Turn A Pipo Smart S1 $99.00 Into A Nexus 7

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #21
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,636 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Slingy said:
Now I'm eyeballing that Pipo s2. I like to stream nfl and nba games and I'm wondering if it could do it.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #22
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,369 | Props total: 2793 2793
 Y.G. said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I use the floating browser app and stream multiple games at a time. I run 2 games on my s3 at ease just need a bigger screen to put more games on. Plug this hoe into the tv and watch 4 different games

Last edited by Slingy; 11-28-2012 at 01:23 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #23
bigdaboss09 
space
space
$78 | Props total: 12 12
What site do u do stream for games on s3
 5 years ago '06        #24
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
^^What he said^^
 5 years ago '09        #25
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
I'm buying this Pipo S1 tomorrow probably. Befor I do, does anyone have any objections? I kinda wanna save up the extra $70-80 to cop a Nexus 7 off Ebay, but at the same time I have no business buying a premium tablet because this is strictly gonna be used for Youtube and web browsing in bed and some social networking apps. that's all, so I do believe this is ideal for me unless someone has an objection.

Some deals I found, both located in America so shipping time will be timely.
Pipo s1 + 8gig SD card = $104 w/ free shipping

Pipo s1 + Case + keyboard = $112 w/ free shipping

Last edited by Zaosyn; 11-29-2012 at 04:52 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #26
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
I'm buying this Pipo S1 tomorrow probably. Befor I do, does anyone have any objections? I kinda wanna save up the extra $70-80 to cop a Nexus 7 off Ebay, but at the same time I have no business buying a premium tablet because this is strictly gonna be used for Youtube and web browsing in bed and some social networking apps. that's all, so I do believe this is ideal for me unless someone has an objection.

Some deals I found, both located in America so shipping time will be timely.
Pipo s1 + 8gig SD card = $104 w/ free shipping

Pipo s1 + Case + keyboard = $112 w/ free shipping
Get the Pipo S2 instead. It has a 720p screen versus the 480p screen on the S1.
 5 years ago '09        #27
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
 Y.G. said:
Get the Pipo S2 instead. It has a 720p screen versus the 480p screen on the S1.
The screen is a big deal to me but it isn't a deal breaker considering what I'm using it for. The S2 is around $150-170, at that price I might aswell just get a Nexus 7 8gig off Ebay for the same price imo.

My biggest concern at the moment is the lack of support there seems to be for custom roms on it. This thing in theory has alot of potential if people invest time developing a nice ROM for it but I can't find anything about it and I don't know why unless this thing is rather new still.

Edit: Actually here's a community for the S1

Last edited by Zaosyn; 11-29-2012 at 05:46 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #28
EKEK 825 heat pts825
space
space
$7,070 | Props total: 1390 1390
do they have a 10" version with a proper screen resolution ?
 5 years ago '06        #29
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,610 | Props total: 8898 8898
 bigdaboss09 said:
What site do u do stream for games on s3
i stream first row on my s2
 5 years ago '05        #30
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 Zaosyn said:
The screen is a big deal to me but it isn't a deal breaker considering what I'm using it for. The S2 is around $150-170, at that price I might aswell just get a Nexus 7 8gig off Ebay for the same price imo.

My biggest concern at the moment is the lack of support there seems to be for custom roms on it. This thing in theory has alot of potential if people invest time developing a nice ROM for it but I can't find anything about it and I don't know why unless this thing is rather new still.

Edit: Actually here's a community for the S1
The S2 on Eupson is $140. It was $119 a couple days ago. You might try and catch it on sale again.
 5 years ago '05        #31
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 EKEK said:
do they have a 10" version with a proper screen resolution ?
The 10.1" M3 for $208 -

or the 9.7" M1 for $175 -

5 years ago '11        #32
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
i aint givin out my site the feds is watchin... i did get it from here though ;)
 5 years ago '09        #33
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
I just purchased this. I highly recommend anyone who's sitting on the idea of purchasing this tablet to make your move now if you're gonna make it at all

$106 w/ Earbuds + Keyboard case + free fedex shipping (I hate Fedex so that doesn't mean much )

That's a hell of a deal
 5 years ago '05        #34
mackgunz 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
has anyone used ? i was going to by the 9.7 but i dont know if this site is good
 5 years ago '09        #35
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
Tablet shipped out today, same day I bought it only 6 hours away too so I should expect it here Monday or Tuesday depending on how slow f*gex wants to be

mackgunz said:
has anyone used ? i was going to by the 9.7 but i dont know if this site is good
Never used it but there are literally innumerable amount of Chinese extreme deal sites out there, they all look the same and operate the same, I don't think Eupson is any different. You shouldn't have any problems ordering from there, the only downside is they're shipping your item from China and their customer service will be horrid and in broken English. In terms of quality of product it's going to be the same as a anywhere else IMO. I a.ssume you mean the Pipo Max M1 tablet? If so that's a good deal considering it's $200+ minimum on Ebay and Amazon

Last edited by Zaosyn; 11-30-2012 at 11:40 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #36
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
Sorry for spamming this thread, though, I'll probably keep posting here once I receive it. Just some thoughts befor receiving it and some information for anyone who's dwelling on buying one

There's a custom ROM for it which I believe is the most popular and ideal ROM to install as it fixes some known problems (apparently when you had a micro-sd card in the tablet, it would often unmount and remount itself, causing the tablet to break sleep mode) AND it makes the screen look better and more sharper.
Here's a breakdown of what the custom ROM offers
PiPO Smart S1 Firmware Image
Pipo Smart S1 TNT Release 3 Firmware Image
-Fixed Build.prop for better market access (SGH-i777)
-Fixed framework.jar per dragon dev's Christian Troy's excellent advice for better Gameloft compatibility.
-PiPo fixed stock launcher, it works well now! Sticking with stock!
-Permissions fixes for improved app compatability. Didn't touch SD card permissions as those are supposed to now be fixed.
-Removed all chinese apps
-Screen does seem to be a bit clearer again, I think the launcher update helped.
-Expanded app partition to 2 GB
-Rooted
-Based on newer stock rom (1122)
-It is reported that MicroSD card problems should now be fixed
-Added root explorer, superSu, videoediter, gallery with picasa support, google drive, docs2go, ESfile Explorer, Genie Widget, english dictionary fix, Signal Booster, Apex launcher
-Prettier and simpler boot animation
View FMA Support Forum

NOTE: Images are zipped - unzip before using.

^ that's the site that has the custom ROM and instructions in PDF format on how to flash it to your tablet. I likely intend on doing this depending on how I feel about the tablet out of the box and if the SD card issue is causing me problems. I also bought a 6ft mini-HDMI to HDMI cable so if I go to a friend's crib I can take the tablet with me, plug it up to the TV and use it as an entertainment hub of sorts. With that said, when you use the tablet on a HD television or monitor, the issue about resolution and screen quality becomes moot because you'll beable to watch HD movies and shows through your television or monitor, obviously. The HDMI cable cost me $2.99 on Ebay.

This thing is powerful for the price, other $100 tablets don't even come close in the specs and only beating it in the screen department. I just hope I don't get a dud, it seems like only the minority are receiving Pipo S1 tablets that are having sound issues (sound randomly cutting off and to fix you have to reboot the tablet or static noise over the speaker which is unfixable) or tablets getting stuck in a boot animation, which I suspect would be a firmware problem, not a hardware but who knows.

Also it's highly recommend to root the tablet and install to help with the battery life.

That's all I'm aware of at the moment.

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-01-2012 at 02:10 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #37
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 mackgunz said:
They use PayPal. You're safe.
 5 years ago '09        #38
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
This sh*t getting me heated

[pic - click to view]

Suppose to be here tomorrow, had the tracking # for almost a week now and it still hasn't updated
 5 years ago '11        #39
Slingy 56 heat pts56
space
space
Well let us know if you like it or not.
 5 years ago '09        #40
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
I sent the person who I purchased it from on Ebay a message (Campus111)
me
Hello, I was wondering if my item has been picked up by FEDEX and shipped, as my tracking number has shown no progress and not updated since the day I received my tracking number. I am gravely concerned because it is estimated to arrive tomorrow, December 6th, and I'm unsure of where my package is right now.
Their reply
I am so shock to hear this news.
Actually it is Shopping Season, most of people start to order the Christmas Gift. That's why the supplier can't offer the goods to us on time as the quantity is tenfold or more than before. our this tablet is demand exceeds supply in USA market, and the new shipment can't reach us on schedule. In order to ensure you can received the package timely, we sent out your package from our Hong kong supplier via FedEx in our cost directly. The shipping time is same as it from Ohio, about 4-8 days to delivered.
I will check with our local carrier to see if there is any problem for this shipment, also will confirm with our warehouse if they did sent out the package. Now our order quanty is tenfold than before, our workmate in the warehouse must work for 13-15 hours everyday to process the packages. I am afraid of may they missed some orders.
I am not to looking for the excuse. Whatever the states is, at present, I am willing to resend a new shipment directly or cancel the order and give you a full refund. Which one do you prefer?
I will take the fastest action after get your confirmation.
I am sorry for this inconveniences and delay that you have suffered.
Hope to get your understanding in this crazy Chirstmas Shopping season.
Sincerely
jojo

- campus111
I don't fu*king get along well with foreigners who use google translate to give me a chopped up English response. I asked for them to re-ship me the tablet immediately

Last edited by Zaosyn; 12-06-2012 at 02:38 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy