Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
hmmmm only way i can see it
 5 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,461 | Props total: 25174 25174
...Yeah That bi*ch Was Out of Pocket. She Didn't Say sh*t....
 5 years ago '10        #63
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 8300 8300
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Be honest.....you by yourself would of really attempted to stall on him by yourself
Take that a.ss whooping like a man. Just taking that blatant disrespect ain't me. I'm from the Bronx b

If I ain't swing I would've at least shoved the n*gga and said some vicious words haha
 11-26-2012, 05:14 PM         #64
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stupid bi*ch better bring me some stacks and she do what she want, and I'll be sending her to the doctor to get checked. Them rappers don't want her to be their main bi*ch, and even if they did, bi*ch better bring that money home to papa.
 5 years ago '04        #65
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Everyone is tough as f-ck when they're 20 deep

Rule of thumb: if she's a French Montana fan, she's probably a slore.

At least dude manned up and said something even though he was by himself. Most cats would've just stood there and watched.
 5 years ago '11        #66
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
I feel u...but she disrespected him to the fullest. you can't just keep it moving
thats what i was getting at. maybe i worded it wrong. that sh*t was crazy. i aint a violent dude but it mightve had to go down that night
 5 years ago '08        #67
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I respect French more after this, but the other guys looked SUPER thirsty. The guys doing the most were the ones not even in the picture, and then tried to get tough and loud once the BF said something yet you notice known of them really did sh*t and they were 15 deep against one dude. French the only one who handled himself properly.
 5 years ago '08        #68
GoldBluded 537 heat pts537
space
space
$17,895 | Props total: 22655 22655
I wonder what max b would of did if he was there? She would of been a r*pe victim in front of her boyfriend
Free Biggavell
 5 years ago '11        #69
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,601 | Props total: 9495 9495
 the synthesis said:
Why wud ur girl want to take a pic of a rapper infront u, wudnt she ask u to be in the photo with her so u can share the moment?

u can ask someone else to take the pic

the thing about rappers are they are disrespectful, like if u met brad pitt he aint gonna touch up on ur girl and talk sh*t, rappers (not all, but most), are just on some other sh*t. If a dude disrespecting ur girl den sh*t will lead to an altercation or u can walk away feeling like u got punked
you really just compared brad pitt to french montana though?

you stay saying dumb sh*t.

The only rappers that fit the bill of what you are talking about is "hood rappers" and rappers with relatively low fame that you can tell are most likely mentally challenged.

You really think if "your girl" walked up to say jay z, kanye, eminem, sh*t any respectable rapper that they would do this type of sh*t? no....

sh*t french montana(the rapper in the group) didn't even do anything, in fact he told whoever the random guy in his crew was to chill.

KiddMischief said:

Watched the vid and thought of Big Sean's verse from "Burn"...
"oh thats your girl?
she feeling on my whoa there
right next to a couple boaters
and she trying to motor boater"

11-26-2012, 05:35 PM         #70
JuuGGMuzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slime better had dumped dat bytch the next day if not simp a.ss dweeb deserves his gf to get ran thru
 5 years ago '12        #71
The Consultant 367 heat pts367
space
space
$25,355 | Props total: 30435 30435
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Be honest.....you by yourself would of really attempted to stall on him by yourself
Right! I don't care if someone thinks they got hands or not, walking into a situation where you gone get jumped by a group a cats don't make you no more of man than just taking that L like he did.

TrueWest_1 said:
Dude was out of line regardless. Even if her man wasn't there, you really gon lick your finger and rub her tit?

French even had to check his man. That was on some disrespectful sh*t
Disrespectful yup...but men do dumb sh!t like this all the time though

bigree61 said:
that hoe didnt even blink
The biggest L of them all shorty should have went off on ol boy but said nada.
If she was there solo or with some friends...high possibility she would have been ran thru
 11-26-2012, 05:40 PM         #72
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh I hate n*ggas man. Them no talent a.ss leeches feel like they're bigger than life. Nah brah, you just a sucker a.ss n*gga who happen to know a rapper. Same n*ggas gonna be tight when French don't support them for the rest of their lives. You think you can just disrespect a n*gga just cause, you think every woman in the world you can just fu*k over because you know a rapper. This sh*t really pissed me off, man. sh*t would have been way more acceptable if the actual n*gga who's making the money and gaining the fans felt a certain way, but he was the n*gga with respect.
 11-26-2012, 05:45 PM         #73
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first time anybody has ever done that obviously. someone asks for a pic and they talk about it afterwards and sh*t. it was clearly a huge deal to those guys to have a fan.
 5 years ago '04        #74
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
 CoochieCrook said:
the odds of me dating a girl who knows who French Montana is 0
 5 years ago '06        #75
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,119 | Props total: 1159 1159
Damn she was down to have the train ran. Homie lost.
 5 years ago '07        #76
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
what the fu*k is wrong with you people, why can't you talk properly ???
 11-26-2012, 06:08 PM         #77
therealdimediva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow!!!!!! Thirsty! Smh
 5 years ago '05        #78
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 Ant McQueen said:
At least French had the decency to tell his dude to chill. I wasn't really expecting that.
This
 Grown Man Ish said:
dude that did it, kept it real and said sorry, but his bi*ch was lame as fu*k cos she didnt even flinch
This.
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
What girl never heard Pop That? ?
What girl knows the artist who raps "Pop That"
 11-26-2012, 06:22 PM         #79
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
you really just compared brad pitt to french montana though?

you stay saying dumb sh*t.

The only rappers that fit the bill of what you are talking about is "hood rappers" and rappers with relatively low fame that you can tell are most likely mentally challenged.

You really think if "your girl" walked up to say jay z, kanye, eminem, sh*t any respectable rapper that they would do this type of sh*t? no....

sh*t french montana(the rapper in the group) didn't even do anything, in fact he told whoever the random guy in his crew was to chill.

"oh thats your girl?
she feeling on my whoa there
right next to a couple boaters
and she trying to motor boater"

You fu*kin douchebag, reading comprehension much?

I said there are a handful of respectable rappers who conduct themselves as human beings

However most of these rappers are on that hood ignorant sh*t, surrounded by 30 other hangers on. If you are cool with dudes touching up ur chick in front of you, then thats you playboi

I use Brad Pitt as an example of most hollywood stars who would never pull that sh*t that these rappers do.
 5 years ago '04        #80
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
 H-o-f-f-a said:
This girl wouldn't be my girl, plain and simple. If it were my girl she would have told that dude to check himself. It's about WHO you pick and WHAT they are about.

I'm not mad at French though, he checked his homie.
One of the few logical responses here

I had no problem with ol girl taking the pic, I did have a problem with what she ALLOWED that other n*gga to do. At that point her a.ss has to go.

Honestly i don't even blame the dude that actually touched her titty because its broads JUST LIKE HER that allow scum n*ggas to do flagrant sh*t like that which keeps them doing disrespectful sh*t like that.

BTW:

ROFL @ all this super pimp talk from children that can barely get near a female. You think you sound cool but you're an obvious wanna-be to anyone with any sense.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 11-26-2012 at 06:31 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy