Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
272 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
88 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11-26-2012, 11:42 AM         #21
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
keep your girl on a leash?

if shes gonna cheat on you, shell do it with or without a leash. keeping a leash on her is just prolonging when it happens
bi*ches need discipline !

Plus, they like that.
 5 years ago '11        #22
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 the synthesis said:
Why wud ur girl want to take a pic of a rapper infront u, wudnt she ask u to be in the photo with u so u can share the moment?

u can ask someone else to take the pic

the thing about rappers are they are disrespectful, like if u met brad pitt he aint gonna touch up on ur girl and talk sh*t, rappers (not all, but most), are just on some other sh*t. If a dude disrespecting ur girl den sh*t will lead to an altercation or u can walk away feeling like u got punked
 11-26-2012, 11:53 AM         #23
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
Why wud ur girl want to take a pic of a rapper infront u, wudnt she ask u to be in the photo with her so u can share the moment?

u can ask someone else to take the pic

the thing about rappers are they are disrespectful, like if u met brad pitt he aint gonna touch up on ur girl and talk sh*t, rappers (not all, but most), are just on some other sh*t. If a dude disrespecting ur girl den sh*t will lead to an altercation or u can walk away feeling like u got punked
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
bi*ches need discipline !

Plus, they like that.
 11-26-2012, 11:58 AM         #24
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
thats the thing, she doesnt go chill with guy friends nor does she want to

if you actively gotta stop your girl from going and hanging with dudes then you picked the wrong girl to have by your side my dude or youre not handling your business properly
you too relaxed with your girl..yeah sh*t is cool now but you haven't established boundaries...all it takes is one guy for her to go loose...you gotta be strict with your girl ...its principle

Last edited by YoungRichROy; 11-26-2012 at 12:05 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #25
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 569 569
Why not? I mean what them n*ggas did was disrespectful lol but they didn't know. If a chick wants to cheat sheet will don't really matter what kind of leash you got on her.
 5 years ago '09        #26
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,843 | Props total: 9022 9022
French is her favorite rapper?
 5 years ago '11        #27
space
space
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
you too relaxed with your girl..yeah sh*t is cool now but you haven't established boundaries...all it takes is one guy for her to go loose...you gotta be strict with your girl ...its principle

i feel you but im saying though, you cant go into a rat infested alley and expect to find a princess.. if you mess with these hood rat chicks, you already know they come with a hood rat mentality.

i dont have to put a leash on my girl. setting boundaries is enough and ppl set boundaries in every relationship. if you hold your girl hostage, its only natural shes gonna wanna break free. my girl has morals and values though. not even born here in the US, just like i was. girls here in the US do have a different mentality and i have had my share of hood rats too so i know how to spot one

me and my girl both see eye to eye on how a relationship should be.. thats why shes my wife and had my son

Respect is key..
 5 years ago '05        #28
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
yea if her favorite rapper is jay-z, nas, kanye or any other respectable rapper. who the fu*k favorite rapper is french montana, no offense.
 11-26-2012, 12:21 PM         #29
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
i feel you but im saying though, you cant go into a rat infested alley and expect to find a princess.. if you mess with these hood rat chicks, you already know they come with a hood rat mentality.

i dont have to put a leash on my girl. setting boundaries is enough and ppl set boundaries in every relationship. if you hold your girl hostage, its only natural shes gonna wanna break free. my girl has morals and values though. not even born here in the US, just like i was. girls here in the US do have a different mentality and i have had my share of hood rats too so i know how to spot one

me and my girl both see eye to eye on how a relationship should be.. thats why shes my wife and had my son

Respect is key..

I respect it but can't be too lenient with chicks nowadays....girls are triflin
 5 years ago '04        #30
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
I'm pretty sure dude knew she was this type of chick to begin with, but cats always get caught up over a pretty face and a phat a.ss and will compromise their integrity to keep a bad bytch like that around.

there's plenty of fine chicks around with a good head on their shoulders that will either 1. not engage in this type of groupie behavior 2. will respect your wishes when you tell her you dont condone that type of groupie behavior.

but most cats have a personality and character as shallow as French's thirsty homies so it's hard for them to bag a decent bytch with a good head on her shoulders so they get caught up in chasing a phat a.ss and end up with some groupie hood rat that can be taken from them with a little fame and money.
 5 years ago '10        #31
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
background dudes always want to mess dudes money up....dude was just mad she didn't want to take a picture with him
 5 years ago '10        #32
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
It's not even rappers, it's the posse who chills with the rappers. Those dudes are 10X times worse if you really pay attention to videos, etc. Honestly though females are just as bad with it too....like that chick in the video.

-Wearing skin tight clothing that is obviously gonna catch attention
-Not doing a damn thing when homie licked his finger and rubbed it down her titty
-Just throwing up the X after the sh*t they was talking and not defending homie's name at all

Females gotta help the hubby out or else you putting bruh in a lose/lose situation. I'ma keep it 100 if her man wasn't there French would've took her up those stairs and sploshed in her face with the homies.
 5 years ago '11        #33
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
Breaking a bi*ch down mentally>>> I'll turn a bi*ch against her own family lol
 5 years ago '11        #34
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
 M6CALOY said:
I'mma a.ssume most of you n*ggas never had a girlfriend because that's not how it goes at all. n*gga, if she my girl that means I love her I aint cuffin no random skeeza, and if I love her and a n*gga disrespects her I'mma f!ght just because thats what real n*ggas do, yall the same n*ggas a while back that was in that Movie theatre shooting thread about the dudes that died for the girlfriends saying sh*t like ''bi*ch would have to die...oh well'' knowing damn well her dad shouldn't of let her out of the house with a bi*ch n*gga like you protecting her.

Then make yaself feel better about your bi*ch ways by calling somebody Captain' Save 'Em.
I was with you until the movie theater sh*t. Unless she my wife I'm bot saving that bi*ch so she can fu*k with another n*gga when I'm gone. I was with a bi*ch for 5 years and I wouldnt even die for her.

Last edited by greedy87; 11-26-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 greedy87 said:
I was with you until the movie theater sh*t. Unless she my wife I'm bot saving that bi*ch so she can fu*k with another n*gga when I'm gone. I was with a butch for 5 years and I wouldnt even die for her.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #36
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

[pic - click to view]

Corny a.ss n*gga you know what I meant
 5 years ago '10        #37
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
yooo she didn't even stop dude when he touched her titty

she was THAT locked in to french

hold up...was her boyfriend the one taking the pics?
 11-26-2012, 02:58 PM         #38
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that hoe didnt even blink
 5 years ago '10        #39
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,541 | Props total: 5872 5872
At least French had the decency to tell his dude to chill. I wasn't really expecting that.
 5 years ago '12        #40
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
She didn't look uncomfortable at all and she went back to taking the picture like it was nothing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy