Would you let your girl take a picture with her favorite rapper in front of you ???

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Would you let ya chick take a pic with her favorite rapper in front of you?
Yeah, its just a pic I don't see whats the problem 93 49.21%
Hell Fuckin No, My Bitch know betta than that 96 50.79%
Voters: 189. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #181
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
Ole macho n*ggas in this thread. Risking yo life to save some chick you have no ties to. She coulda of took the pic then she would of been asking one of them n*ggas for a ride.
 5 years ago '05        #182
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
I thought he handled himself as well as he could.....

He wasnt a complete lame.....he spoke up.......the fu*k is he supposed to do.......step up into the mix and get stomed by the whole team????? Sometimes, you have to know when to hold and when to fold......

But he may have beat her a.ss when they got home.....that bi*ch was fine
 5 years ago '04        #183
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
 greedy87 said:
So not taking shots at movie theaters for some chick thats not my wife is being a bi*ch? Do you know I how stupid you sound? My last relationship lasted 5 years, lived together for 4 so get the fu*k outta here with that never been in a relationship sh*t. I knows.luts whi listen to all types of music so the whole " she Luke French Montana" sh*t is dumb as fu*k. fu*k a relationship I'm just tryna stack and do me. I got some for the s3x, I can talk to moms and my sisters if I need emotional support.
what are you arguing fck boi? If you with your woman at a movies and some sh*t pop off and you dip out on here.. Then she don't mean nothing to you. Might as well stop talking to the chick and just call when you trying to get your rocks off. You wasting your time and money if you treating her out.

N I can give a fu*k about you being with your girl for 4 years. Obviously the bi*ch broke your heart cause you screaming fu*k a bi*ch hahahah its cool chief, hearts eventually heal. Stack your bread homie
 11-27-2012, 02:38 PM         #184
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 greedy87 said:
Ole macho n*ggas in this thread. Risking yo life to save some chick you have no ties to. She coulda of took the pic then she would of been asking one of them n*ggas for a ride.
 11-27-2012, 02:42 PM         #185
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
what are you arguing fck boi? If you with your woman at a movies and some sh*t pop off and you dip out on here.. Then she don't mean nothing to you. Might as well stop talking to the chick and just call when you trying to get your rocks off. You wasting your time and money if you treating her out.

N I can give a fu*k about you being with your girl for 4 years. Obviously the bi*ch broke your heart cause you screaming fu*k a bi*ch hahahah its cool chief, hearts eventually heal. Stack your bread homie
Stop being ignorant. This chick is just your girl and she straight disrespected you by hugging on the next man with mad hood n*ggas around her and had YOU taking the pic. n*ggas touched her brea$ts and she didn't even FLINCH. Theres no defending this broad. Stupid people.like you caring about honor and all this nonsense be the first ones to get clapped. Girls like this are trash. ...stop defending these hoes
 11-27-2012, 02:44 PM         #186
YoungRichROy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlamboyantOne said:
I thought he handled himself as well as he could.....

He wasnt a complete lame.....he spoke up.......the fu*k is he supposed to do.......step up into the mix and get stomed by the whole team????? Sometimes, you have to know when to hold and when to fold......

But he may have beat her a.ss when they got home.....that bi*ch was fine
Honestly i would of deletedher number and kept it moving. She just proved to me she's a Ho. ...no chance of being Wifey material
 5 years ago '12        #187
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
Not even mad at her for wanting to take a picture with a celebrity, she should've checked the n*gga though, homie n*ggas was wilding though, not sure what yall were expecting her bf to do when 20 n*ggas are ready to go to war for French
 5 years ago '04        #188
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Stop being ignorant. This chick is just your girl and she straight disrespected you by hugging on the next man with mad hood n*ggas around her and had YOU taking the pic. n*ggas touched her brea$ts and she didn't even FLINCH. Theres no defending this broad. Stupid people.like you caring about honor and all this nonsense be the first ones to get clapped. Girls like this are trash. ...stop defending these hoes
Being ignorant? Stop being insecure chief. You thinking your favorite rapper can pull your chick means you have no confidence in yourself.
And y'all n*ggas obviously never been in a situation or been around a situation like this thats why ya'll making theses mute points. ahahahah If she would have spoke up, I wonder what you bi*ch made n*ggas would have said. smh

iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
Honestly i would of deletedher number and kept it moving. She just proved to me she's a Ho. ...no chance of being Wifey material
A hoe cause she taking pics with a rapper? hahahahah man I done heard it all now. Get out of here with your ole insecure self
 11-27-2012, 03:09 PM         #189
mcfalcons15  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas stop handcuffing hoes!!!
 5 years ago '11        #190
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Kaliz ChamP said:
lol@ at n*ggas being mad because their girl didn't speak up. Been to enough clubs, house parties and lounges to know. If a woman diss a n*gga, especially a n*gga in front of his friends. He going to say something along the lines of "fck you bi*ch!"

Then what you going to do? hahahahaha see, y'all calling her for not saying something but say that she did. Whats next for you Don Juan n*ggas? Going to pull her away and say "I told you not to go over there and take a picture" hahahaha y'all funny
If the n*gga say something else disrespectful or he does say "fu*k you bi*ch" then hands are getting thrown. But at least the n*gga that did it can't say "notice how he said something, but his bi*ch didn't". How you tryna defend this sh*t anyway?
 5 years ago '11        #191
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M6CALOY said:
BX has a general distrust of women so you know when they actually show poor judgment its like WWII pages go 10+ with n*ggas spilling their estrogen. You shouldv'e seen the Movie theater thread fam, I'm serious I stopped taking BX n*ggas opinions seriously, these n*ggas just dont like women, b and judging by most of these comments they never had a real gf in their lives. This is full of teenagers though man what you expect?
yo you are a sucka n*gga of the worst type. Teenagers? You better not be over the age of 21. I've never even met a n*gga like you before. I'm glad too, cause I'd probably have to slap that stupid n*gga. The only way a n*gga would be willin to throw away his life over some chick is if his life ain't worth sh*t.
 5 years ago '12        #192
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 3990 3990
You n*ggas some lames for not throwing uppercuts with n*ggas the disrespect your female. Yall n*ggas would sit there and be quiet bi*ch n*ggas. Your girl would never respect you. I bet yall would f!ght if your n*gga got finger licked though... homos...team f!ght for pus*y over here n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #193
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 M6CALOY said:
Yeah I hit up my n*gga X_WUNDERKID_X to put my girl in the eyecandy section (with her permission of course in fact it was her idea) to see what n*ggas would say about her, bi*ches gave her a 3-4 and say they would fu*k my girl and leave her. Funniest sh*t ever. Baby an obvious 9/10. BX n*ggas funny.
Muhfu*ka knew it was you estrogen filled feminine d!ckless f*ggot. This Mr. Gribble dumbass. I was just thinkin about that bi*ch n*gga with zero respect for himself and the male species and now puttin two and two together, it ends up y'all the same n*gga. Why you made a new account f*ggot?
 5 years ago '11        #194
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Being ignorant? Stop being insecure chief. You thinking your favorite rapper can pull your chick means you have no confidence in yourself.
And y'all n*ggas obviously never been in a situation or been around a situation like this thats why ya'll making theses mute points. ahahahah If she would have spoke up, I wonder what you bi*ch made n*ggas would have said. smh

A hoe cause she taking pics with a rapper? hahahahah man I done heard it all now. Get out of here with your ole insecure self
Yo I can't believe you in here defending this smut bi*ch. SHE'S A SMUT CAUSE SHE LET SOME RANDOM n*gga LICK HIS FINGER AND SLIDE IT DOWN HER CLEAVAGE AND THE bi*ch AIN'T EVEN FLINCH...WHILE HER BOYFRIEND WAS TAKING THE fu*kIN PICTURE! That is a bi*ch you would give your life up for? That?! Ain't you a grown a.ss man? And you talkin about n*ggas bein insecure (I wish men would stop sayin that too, only birds throw that sh*t around like that, never growin up did I ever hear a man call another man insecure in an argument. that's some f*ggot sh*t) because of that?

If you throw your life away over a skeezer you won't live very long and n*ggas and bi*ches are going to laugh at you for bein a fu*kin idiot when you're gone?

What the n*gga should've done was say "...bi*ch you ain't gonna say nothin to that n*gga? iight later." and if they lived together put her sh*t out on the curb
 5 years ago '04        #195
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
If the n*gga say something else disrespectful or he does say "fu*k you bi*ch" then hands are getting thrown. But at least the n*gga that did it can't say "notice how he said something, but his bi*ch didn't". How you tryna defend this sh*t anyway?
ahhahahaah oh, you one of them "If he do it one more time" a.ss n*ggas. Nonetheless, no defending here just speaking on it. I'm a.ssuming a lot of y'all never been put in that situation which is good.. Nothing like having to defend yourself because a lot of people won't shoot you the fair one. Especially when they deep but yo, there's only three likely scenarios that come from this video.

One, which ole boy did speak up on it.
Two, just let it slide and realize a n*gga felt your girl up and you didn't speak up on it
Three, your girl say something which more than likely would have made the other n*ggas diss her. Which in turn, you either going to tell her "Lets go babe" or "Don't be talking to my girl like that"

anyways, been there done that. You only have a brief second to act. Either you're going to make it happen or think about it the rest of the night
 5 years ago '04        #196
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
 ImInHerMouth said:
Yo I can't believe you in here defending this smut bi*ch. SHE'S A SMUT CAUSE SHE LET SOME RANDOM n*gga LICK HIS FINGER AND SLIDE IT DOWN HER CLEAVAGE AND THE bi*ch AIN'T EVEN FLINCH...WHILE HER BOYFRIEND WAS TAKING THE fu*kIN PICTURE! That is a bi*ch you would give your life up for? That?! Ain't you a grown a.ss man? And you talkin about n*ggas bein insecure (I wish men would stop sayin that too, only birds throw that sh*t around like that, never growin up did I ever hear a man call another man insecure in an argument. that's some f*ggot sh*t) because of that?

If you throw your life away over a skeezer you won't live very long and n*ggas and bi*ches are going to laugh at you for bein a fu*kin idiot when you're gone?

What the n*gga should've done was say "...bi*ch you ain't gonna say nothin to that n*gga? iight later." and if they lived together put her sh*t out on the curb
Yeah n*gga, insecure. Y'all the type a n*gga that throw their arm around they bi*ch shoulder when other n*ggas is approaching y'all hahahahah its cool, some n*ggas aint built with confidence in themselves. Guess I'm lucky that I inherited that gene. Like I already said, if "my girl" taking a picture with a entertainer and someone grab her tity.. I'm not even waiting for her reaction. Ole boy getting stole on. ahahhaha you scary n*ggas waiting on your girl reaction hahahahah what kind of bi*ch made sh*t is that.

Girl "You going to let another man rub my titty"
Boy "Well you didn't say anything"

hahahahahaha yeah okay chief.
 11-27-2012, 03:35 PM         #197
ralph lauren  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
11 pages

yall n*ggas corny b
 11-27-2012, 03:37 PM         #198
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This chick doesn't care if another dude touches her t*tties wow goes to show you she was probably waiting to see if her man would step up. Personally I would have suckered punched the dude and told him to keep his hands to himself and then tell the bi*ch who her man is. Even if the bi*ch told me to fu*k off and told me the relationship is over you are not touching my chick and embarassing me without some repercussion.

You gotta protect your pride.

Last edited by Drone; 11-27-2012 at 03:40 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #199
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kaliz ChamP said:
ahhahahaah oh, you one of them "If he do it one more time" a.ss n*ggas. Nonetheless, no defending here just speaking on it. I'm a.ssuming a lot of y'all never been put in that situation which is good.. Nothing like having to defend yourself because a lot of people won't shoot you the fair one. Especially when they deep but yo, there's only three likely scenarios that come from this video.

One, which ole boy did speak up on it.
Two, just let it slide and realize a n*gga felt your girl up and you didn't speak up on it
Three, your girl say something which more than likely would have made the other n*ggas diss her. Which in turn, you either going to tell her "Lets go babe" or "Don't be talking to my girl like that"

anyways, been there done that. You only have a brief second to act. Either you're going to make it happen or think about it the rest of the night
what you mean "do it one more time n*ggas"? The n*gga said he didn't know. I would a.ssume a n*gga ain't that brave ansd he honestly don't know. There's like 20 n*ggas there so you can't start swingin too early. You can still speak up, doesn't mean you have to automatically throw fists, man said he ain't know. She should have said something. No matter how you spin it you're not right. She let herself be disrespected. she has no self-respect, keep thinkin she ain't say nothin cause she was being smart. i'm not one of them "oh its cool, she said she fell and her mouth accidentally landed on his d!ck" type n*ggas. she ain't say nothing cause she didn't mind. when she took the pic she threw up the x and was dancing around. the bi*ch didn't care that she got felt on by some random n*gga in front of her man. if thats cool with you, respect i guess. I guess we just two different type of n*ggas.
 5 years ago '10        #200
spazzg 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 13 13
 X-NINE said:
Only in your head that's happening
bruh bruh

u bald
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed