fu*k you bi*ch"... So in turn you're either going to speak up or look like a bi*ch in her eyes. B. Don't say nothing and wait for you to speak up. N if you don't you're going to look like a bi*ch in her eyes. C. You speak up and she realizes that her boo in a lose lose and she going to pull you away.. and you will be getting domed up something serious on the ride home.

Let your nuts hang, its 2012!
 5 years ago '06        #112
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25737 25737
There is so much wrong with that video lol.. One she should be able to take a picture with a rapper. What she did wrong was not check dude who rubbed her t*ttie a real bi*ch would of been like nah chill that's my man i only want a pic, but she didn't she didn't say sh*t and her man had to jump in and start something. If she had of said chill and he didn't stop then and only then should her man jump in. She was too content with him giving her tit a rub down which only tells me if the man ain't there teamfrench would of fu*ked her good.. I was in the mall about 6 months after i got with her and i was off to the side looking at something and a n*gga approached her to holla at my vanilla bunny she said thanks but i have a boyfriend I'm not interested he said cool and kept it moving i didn't have to jump in to say/do anything. Another time this n*gga didn't take no the first time and that's when i jumped in and was hey n*gga she said she got a man gtf on,... Teamfrench would of been sending ol boy this mp3 if he wasn't there..

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #113
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,750 | Props total: 2410 2410
 Yung Dilla said:
There is so much wrong with that video lol.. One she should be able to take a picture with a rapper. What she did wrong was not check dude who rubbed her t*ttie a real bi*ch would of been like nah chill that's my man i only want a pic, but she didn't she didn't say sh*t and her man had to jump in and start something. If she had of said chill and he didn't stop then and only then should her man jump in. She was too content with him giving her tit a rub down which only tells me if the man ain't there teamfrench would of fu*ked her good.. I was in the mall about 6 months after i got with her and i was off to the side looking at something and a n*gga approached her to holla at my vanilla bunny she said thanks but i have a boyfriend I'm not interested he said cool and kept it moving i didn't have to jump in to say/do anything. Another time this n*gga didn't take no the first time and that's when i jumped in and was hey n*gga she said she got a man gtf on,... Teamfrench would of been sending ol boy this mp3 if he wasn't there..

dude was outta line, and money grip with the "girl friend" aka bird/ratchet needs to rethink his life.............

Last edited by marcchrome; 11-27-2012 at 12:27 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #114
kidmakaveli 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 917 917
Let her and if she leave get a new female

That's how u lower self esteem on women and keep them by you
 5 years ago '11        #115
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 the synthesis said:
You fu*kin douchebag, reading comprehension much?

I said there are a handful of respectable rappers who conduct themselves as human beings

However most of these rappers are on that hood ignorant sh*t, surrounded by 30 other hangers on. If you are cool with dudes touching up ur chick in front of you, then thats you playboi

I use Brad Pitt as an example of most hollywood stars who would never pull that sh*t that these rappers do.
My reading comprehension was fine: "the thing about rappers(generalization of all rappers) are(is*) they are disrespectful"

then you went on to say most rappers, but again apparently it is you that is dealing with reading comprehension problems, as I explained in my post it's only the "thug/trap type" rappers and rappers that aren't famous that would do this type of sh*t. Again the rapper in the video did the opposite and told his random dude to chill out. The only way your "most" would be accurate, if you count rappers that have literally no fan base, who are basically the jobless kids in everyone's town that has made a few youtube videos of rapping terribly.

Damn near every mainstream rapper would never do anything like that, their crew(which you never even mentioned in the post I quoted, yet you tried to clean it up after calling me a douche) might be a different story. And even with crew included it's only people like the game etc, but most rappers wouldn't do this type of sh*t.

Brad Pitt is a ~50 year old actor, awful comparision good job. "Bill gates would never do that to someones girl "
 5 years ago '12        #116
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
my views.

let that bi*ch do what she want. you cling balls bout to put your life on the line for bi*ches.

its never worth it.
 5 years ago '07        #117
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
No plain and simple only exception is if its some meet and greet bullsh*t at a concert not some club, or wherever the fu*k these n*ggas was at
 5 years ago '05        #118
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
my leash game >>>>>>

only males my wife a.ssociates with aside from her family is my family.

5 years ago '05        #119
Emperor85 
space
space
space
$7,878 | Props total: 5683 5683
women that listen to rap are usually lame as fu*k
 5 years ago '11        #120
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
space
$5,143 | Props total: 177 177
depends on the situation.

in this situation i woulda left that bi*ch to her own devices.

if my bi*ch think a group of rap n*ggas (hangin wit french montana no less )
are more important than i am then that bi*ch aint worth sh*t.

Last edited by bd2eazy; 11-27-2012 at 01:14 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy