Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 Ant McQueen said:
At least French had the decency to tell his dude to chill. I wasn't really expecting that.
yea that was decent of him, but you can still tell that his goons dont respect him 100%, they just look at him as a meal ticket. All them should've chilled when he said chill but they still went on poppin shyt. French need to either keep them all the way in check or cut em loose but most rappers are too insecure to walk around without goons.
 5 years ago '08        #42
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
if u wouldnt "let" your girl, and i use the term let loosely cuz some of yall bx members think you control your womans actions , take a pic with a rapper ur a insecure cornball, if she cheats on you she wasnt yo girl in the first place
 5 years ago '12        #43
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 Duntaz said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #44
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1847 1847
 cuddyduce said:
if u wouldnt "let" your girl, and i use the term let loosely cuz some of yall bx members think you control your womans actions , take a pic with a rapper ur a insecure cornball, if she cheats on you she wasnt yo girl in the first place
I dont think it necessarily has to be insecurity, it all depends on the situation, lets say your girl wants to take a picture with a particular rapper who is known to be a disrespectful as*hole and he's surrounded by his boys who are also thirsty disrespectful dudes.

If you're alone with your girl and she wants to walk into that situation which might end up with that rapper plus lets say 8 of his homies disrespecting you and her by one of them grabbing her a.ss or t*ts, would you allow her to get into that situation ?? What would you do ?? step up and get stomped out by 8 dudes ?? is that a.ss whooping really worth showing that you're secure ?? or is it better to educate your broad about using her brain in situations like that ??

Cheating or being insecure could have nothing to do with it, allowing your broad to walk into a group of thirsty disrespectful goons isn't necessarily the smartest thing to do.

Last edited by psylence2k; 11-26-2012 at 03:44 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #45
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
dude that did it, kept it real and said sorry, but his bi*ch was lame as fu*k cos she didnt even flinch
 11-26-2012, 03:58 PM         #46
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M6CALOY said:
I'mma a.ssume most of you n*ggas never had a girlfriend because that's not how it goes at all. n*gga, if she my girl that means I love her I aint cuffin no random skeeza, and if I love her and a n*gga disrespects her I'mma f!ght just because thats what real n*ggas do, yall the same n*ggas a while back that was in that Movie theatre shooting thread about the dudes that died for the girlfriends saying sh*t like ''bi*ch would have to die...oh well'' knowing damn well her dad shouldn't of let her out of the house with a bi*ch n*gga like you protecting her.

Then make yaself feel better about your bi*ch ways by calling somebody Captain' Save 'Em.
Lmao@ that's what real n*ggas do. you sound like a herb. stop it 5. if you were really about that life like I am, you wouldn't be in that predicament in the first place. If youdoing what you gotta do in your relationship she would of been like 0 look its French Montana and kept it moving
 11-26-2012, 04:01 PM         #47
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
that hoe didnt even blink
I know right Perfect example of Wifing a smut
 5 years ago '10        #48
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
I don't really care to be honest. Once a n*gga start talking slick on putting his hands on the wrong places, he getting dropped famous or not. Ain't no one gone be disrespecting me to my face WITH my bi*ch around. Ain't going down like that bro no way
 5 years ago '04        #49
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Dude was out of line regardless. Even if her man wasn't there, you really gon lick your finger and rub her tit?

French even had to check his man. That was on some disrespectful sh*t
 11-26-2012, 04:19 PM         #50
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
I don't really care to be honest. Once a n*gga start talking slick on putting his hands on the wrong places, he getting dropped famous or not. Ain't no one gone be disrespecting me to my face WITH my bi*ch around. Ain't going down like that bro no way
Be honest.....you by yourself would of really attempted to stall on him by yourself
 11-26-2012, 04:21 PM         #51
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrueWest_1 said:
Dude was out of line regardless. Even if her man wasn't there, you really gon lick your finger and rub her tit?

French even had to check his man. That was on some disrespectful sh*t
Bronx n*ggas dont know how to act smh
 5 years ago '11        #52
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
im pretty laid back with my girl. if she cheat then thats just a sign that i dont need her. but this some sh*t on another level
 5 years ago '11        #53
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,940 | Props total: 2764 2764
the odds of me dating a girl who knows who French Montana is 0
 11-26-2012, 05:05 PM         #54
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CoochieCrook said:
the odds of me dating a girl who knows who French Montana is 0
What girl never heard Pop That? ?
 5 years ago '07        #55
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551
space
space
$92,691 | Props total: 70270 70270
nah she aint takin no pic in front of me with a n*gga thats just on tv. that n*gga violated tho ohhhh sh*t.
 11-26-2012, 05:06 PM         #56
escay_muzik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 skillahmang said:
you are right. i mean sh*ts funny and all, but what grown man just grabs on random bi*ches. when i was in highschool i was famous for grabbin bi*ches a.sses in the halls. but cmon, you gotta grow up one day. these dudes prob don't even have jobs just livin off homeboys "fame" which is ticking pretty quick.
of course mahdude....n*ggas from the street AINT GOT sh*t son....U LIVE EVERY fu*kIN MOMENT...some of these n*ggas aint had pus*y either...especially n*ggas just got out...
 11-26-2012, 05:07 PM         #57
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gatorfan2611 said:
im pretty laid back with my girl. if she cheat then thats just a sign that i dont need her. but this some sh*t on another level
I feel u...but she disrespected him to the fullest. you can't just keep it moving
 11-26-2012, 05:08 PM         #58
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 escay_muzik said:
of course mahdude....n*ggas from the street AINT GOT sh*t son....U LIVE EVERY fu*kIN MOMENT...some of these n*ggas aint had pus*y either...especially n*ggas just got out...
 5 years ago '05        #59
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
This girl wouldn't be my girl, plain and simple. If it were my girl she would have told that dude to check himself. It's about WHO you pick and WHAT they are about.

I'm not mad at French though, he checked his homie.
 5 years ago '05        #60
Clownaveli 
space
space
$725 | Props total: 0 0
why cant i click on youtube video anymore
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy