Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #201
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Yeah n*gga, insecure. Y'all the type a n*gga that throw their arm around they bi*ch shoulder when other n*ggas is approaching y'all hahahahah its cool, some n*ggas aint built with confidence in themselves. Guess I'm lucky that I inherited that gene. Like I already said, if "my girl" taking a picture with a entertainer and someone grab her tity.. I'm not even waiting for her reaction. Ole boy getting stole on. ahahhaha you scary n*ggas waiting on your girl reaction hahahahah what kind of bi*ch made sh*t is that.

Girl "You going to let another man rub my titty"
Boy "Well you didn't say anything"

hahahahahaha yeah okay chief.
son you're a lame and dont act like you the only one in here wit life experience. you insecure and have low self worth if you're willing to die over a chick who don't mind being felt on by other n*ggas. I bet if you caught your chick suckin some dude d!ck you'd be one of them "it's not your fault baby" n*ggas, go fu*k with them fu*k around n*ggas and get slumped. i'll teach you tho. you one of these n*ggas.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

n*ggas willin to get k!lled over hoes. not respectable women, but hoes. but i remember you postin a pic of you with some short mexican bi*ch cause dudes said you ain't get not bi*ches, shoulda known you was a lame from then
 5 years ago '04        #202
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4286 4286
lots of insecure pus*y bois in this thread...

cuffin a.ss

most of the dudes on this site be some simps though, i could tell from how they always be backin up these video hoes and r&b jumpoffs, or female rappers when they get in some beef with another male rapper...

edit: nice to see the big homie kaliz champ make an appearence though

Last edited by Propel Water; 11-27-2012 at 04:07 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #203
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M6CALOY said:
Hey man please stop going back and forth with this bi*ch n*gga. At the end of the day (get a fresh breath off Boxden) I would bet any kind of money he aint going home to nothing, n*ggas steady screaming out their feelings, their basic distaste, their basic distrust, these n*ggas dont like women. Man you been here since the site was up Jan 04 so you of all people should know how much hate these n*ggas have for everything with a v*gina just go in a thread with a woman and see trolls like ImInHisMouth throwing their insecurities around like lil boys do.

Ya wasting your time homie, Boxden is fu*k women and anybody dat love them. Its not like this in the real world though.
my n*gga shut up. you put anything with a pus*y above you automatically. your mother fu*ked you up mentally. she should be ashamed of herself for raising a "man" like you. get real chump. and best believe your chick slipped J. Cole her number for the next time he in town
 5 years ago '11        #204
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M6CALOY said:
You're a hoe. Not a respectable man but a hoe.
Yo everybody on here knows you a bi*ch. How many times have I shamed you in threads? You don't have no man in you. And I know you can't f!ght. If any random bi*ch ran out of pads you would run to the rescue and catch her bleeding and dead uterus in your mouth. I wouldn't waste spit on you f*ggot.

why you left your Mr. Gribble account? huh? lmao
 5 years ago '11        #205
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
And I can't be a hoe. Cause you don't praise me while your makin threads on how "women are better than men". Dr. Phil a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #206
riga89 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 132 132
Yeah, for real. The first rule for being in a relationship is: "Always be the man". That means, learn how to keep your chick in check and make sure that she has that "fear" in her not to mess up "or else". If she knows what you expect (and of course ALL FEMALES have their own rules for you from Day 1, whether it be asking how their day went, or making sure you pick them up from work/school at a certain time and date), you will never lose.

Bottom line, I'm not letting my chick take no picture with no rapper.
 5 years ago '05        #207
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4405 4405
bottom line, my chick will try to take a picture with chris brown and i bet he'll want to fu*k...

the question is, will she let him fu*k...

my point is, who should really mad at? another n*gga or my hoe?

I always get into talks like these with my boys "what would you do, if you came home and your girl was cheating on you?"

let's not pretend the bi*ch didn't have anything to do with it, she's just as guilty if not even more guilty... you know that n*gga is just trying to get a nutt... we're all dudes, we've been in situations where we all just wanted to fu*k...
 11-27-2012, 04:19 PM         #208
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most n*ggas only worry about their girls if they are not confident in themselves. Look if you know you're handling your business all the way around then why care who your girl hangs or take a picture with? If she does cheat or wants to cheat she will no matter what. Just move on. this is comin from someone that has kept his girl for 16 years, never once worrying about or thinking that she has cheated! Just saying! Oh and by the way, ole boy did apologize to dude for touching his girl!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #209
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 4405 4405
 M6CALOY said:
Yo girl is yo hoe? You n*ggas aint pimps, fam put down the remote.
you totally misunderstood what I wrote.
That was hypothetical... no my girl isn't a hoe, we have two kids she's a registered nurse going for her DNP degree..

I was simply putting it into perspective for these other n*ggas... if you're dating a smut, she's gonna smut... no sense in trying to defend or save her when all she wants is attention and the d!ck from another n*gga..
 5 years ago '04        #210
getyagameup 24 heat pts24
space
space
$4,044 | Props total: 27 27
the entourage n*gga disrespected but the hoe aint' sh*t cuz she didn't say sh*t. at least french is a decent n*gga and tried to check his entourage. if she wants to take a flick with a famous dude go ahead. if she gonna cheat she gonna cheat. if she wit me and i see, let's say melissa ford or halle or some other fine a.ss actress, i'm taking flicks, getting some feels....hugs.....sh*t, a number if i can.
 5 years ago '04        #211
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Yall blowin this video up; 12 pages b? Lol. French's boy apologized, and her dude spoke up like they both were supposed to. If you look at the video again, shorty covers her brea$ts up a lil after she got caressed by that entourage n*gga. Yall saying the chick's a ho for not speaking up, but she could've been looking at it as that's her dude's job to check a n*gga, or maybe she was intimidated to check him.
If you're confident in your relationship, and know your girl ain't going nowhere, you wouldn't care if she took a pic with a rapper in public. Now if your girl acts up and chooses, then that's a different story. A wise man once said, "if you can get my bi*ch, you can keep her".
 5 years ago '12        #212
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 goldgrill910 said:
wow @ the amount of n*ggas that said yeah, its no big deal.
you are probably the kind of dude who doesnt let ur girl take a picture when she is chilling with her male friends. u look like an insecure loser. pup ur brakes
 11-27-2012, 05:26 PM         #213
Patrick Galooly  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
my leash game >>>>>>

only males my wife a.ssociates with aside from her family is my family.

5 years ago '04        #214
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
 ImInHerMouth said:
son you're a lame and dont act like you the only one in here wit life experience. you insecure and have low self worth if you're willing to die over a chick who don't mind being felt on by other n*ggas. I bet if you caught your chick suckin some dude d!ck you'd be one of them "it's not your fault baby" n*ggas, go fu*k with them fu*k around n*ggas and get slumped. i'll teach you tho. you one of these n*ggas.

n*ggas willin to get k!lled over hoes. not respectable women, but hoes. but i remember you postin a pic of you with some short mexican bi*ch cause dudes said you ain't get not bi*ches, shoulda known you was a lame from then
hahahah you on some short bus shawty sh*t chief.. Real remedial with you comments Get your reading comprehension up chief. You n*ggas over here mad the bi*ch didn't say sh*t for getting felt up.. I stated if she would have said something. what was y'all next move. sh*t, from what I'm gathering, y'all n*ggas mess with bi*ches that go harder than you if you need her to speak up first smh and like I said earlier. Y'all confusing hoes with women but like i said, y'all let TV n music raise y'll

-side note- Im Kaliz n*gga, I stay posting up the coo sh*t I do in my life.. I didn't post up my ace, I posted up the big b00ty bi*ch from travels over-seas.. but yo, I'm glad you remember that sh*t hahahaha cause unlike most of y'all fictitious n*ggas on BX.. I don't have to lie how I get it in

eddieopelousas said:
Most n*ggas only worry about their girls if they are not confident in themselves. Look if you know you're handling your business all the way around then why care who your girl hangs or take a picture with? If she does cheat or wants to cheat she will no matter what. Just move on. this is comin from someone that has kept his girl for 16 years, never once worrying about or thinking that she has cheated! Just saying! Oh and by the way, ole boy did apologize to dude for touching his girl!!!!
truth.com

Blazze One said:
Yall blowin this video up; 12 pages b? Lol. French's boy apologized, and her dude spoke up like they both were supposed to. If you look at the video again, shorty covers her brea$ts up a lil after she got caressed by that entourage n*gga. Yall saying the chick's a ho for not speaking up, but she could've been looking at it as that's her dude's job to check a n*gga, or maybe she was intimidated to check him.
If you're confident in your relationship, and know your girl ain't going nowhere, you wouldn't care if she took a pic with a rapper in public. Now if your girl acts up and chooses, then that's a different story. A wise man once said, "if you can get my bi*ch, you can keep her".
truth.com
 5 years ago '12        #215
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Yeah n*gga, insecure. Y'all the type a n*gga that throw their arm around they bi*ch shoulder when other n*ggas is approaching y'all hahahahah its cool, some n*ggas aint built with confidence in themselves. Guess I'm lucky that I inherited that gene. Like I already said, if "my girl" taking a picture with a entertainer and someone grab her tity.. I'm not even waiting for her reaction. Ole boy getting stole on. ahahhaha you scary n*ggas waiting on your girl reaction hahahahah what kind of bi*ch made sh*t is that.

Girl "You going to let another man rub my titty"
Boy "Well you didn't say anything"

hahahahahaha yeah okay chief.
u sound stupid. get hit with an a.ssault and battery charge over a bi*ch. im close to putting your dumbass on ignore.

n*ggas dont look at the bigger picture.

u can 1) jump in their and f!ght 10 n*ggas and then what. u get ur face beat in, probably shot. f!ght an a.ssault and battery charge and lose money having a lawyer defend you .... all over a bi*ch
or you can 2) react how the guy in the vid, say 'thats my girl bla bla.'and leave it at that

DUDES USUALLY WILL RESPECT IF THE female they want to smash is ur chick. like in this vid .. dude said 'oh thats your girl, my bad'

i have been in similar situations and had to drop bi*ches cause of it.
 11-27-2012, 06:04 PM         #216
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of sucka a.ss n*ggas in this thread....the bi*ch did not flinch when her t*tties got touched...she looking at you like go ahead take the pic...and you wanna punch that n*gga in the face....nah she getting slapped... stop defending these trash a.ss girls

1. My girl wouldn't be taking the pic in the first place. She knows better than that...thats wild disrespectful. I like Rihanna, and alot of pr0n bi*ches etc I would never tell my babe hold up thats _____ hand her the phone and having her take a pic in front of her ..thats just the way we are..you standing there looking like a groupie a.ss n*gga

2. In the event she did want to take the pic tho...i wouldn't be upset if the person is ALONE, take the pic and quick hi and bye. THE bi*ch SEEN FRENCH'S ENTOURAGE MAD HOOD n*ggaS WITH CHAINS .....AND SHE STILL GOES OVER THERE AND ASK FOR A PHOTO
The bi*ch is a ho, and I DONT DEFEND HOES THE bi*ch DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH, AND YAAL n*ggaS TALKING ABOUT n*ggaS WOULD OF GOT SWUNG ON

n*ggaz is stupid B...you would of got stomped out and on the front cover of them Cocaine City DVD's ...ya bi*ch would of left you cuz she a ho anyway, and you would of been left with mad hospital bills

yaal gotta smarten up
 11-27-2012, 06:07 PM         #217
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grapedrank said:
u sound stupid. get hit with an a.ssault and battery charge over a bi*ch. im close to putting your dumbass on ignore.

n*ggas dont look at the bigger picture.

u can 1) jump in their and f!ght 10 n*ggas and then what. u get ur face beat in, probably shot. f!ght an a.ssault and battery charge and lose money having a lawyer defend you .... all over a bi*ch
or you can 2) react how the guy in the vid, say 'thats my girl bla bla.'and leave it at that

DUDES USUALLY WILL RESPECT IF THE female they want to smash is ur chick. like in this vid .. dude said 'oh thats your girl, my bad'

i have been in similar situations and had to drop bi*ches cause of it.

I know right....n*ggas like this be the ones getting shot or stabbed up while the girl deads this n*gga quick not giving a fu*k ....Your mother wouldn't approve of your comments in this blog.....She would of said you a stupid n*gga for trying to protect a trash hoe like this....
 5 years ago '12        #218
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
alot of sucka a.ss n*ggas in this thread....the bi*ch did not flinch when her t*tties got touched...she looking at you like go ahead take the pic...and you wanna punch that n*gga in the face....nah she getting slapped... stop defending these trash a.ss girls

1. My girl wouldn't be taking the pic in the first place. She knows better than that...thats wild disrespectful. I like Rihanna, and alot of pr0n bi*ches etc I would never tell my babe hold up thats _____ hand her the phone and having her take a pic in front of her ..thats just the way we are..you standing there looking like a groupie a.ss n*gga

2. In the event she did want to take the pic tho...i wouldn't be upset if the person is ALONE, take the pic and quick hi and bye. THE bi*ch SEEN FRENCH'S ENTOURAGE MAD HOOD n*ggaS WITH CHAINS .....AND SHE STILL GOES OVER THERE AND ASK FOR A PHOTO
The bi*ch is a ho, and I DONT DEFEND HOES THE bi*ch DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH, AND YAAL n*ggaS TALKING ABOUT n*ggaS WOULD OF GOT SWUNG ON

n*ggaz is stupid B...you would of got stomped out and on the front cover of them Cocaine City DVD's ...ya bi*ch would of left you cuz she a ho anyway, and you would of been left with mad hospital bills

yaal gotta smarten up
real sh*t. these n*ggas are fu*king IDIOTS in this thread. especially the guy who was calling the other guy a hoe.

I have homeboys who say the same sh*t. they would f!ght and bla bla ... and what do you know ... they later find themselves in a situation and a f!ght doesnt go down.

you n*ggas here definately would have not punched the guy i guarantee you that almost 100%. i dont think you could really be that stupid to even try it.

and that fact that you wouldnt f!ght doesnt make you a pus*y. makes you smart and level headed.

think of the bigger picture.

Based on this thread you can already tell who has been in this situation or a similar sitation. a lot of these n*ggas havnt and do not understand women.

if you f!ght in this scenario, you do not realize how much power you have given to that woman. she would probably dump your clingy a.ss within a week or two ... cause your a loser without options who needs to f!ght for a female to keep her.

Last edited by OrangeSoda; 11-27-2012 at 06:14 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #219
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Patrick Galooly said:
 2 Pistolz said:
my leash game >>>>>>

only males my wife a.ssociates with aside from her family is my family.

5 years ago '12        #220
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98
space
space
space
 rai09 said:
lol i was gunna comment on that. he must be from texas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy