Week 12 What did we learn

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #81
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 ImAMonster said:
He's actually not leading the league in either.
5 yards off fu*k that chubby fu*k Stafford
 5 years ago '10        #82
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 dre03 said:
Falcons are a dangerous team... Their fans however need to act like they have won games before...

5 years ago '11        #83
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
why people always saying green is like Moss? Greens route tree is more advanced already, and its only getting better. Green is more like a lanky Marvin Harrison
 11-26-2012, 12:35 AM         #84
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #85
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,320 | Props total: 3923 3923
We learned that any team can have an off week. The same sh*t that happened when the Bears got plastered by the 49ers just happened to the Packers against the Giants sh*t happens but it doesn't mean your team is garbage. Not every team plays their best ball every week...
 5 years ago '07        #86
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 biscuit said:
We learned that any team can have an off week. The same sh*t that happened when the Bears got plastered by the 49ers just happened to the Packers against the Giants sh*t happens but it doesn't mean your team is garbage. Not every team plays their best ball every week...
we tend to catch good teams at the right time when they are having an off week. When we blew out the 49ers i guess they had an off week we just blew out the packers they had an off week. As long as we keep catching these good teams at the right time and our luck holds up maybe we win another super bowl lol.

5 years ago '10        #87
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 iThink said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #88
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
That peyton for mvp noise better be done, at least for now.
 11-26-2012, 08:09 AM         #89
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Houston's D loses me my second fantasy game in a row with their negative points. Rodgers and Jimmy Graham didn't help much either but at least I got positive production from them.

And I had 3 receivers go over 100 yards but not get a TD
 5 years ago '04        #90
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Kooper said:

Because when the redskins put 28 first half points up with bombs and yac Romo was playing safety.

Segue...

Rg3 is the god..

He's a checkdown prince who luls you in then BOOM bi*ch 60 yard strike on the button over your defense head.

fu*k the rams...
No but when the Cowboys scored 3 points in the first half against one of the league's easiest scoring defense Romo was playing QB...
 5 years ago '11        #91
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
Since we talking Luck, how about that wild card spot Luck has them in right now
 5 years ago '11        #92
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,264 | Props total: 17717 17717
 biscuit said:
youre saying that on BX where every team is exposed after one loss

you could win the first 15, but you lose that last game and "you're exposed"
 5 years ago '04        #93
shadychef04 126 heat pts126
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 2985 2985
i got 102 fantasy points from brady, broyles, foster and witten on thursday and 64 points from my 7 other players on sunday

needless to say... I won

I wanted that two hundo though
 5 years ago '08        #94
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
 dre03 said:
Jim Schwartz is too fu*king emotional... Thanks for the easy touchdown

Steelers need to invest in a backup QB... Like seriously they have had the same backups for like a decade... Big ben gets hurt all the time and you have the same two old a.ss QB's backing him up year after year... I didn't even know Batch still played

the msg is loud and clear in pittsburgh
 5 years ago '10        #95
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 5 years ago '04        #96
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 wjcorner said:
why people always saying green is like Moss? Greens route tree is more advanced already, and its only getting better. Green is more like a lanky Marvin Harrison
He is like Moss in his body type and explosive speed and deep route abilities... The game he had yesterday is evident of that... n*gga had 111 yards on 3 catches... That is a Moss-esque type of game... Harrison comparison i don't see because regardless of route capabilities Harrison wasn't a go up and get it type of receiver... He didn't have the leaping ability of Green... Majority of Harrison's catches came without him ever leaving the ground... Green makes alot of Moss-esque leaping catches... Green may be a better route runner than Moss but his style of play and go get it capabilities resemble Moss
 5 years ago '04        #97
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,320 | Props total: 3923 3923
 X_WunderKind_X said:
youre saying that on BX where every team is exposed after one loss

you could win the first 15, but you lose that last game and "you're exposed"
BXSC? Ohh you mean "Knee Jerk Central"
 11-26-2012, 11:06 AM         #98
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:

[pic - click to view]

well fu*k
 5 years ago '04        #99
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
I think I can count the number of actually good coaches in this league right now on one hand.

The Texans secondary is a big weakness, and I think if they go up against a balanced team with a great passing attack like the Pats in the playoffs they'll lose. I still think they're the best team in the league tho, Arian gives them the edge.

That challenge flag rule is a crock of sh*t, but the Lions continue to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory due to lack of discipline. This week was just the culmination; this was the first time stafford played a near perfect game and we still lost

Giants poised to enter late season form, although something is definitely up with Eli. His throws were all over the fu*king place. Maybe Peyton stole his mojo. Oh wait, they almost lost to the Chiefs

Not a good idea to trust Christian Ponder to win a come from behind game on the road. Matter fact Vikings aren't built to come from behind at all.

However intolerable the redskin fans may be, they do have a quarterback who is coming up on elite

Kaep God is a rich man's Aaron Rodgers Lookin like Steve Young out there, Harbaugh won with that move
 5 years ago '04        #100
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,054 | Props total: 11865 11865
 Kooper said:

Because when the redskins put 28 first half points up with bombs and yac Romo was playing safety.

Segue...

Rg3 is the god..

He's a checkdown prince who luls you in then BOOM bi*ch 60 yard strike on the button over your defense head.

fu*k the rams...
Do you consider Brady elite?/
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago