most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,373 | Props total: 2819 2819
I've had shipments not updated on the tracking Site but arrives the day it said it would
 5 years ago '12        #42
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,863 | Props total: 22216 22216
If you ignoramus' would've ordered from Amazon you would've gotten it in less than a week.
 5 years ago '09        #43
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 ThePainkiller said:
If you ignoramus' would've ordered from Amazon you would've gotten it in less than a week.
This tablet is shipping ONLY from China, with the exception of a seller or 2 on Ebay who are selling it from New Jersey at a higher price, who also didn't start selling it until I bought it already.

Anyways after some back and forth with the ebay seller they finally got my sh*t situated.

[pic - click to view]

It'll be here Friday and I'll give a run down of how I like it and sh*t. I intend on rooting it and installing custom firmware to fix some minor problems. Will also try that Nexus 7 tutorial to give it a better look. May try that Chameleon Launcher too
 5 years ago '09        #44
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
Also the Pipo s3 is being released or has been released

It's essentially the s1 however with a much better resolution for basically the same price and a 2mb rear camera where as the s1 only has a front facing camera. So I would tell anyone who's interested in the s1, to try and pick up the S3.
 5 years ago '09        #45
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
it will be here today ill give thoughts

edit: I'm actually not getting it until Monday because Fedex will not deliver on Saturdays MOTHER fu*kING PIECE OF sh*t

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-15-2012 at 10:12 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #46
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
It will be here today, out for delivary
 5 years ago '09        #47
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
Got it today. Spent some time on it, really enjoy it and think it's well worth the $100. The con about the screen becomes moot, I really haven't noticed ANY difficulties with the screen, everything looks fine to me and very acceptable as far as resolution and colors go.

[pic - click to view]

One thing I'm having an issue with is I'm having problems putting custom firmware on it, but that's an issue on my part, not the tablets really. Right now I'm running stock firmware (I did that Pipo / Nexus 7 tutorial to get it to look like the Nexus 7) and it's running great. Handles everything I throw at it.

Here's my little bootleg a.ss keyboard case

[pic - click to view]

sh*t is actually becoming useful though

The only con to me about this tablet is the battery. The battery is terrible, may last 3.5-4 hours at best, but I have not rooted my tablet yet to calibrate the battery and try to fix it. People say that helps alot but until I root it and put custom firmware on it, my battery remains to be sh*tty.

Anyways like I said for $100 this is a great item to have if you don't have a tablet and want one. Runs Jelly Bean flawlessly, ran Super SMash Brothers rom on the N64 perfectly too.
 5 years ago '12        #48
space
space
Yes, I want to be able to install win 8 or at least get that cool launcher.

Hmm can you help me out with these roms and sh*t?
 5 years ago '09        #49
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Yes, I want to be able to install win 8 or at least get that cool launcher.

Hmm can you help me out with these roms and sh*t?
The custom support for the S1 i slacking severely, there is a dude working on getting Ubuntu Linux to run off it but no one has bothered to put windows 8 on it (though, I'm sure you can get a windows 8 launcher off the marketplace).

The only type of customization is the custom firmware that is being released by 1 person

^ And all that really does is help fix minor issues and optimize the tablet some more. It doesn't really offer anything new and exciting, but it is highly recommended to put the custom firmware on the tablet. I was finally able to do it correctly and it was worth it. Tablet seems to be alot faster, especially since all the chinese apps and sh*t have been removed. There's a step-by-step PDF file with clear instructions on that dudes website
 5 years ago '12        #50
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
The custom support for the S1 i slacking severely, there is a dude working on getting Ubuntu Linux to run off it but no one has bothered to put windows 8 on it (though, I'm sure you can get a windows 8 launcher off the marketplace).

The only type of customization is the custom firmware that is being released by 1 person

^ And all that really does is help fix minor issues and optimize the tablet some more. It doesn't really offer anything new and exciting, but it is highly recommended to put the custom firmware on the tablet. I was finally able to do it correctly and it was worth it. Tablet seems to be alot faster, especially since all the chinese apps and sh*t have been removed. There's a step-by-step PDF file with clear instructions on that dudes website
Sweet, thanks Rey Mysterio
 5 years ago '09        #51
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
Sweet, thanks Rey Mysterio
f*ggot

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-18-2012 at 07:16 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #52
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
Just copped two S2's for a lil over a buck each..... plus shipping. Not a bad deal. Looking forward to gutting those bi*ches out and adding my own "modifications". Nice thread bx fam.

Last edited by marcchrome; 12-22-2012 at 10:50 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #53
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 marcchrome said:
Just copped two S2's for a lil over a buck each..... plus shipping. Not a bad deal. Looking forward to gutting those bi*ches out and adding my own "modifications". Nice thread bx fam.
Where did you find a Pipo S2 for $1?
 5 years ago '12        #54
space
space
 Y.G. said:
100 bucks.

n*gga slang say a buck is 100 dollars. I learned that the hard way.
 12-24-2012, 12:20 PM         #55
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Got it today. Spent some time on it, really enjoy it and think it's well worth the $100. The con about the screen becomes moot, I really haven't noticed ANY difficulties with the screen, everything looks fine to me and very acceptable as far as resolution and colors go.

[pic - click to view]

One thing I'm having an issue with is I'm having problems putting custom firmware on it, but that's an issue on my part, not the tablets really. Right now I'm running stock firmware (I did that Pipo / Nexus 7 tutorial to get it to look like the Nexus 7) and it's running great. Handles everything I throw at it.

Here's my little bootleg a.ss keyboard case

[pic - click to view]

sh*t is actually becoming useful though

The only con to me about this tablet is the battery. The battery is terrible, may last 3.5-4 hours at best, but I have not rooted my tablet yet to calibrate the battery and try to fix it. People say that helps alot but until I root it and put custom firmware on it, my battery remains to be sh*tty.

Anyways like I said for $100 this is a great item to have if you don't have a tablet and want one. Runs Jelly Bean flawlessly, ran Super SMash Brothers rom on the N64 perfectly too.
to "calibrate" your battery all you have to do is let it completely die then completely recharge it 2-3 times in a row. deleting battery stats and running them battery calibration apps dont do sh*t. you get what you get when it comes to your battery. undervolting/underclocking the cpu/gpu, turning down the brightness, turning off wifi/gps/bluetooth when not using it, installing better battery stats to check for "rogue" apps and removing/killing them will all save your battery life.

source:

i think you shouldve waited for the $100 google tab thats being released after the new year tbh

also, you dont want to let your battery completely die all the time though. you want to let it die a little bit, then recharge it, let it die a little, then recharge it. this is less stressful on li-ion batteries and will extend the battery life/health.

source:

Last edited by youdug; 12-24-2012 at 12:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #56
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Y.G. said:

copped from china... let me know if any one needs the link... happy holidays fellas.

ThePainkiller said:
100 bucks.

Last edited by marcchrome; 12-24-2012 at 01:12 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #57
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:
100 bucks.

A bill is a $100 'round here. Now n*ggas substituting that for a buck?
 5 years ago '04        #58
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
 ThePainkiller said:

yeah at a higher price and it is still coming from overseas playa...... so u can k!ll that noise.
 5 years ago '04        #59
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
 Y.G. said:
A bill is a $100 'round here. Now n*ggas substituting that for a buck?

yeah a buck.. buck fifty.. so what .. where i come from a buck means a c-note/100 dollars, what is so hard to understand.. you clowns will bicker about anything. wack a.ss n*ggas.
 5 years ago '05        #60
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 marcchrome said:
yeah a buck.. buck fifty.. so what .. where i come from a buck means a c-note/100 dollars, what is so hard to understand.. you clowns will bicker about anything. wack a.ss n*ggas.

[pic - click to view]

What is this dumb n*gga talking about?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside 15 Artists That Biggie Wanted To Work With (But Never Got The Chance)
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy