Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
ITT: Internet tough guys.
 5 years ago '10        #82
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
 1994Nuisance said:
Dont ever use my avy against me n*gga Im bullet proof n*gga. I originated the Olivia sh*t on here



[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #83
atruedsgb 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 901 901
 psylence2k said:
I dont think it necessarily has to be insecurity, it all depends on the situation, lets say your girl wants to take a picture with a particular rapper who is known to be a disrespectful as*hole and he's surrounded by his boys who are also thirsty disrespectful dudes.

If you're alone with your girl and she wants to walk into that situation which might end up with that rapper plus lets say 8 of his homies disrespecting you and her by one of them grabbing her a.ss or t*ts, would you allow her to get into that situation ?? What would you do ?? step up and get stomped out by 8 dudes ?? is that a.ss whooping really worth showing that you're secure ?? or is it better to educate your broad about using her brain in situations like that ??

Cheating or being insecure could have nothing to do with it, allowing your broad to walk into a group of thirsty disrespectful goons isn't necessarily the smartest thing to do.
Well there's the problem right there in bold...

If your girl is a fan of a guy who makes a song called 'pop that', then there's a problem. For those of us who are grown, choose your women wisely. I'm not saying she will NEVER cheat...but if she gets all giddy over such a "disrespectful" crew, then you may need to step up to a woman who has some damn sense.


Last edited by atruedsgb; 11-26-2012 at 07:21 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #84
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
woulda let my girl take a picture with a rapper b4 i saw this... but now, she aint gon even come close if im around
 11-26-2012, 07:47 PM         #85
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Why wud ur girl want to take a pic of a rapper infront u, wudnt she ask u to be in the photo with her so u can share the moment?

u can ask someone else to take the pic

the thing about rappers are they are disrespectful, like if u met brad pitt he aint gonna touch up on ur girl and talk sh*t, rappers (not all, but most), are just on some other sh*t. If a dude disrespecting ur girl den sh*t will lead to an altercation or u can walk away feeling like u got punked
I was about to say the same thing... 2 weeks ago Derek Smith of Pretty lights was at an after party n Detroit n my girl wanted a pic with him he gladly took the pic and bullsh*tted with us on a personal level he wasnt grabbing a.ss or talking sh*t

Most rappers are just low lifes with money they feel that they are better than you on every level.

On a side note Cudi and Wiz are super respectful to fans
 11-26-2012, 07:52 PM         #86
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbrossy313 said:
I was about to say the same thing... 2 weeks ago Derek Smith of Pretty lights was at an after party n Detroit n my girl wanted a pic with him he gladly took the pic and bullsh*tted with us on a personal level he wasnt grabbing a.ss or talking sh*t

Most rappers are just low lifes with money they feel that they are better than you on every level.

On a side note Cudi and Wiz are super respectful to fans
exactly my point some dudes are cool, but there are many rappers who will molest ur chick infront of u

then at the same time u gotta ask urself if ur girl a fan of them types of dudes den u deserve that sh*t
 11-26-2012, 07:52 PM         #87
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atruedsgb said:
Well there's the problem right there in bold...

If your girl is a fan of a guy who makes a song called 'pop that', then there's a problem. For those of us who are grown, choose your women wisely. I'm not saying she will NEVER cheat...but if she gets all giddy over such a "disrespectful" crew, then you may need to step up to a woman who has some damn sense.
Yea my girl has enough respect for herself to walk away from someone who talks about her the way that whole crew was talking about the girl in the video. She dont give a fu*k how much money you have, she would walk away b4 being objectified like that
 11-26-2012, 08:00 PM         #88
360crazy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
you too relaxed with your girl..yeah sh*t is cool now but you haven't established boundaries...all it takes is one guy for her to go loose...you gotta be strict with your girl ...its principle


Naw n*gga if ur girl WANTS to chill with other n*ggas....let that bi*ch go


Last edited by 360crazy; 11-26-2012 at 08:19 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #89
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
well for starters I wouldn't date a girl whose favorite rapper is French Montana
 5 years ago '10        #90
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 1964 1964
1. this is old as fu*k
2. n*gga wallin lettin his bi*ch take a pic with french while hes around some thugs
3. fu*k was he gonna do if sh*t popped off?
 5 years ago '12        #91
william j hova 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 1 1
I feel for dude..

Who wouldn't let there woman/men take a picture with someone famous?

Its pretty sad that French's entourage acts like that and disrespecting that man there, Just b/c your girl wants a pic with a famous dude, I bet dude was a fan as well as his lady, Now that Muhfu*ka prolly threw away his cd's and said fu*k that man and his entourage, Ima start downloading there sh*t so they wont get paid yet i can enjoy these beats for free.

It's gonna be the entourages fault that his 15 mins ran out sooo quickly, I couldn't do business with them kinds of immature peeps, they dont belong anywhere else than the hood untill they grow up and learn how to act like a real man.
 11-26-2012, 08:35 PM         #92
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
keep your girl on a leash?

if shes gonna cheat on you, shell do it with or without a leash. keeping a leash on her is just prolonging when it happens


If she lets some rapper molest her and sh*t in front of me, when she comes back I'll act cool at first, then when we go back to the whip, I'll hop in first, then when she tries to get in I'll lock the door, roll down the window and yell out, "BYE bi*ch!"

We don't play that sh*t, I got other hoes anyways.

 11-26-2012, 08:56 PM         #93
bbrossy313  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:


If she lets some rapper molest her and sh*t in front of me, when she comes back I'll act cool at first, then when we go back to the whip, I'll hop in first, then when she tries to get in I'll lock the door, roll down the window and yell out, "BYE bi*ch!"

We don't play that sh*t, I got other hoes anyways.

Single or not. Any girl that allows someone (famous or not) grab on her and objectify here like that has no respect for herself. My girl most likely would have blasted that piece of sh*t n the face for acting like that
 5 years ago '05        #94
ReDvIaGrA 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$3,037 | Props total: 4735 4735
Suckers would protect a chick like that. He needs to let that go...
 5 years ago '04        #95
atruedsgb 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,611 | Props total: 901 901
 bbrossy313 said:
Yea my girl has enough respect for herself to walk away from someone who talks about her the way that whole crew was talking about the girl in the video. She dont give a fu*k how much money you have, she would walk away b4 being objectified like that
Then you have the makings of a good woman. A real woman who respects her man wouldn't put him in a situation like that.
 11-26-2012, 09:43 PM         #96
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
What girl never heard Pop That? ?


I haven't even heard of Pop That, let alone any girls I date.



I just realized, I wonder if he snapped the pic as that dude was rubbing her titty

 5 years ago '06        #97
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,602 | Props total: 3690 3690
Lil dirty n*ggas never know how to act lol.
 5 years ago '11        #98
RileyEsco 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,515 | Props total: 21323 21323

[pic - click to view]




Would have to Nino Brown that bi*ch after that sh*t. The fact that she didn't even bat a lash after being violated, tells it all. No telling how many n*ggas done dragged their d!ck and balls across that bi*ch, while her man isn't around.
 5 years ago '04        #99
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1843 1843
 atruedsgb said:
Well there's the problem right there in bold...

If your girl is a fan of a guy who makes a song called 'pop that', then there's a problem. For those of us who are grown, choose your women wisely. I'm not saying she will NEVER cheat...but if she gets all giddy over such a "disrespectful" crew, then you may need to step up to a woman who has some damn sense.
but it's not always so clean cut black and white, there's some R&B and even pop singers that could try to pull something on your woman so it's not like you can always tell by someone's music/reputation. John Mayor comes off as a great guy in his songs but I could definitely see him pulling some shyt on someone's woman.

and if you want a girl that isn't a fan of any rapper who's misogynistic towards women then to be safe you better pick a girl who doesn't listen to any mainstream rap at all unless it's Lupe, and even if the rapper is respectful there's no telling what his crew will do, which is what we saw in this video.

basically there's too many variables in the situation for you to be able to make a safe call, so chances are you'll have to pick girl who just doesn't care for taking pictures with famous people period.
 5 years ago '04        #100
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1843 1843
 william j hova said:
I feel for dude..

Who wouldn't let there woman/men take a picture with someone famous?

Its pretty sad that French's entourage acts like that and disrespecting that man there, Just b/c your girl wants a pic with a famous dude, I bet dude was a fan as well as his lady, Now that Muhfu*ka prolly threw away his cd's and said fu*k that man and his entourage, Ima start downloading there sh*t so they wont get paid yet i can enjoy these beats for free.

It's gonna be the entourages fault that his 15 mins ran out sooo quickly, I couldn't do business with them kinds of immature peeps, they dont belong anywhere else than the hood untill they grow up and learn how to act like a real man.



I dont know why but this shyt made me crack up
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy