Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #221
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
It's a picture, not a big deal, but I damn sure as hell would b pissed if her titty got touched like that and she didn't say sh*t infront of me.... who knows how she woulda acted if dude wasn't there
 5 years ago '04        #222
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 grapedrank said:
u sound stupid. get hit with an a.ssault and battery charge over a bi*ch. im close to putting your dumbass on ignore.

n*ggas dont look at the bigger picture.

u can 1) jump in their and f!ght 10 n*ggas and then what. u get ur face beat in, probably shot. f!ght an a.ssault and battery charge and lose money having a lawyer defend you .... all over a bi*ch
or you can 2) react how the guy in the vid, say 'thats my girl bla bla.'and leave it at that

DUDES USUALLY WILL RESPECT IF THE female they want to smash is ur chick. like in this vid .. dude said 'oh thats your girl, my bad'

i have been in similar situations and had to drop bi*ches cause of it.
hahahahaha you gonna put a n*gga on ignore? Shut your sensitive a.ss up fck boi
talking about look at the bigger picture. Your girl want to take a picture with a celebrity and y'all insecure n*ggas can't handle it. Yo, thats straight up comedy to me. Nonetheless, no need for war stories. I'll just chalk it up to living in Kaliz n knowing how sh*t work out here. I guess NY or wherever the fck you from get down in a different ways. But go ahead n press that ignore button fck boi.

iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
alot of sucka a.ss n*ggas in this thread....the bi*ch did not flinch when her t*tties got touched...she looking at you like go ahead take the pic...and you wanna punch that n*gga in the face....nah she getting slapped... stop defending these trash a.ss girls

1. My girl wouldn't be taking the pic in the first place. She knows better than that...thats wild disrespectful. I like Rihanna, and alot of pr0n bi*ches etc I would never tell my babe hold up thats _____ hand her the phone and having her take a pic in front of her ..thats just the way we are..you standing there looking like a groupie a.ss n*gga

2. In the event she did want to take the pic tho...i wouldn't be upset if the person is ALONE, take the pic and quick hi and bye. THE bi*ch SEEN FRENCH'S ENTOURAGE MAD HOOD n*ggaS WITH CHAINS .....AND SHE STILL GOES OVER THERE AND ASK FOR A PHOTO
The bi*ch is a ho, and I DONT DEFEND HOES THE bi*ch DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH, AND YAAL n*ggaS TALKING ABOUT n*ggaS WOULD OF GOT SWUNG ON

n*ggaz is stupid B...you would of got stomped out and on the front cover of them Cocaine City DVD's ...ya bi*ch would of left you cuz she a ho anyway, and you would of been left with mad hospital bills

yaal gotta smarten up
Insecure a.ss n*gga right here hahahahha Anyways, nobody has touched my question. If she would have said something and a n*gga dissed her with the "fu*k you bi*ch" what would yall have said? smh @y'all waiting for your girl to speak up first n sh*t.. but you right about one thing, you/or your girl should never put yourself in a situation that could escalate..
N know need to tell war stories, I just charge it to the game that if I'm stomped best believe it be a few heads laid out next to me-Kaliz
 5 years ago '04        #223
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 grapedrank said:
real sh*t. these n*ggas are fu*king IDIOTS in this thread. especially the guy who was calling the other guy a hoe.

I have homeboys who say the same sh*t. they would f!ght and bla bla ... and what do you know ... they later find themselves in a situation and a f!ght doesnt go down.

you n*ggas here definately would have not punched the guy i guarantee you that almost 100%. i dont think you could really be that stupid to even try it.

and that fact that you wouldnt f!ght doesnt make you a pus*y. makes you smart and level headed.

think of the bigger picture.

Based on this thread you can already tell who has been in this situation or a similar sitation. a lot of these n*ggas havnt and do not understand women.

if you f!ght in this scenario, you do not realize how much power you have given to that woman. she would probably dump your clingy a.ss within a week or two ... cause your a loser without options who needs to f!ght for a female to keep her.
:wtf: you can't be serious chief... And I can tell from this thread there is a lot of insecure a.ss n*ggas on boxden. sh*ts sad hahahah nine times out of ten, your favorite rapper not even checking for your girl. Hell, the next n*gga not even checking for your girl. Y'all the same n*ggas bagging on celebrity chicks on BX but have a bi*ch back at home who look like

[pic - click to view]

Nobody want your girl dogg!

And y'all need to know when to speak up on a n*gga, when to check a n*gga and when to body a n*gga. But you right about one thing though, everyone know someone who talk a good game but when the sh*t suppose to go down.. They on some "Nah, it aint even worth it sh*t" But its the net, you know if you bout it or not
 5 years ago '11        #224
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
 Kaliz ChamP said:
what are you arguing fck boi? If you with your woman at a movies and some sh*t pop off and you dip out on here.. Then she don't mean nothing to you. Might as well stop talking to the chick and just call when you trying to get your rocks off. You wasting your time and money if you treating her out.

N I can give a fu*k about you being with your girl for 4 years. Obviously the bi*ch broke your heart cause you screaming fu*k a bi*ch hahahah its cool chief, hearts eventually heal. Stack your bread homie
You ain't about that life. I ruck with plenty hoes that don't mean sh*t to me. You the type of n*gga spending his whole life loving/ trickin on every bi*ch you meet. I'm far from heart broken we still fu*k around too, but nosign getting shot for her.
 11-28-2012, 12:25 AM         #225
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol she belong to the game ....that aint ur girl, she everybody girl homie
 5 years ago '04        #226
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 greedy87 said:
You ain't about that life. I ruck with plenty hoes that don't mean sh*t to me. You the type of n*gga spending his whole life loving/ trickin on every bi*ch you meet. I'm far from heart broken we still fu*k around too, but nosign getting shot for her.
Aint bout that life? ahhaha I know I aint bout getting my slang from bi*ches on a reality show. As far as tricking goes. Like I said, we don't need to share war stories like you still "hitting off the chick you was with for four years" hahahaha You know if you really getting it in off the net. And judging by some of your comments.. I know your pie a.ss aint.
 5 years ago '10        #227
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Yeah n*gga, insecure. Y'all the type a n*gga that throw their arm around they bi*ch shoulder when other n*ggas is approaching y'all hahahahah its cool, some n*ggas aint built with confidence in themselves. Guess I'm lucky that I inherited that gene. Like I already said, if "my girl" taking a picture with a entertainer and someone grab her tity.. I'm not even waiting for her reaction. Ole boy getting stole on. ahahhaha you scary n*ggas waiting on your girl reaction hahahahah what kind of bi*ch made sh*t is that.

Girl "You going to let another man rub my titty"
Boy "Well you didn't say anything"

hahahahahaha yeah okay chief.
So you telling me you would get yo a.ss beat over a chick who let some dude fill up on her,and knew you was standing there taking the pic,yet she didn't bother to speak up and let it be known that she don't get down like that,and that her man was right there? She obviously don't give a fu*k about you,but if you wanna waste yo time putting on a tough guy act for a chick that proved by her actions that she a hoe then by all means take the a.ss whoopin. @ the girl in yo scenario saying "You gone let"...yea chicks you deal with ain't got respect for themselves or you if thats how they act,and they seem to play alot of mind games too
 5 years ago '08        #228
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
the funny part about this thread is probably half your "bi*chES ON A LEASH" are out cheatin on your a.ss as we speak

while you typin away on boxden

ill never keep a bi*ch on a leash..and iv only gotten cheated on 1 time.. and that was in 8th grade and we actually cheated on each other the same night

but na..in this situation..i would been like babe...fu*k that..these dudes are as*holes..

but if it was autograph signing or something i wouldnt mind if it really was her fav rapper...but i would never take a picture with a rapper LMAO..gtfoh
 5 years ago '08        #229
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
it does make me mad how that dude was poppin off though..you have to respect the fans regardless..if i was french i woulda pulled him to the side and explained you cant do that to my fans..i understand but still..

the guy who licked the girl did the right thing..he apologized..i would have apologized too..but no..always some broke hater who gotta pop off to "ACT HOOD" in front of everyone..smh
 5 years ago '09        #230
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 723 723
crummy bummy a.ss niccas, wish Max was back, these niccas weak
 5 years ago '04        #231
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 2113 said:
So you telling me you would get yo a.ss beat over a chick who let some dude fill up on her,and knew you was standing there taking the pic,yet she didn't bother to speak up and let it be known that she don't get down like that,and that her man was right there? She obviously don't give a fu*k about you,but if you wanna waste yo time putting on a tough guy act for a chick that proved by her actions that she a hoe then by all means take the a.ss whoopin. @ the girl in yo scenario saying "You gone let"...yea chicks you deal with ain't got respect for themselves or you if thats how they act,and they seem to play alot of mind games too
smh if you say so chief. Im just pointing out how folks were upset about her not tripping about getting her grabbed.. So I wanted to know what y'all would have said if she spoke up. And seeing that no replied back to it, lets me know a bunch of y'all some weenies hahaha don't go clubbing in L.A if you got a bad chick n your frail.. have you bi*ch swooped before the lights come on cause y'all on some "I aint tripping sh*t"
 5 years ago '10        #232
2113 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,362 | Props total: 49 49
 Kaliz ChamP said:
smh if you say so chief. Im just pointing out how folks were upset about her not tripping about getting her grabbed.. So I wanted to know what y'all would have said if she spoke up. And seeing that no replied back to it, lets me know a bunch of y'all some weenies hahaha don't go clubbing in L.A if you got a bad chick n your frail.. have you bi*ch swooped before the lights come on cause y'all on some "I aint tripping sh*t"
Thats kinda the whole point in both scenario's if the chick ain't tripping off another dude trying to holla at her, grab on her etc,and she give in to his advances knowing she got a man,why the hell would said man want to keep her in the first place?she ain't loyal. You'd be wasting time chasing after somebody that prove with actions that they don't want you or care for you....whats the point in that? By your logic of thinking if the chick man wasn't there she should just let whatever happens happen,cause her man ain't there to take up for her. Respect goes both ways in a relationship...if she ain't got respect for herself then how she gone expect dude to have respect for her or want to stand up for her,and vice-versa......As for your lil retared fantasy scenario where dude says "fu*k you ho" or whatever you said as a response to her telling him to back off(Probably what you do when you get dissed by chicks)...I would have then told dude to back up off my chick...if he persisted it would have gotten physical...but that ain't what happen so it's kinda irrelavent...and your seem to be missing the point that we've been saying this whole time she needs to speak up for herself whether dude does or not....I ain't down for no females playing that damsel in destress role,I like a strong,confident chick as well as females like strong,confident man..plain and simple.

Last edited by 2113; 11-30-2012 at 03:40 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #233
QB Eagles 231 heat pts231
space
space
$14,102 | Props total: 5468 5468
Wait, why French Montana let some dude put a fist on his face though?

Thats a no-no in the streets. Dont matter how cool you are with the dude.
 5 years ago '04        #234
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 the synthesis said:
the thing about rappers are they are disrespectful, like if u met brad pitt he aint gonna touch up on ur girl and talk sh*t, rappers (not all, but most), are just on some other sh*t.

[video - click to view]

4 years ago '07        #235
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,414 | Props total: 69932 69932
Lmao just thought of this and had to bump

Id k!ll all them n*ggas son bwahahaha
 4 years ago '12        #236
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
fu*king classic. I would have took that n*gga bi*ch on the bus in front of him and send her back to him and let them work it out if I was one of them n*ggas She wouldn't have resisted at all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now