Week 12 What did we learn

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 peeyump said:
Yeah cuz yall be k!lling it in the playoffs.
And 2 Points does?

Do i need to remind you what team we beat to make it to our last SB?
 5 years ago '11        #62
mysticmoron109 70 heat pts70
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 239 239
i leanred chad henne might be one of the best fantasy QBs for the next 4 weeks
 5 years ago '09        #63
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,417 | Props total: 12358 12358
 peeyump said:
bruh....I dont understand why you are not excited about Colin's play right now....kid has more upside than Alex.
I don't like the whole upside/potential thing in sports. Give me what's known. Yeah sure #7 can potentially stretch the field, potentially make things easier, potentially do this and potentially do that making everything exciting and get fans/others out their seats and happy to use the team on Madden but there is also a flip side. That same potential and "gun slinging" can also take you out of games and (that word again) put you in some bad momentum spots like his interception before the half today could have done. Luckily the defense came through with the pick six to tie it up.

If the goal is to make sure you have one more point than the other team which results in victory then why not stick with the formula we have used with Smith. Yeah it's boring but you get the ultimate goal and that's to win. I think too may times in sports people get caught up in wanting to look good or the need to win pretty and it ends up costing you like say the Dallas Cowboys. I don't need all of that, just get me a win and that's why I want Smith as the QB.

Play conservative, mistake free football. Get the win
 5 years ago '10        #64
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Kobane said:
And 2 Points does?

Do i need to remind you what team we beat to make it to our last SB?
Did yall win that SB?

How is that choking a.ss QB that yall beat in that game helping yall out so far?
 11-25-2012, 11:08 PM         #65
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AD is human

Henne is gonna fu*k around and help the Jags beat Miami in Miami when they play em

Mike Sherman needs to pull his head out of his a.ss and consistently let Tannehill run no huddle whenever he wants. Him in the no huddle = chains moving. Slowed down offense = punts.

Not everyone can rock a stache

Packers o-line = swiss cheese. 4 games with 5+ sacks?

Cowboys gonna Cowboy?

Raiders......
 5 years ago '05        #66
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,382 | Props total: 8059 8059
The bucs need help bad with there secondary
 5 years ago '10        #67
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Kobane said:
I think he hasn't full matured yet in terms of rallying his team, he seems like he wants to be 'one of the guys' instead.

You clueless as fu*k any and everytime they give access to Matt Ryan on the sidelines and on the field you hear this n*gga talking to his offense......this n*gga is the leader of this football and its obvious. What is also obvious is that you are talking out your as*hole. NFL Sound fx.......the games when you are able to see and hear this n*gga he is always keeping his offense focused.
 5 years ago '10        #68
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
Thats not what Donald Penn said though.....he said yall straaaaaaaaaight.
 5 years ago '11        #69
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
2 points leading the league in yards and interceptions on his Favre sh*t, that n*gga don't give a fu*k if it's 4 people in coverage.
 5 years ago '10        #70
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 wjcorner said:
2 points leading the league in yards and interceptions on his Favre sh*t, that n*gga don't give a fu*k if it's 4 people in coverage.
I was more angry about that n*gga fumbling.....like damn how did you not know you was about to get drilled......n*gga was standing in the pocket wondering what he was going to eat for dinner tonight.
 5 years ago '11        #71
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 TattooedMPsz said:
I don't know why ya don't run the ball more. Freeman nice, but clock management helps out an average defense. I thought ya would've been further off but a couple of pieces and ya will be a perennial super bowl contender, unfortunately
 5 years ago '05        #72
space
space
 peeyump said:
Thats not what Donald Penn said though.....he said yall straaaaaaaaaight.
fu*k what he says biggers and johnson thats alright we gotta face payton manning this week
 5 years ago '07        #73
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 Fly 2ndComing said:
I don't like the whole upside/potential thing in sports. Give me what's known. Yeah sure #7 can potentially stretch the field, potentially make things easier, potentially do this and potentially do that making everything exciting and get fans/others out their seats and happy to use the team on Madden but there is also a flip side. That same potential and "gun slinging" can also take you out of games and (that word again) put you in some bad momentum spots like his interception before the half today could have done. Luckily the defense came through with the pick six to tie it up.

If the goal is to make sure you have one more point than the other team which results in victory then why not stick with the formula we have used with Smith. Yeah it's boring but you get the ultimate goal and that's to win. I think too may times in sports people get caught up in wanting to look good or the need to win pretty and it ends up costing you like say the Dallas Cowboys. I don't need all of that, just get me a win and that's why I want Smith as the QB.

Play conservative, mistake free football. Get the win
ding ding ding

Im not with the conservative part tho.....just gotta kno when to pick ya spots
 5 years ago '10        #74
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 TattooedMPsz said:
fu*k what he says biggers and johnson thats alright we gotta face payton manning this week
I feel you.....yall offense though fu*k yall......trade away some of them players or something.
 5 years ago '07        #75
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,553 | Props total: 1173 1173
 peeyump said:
I was more angry about that n*gga fumbling.....like damn how did you not know you was about to get drilled......n*gga was standing in the pocket wondering what he was going to eat for dinner tonight.
to his defense he was about to let the ball go the corner just caught his arm and made a good play thank god for our defense stepping up tho sh*t couldve got ugly out there

Spoon>>>>

our run defense was night and day
 5 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 wjcorner said:
I don't know why ya don't run the ball more. Freeman nice, but clock management helps out an average defense. I thought ya would've been further off but a couple of pieces and ya will be a perennial super bowl contender, unfortunately
blount is garbage u see what happened when they put him in that raiders game he fumbled the dam ball almost cost us that game
 5 years ago '09        #77
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,407 | Props total: 10534 10534
 wjcorner said:
He's actually not leading the league in either.
 5 years ago '05        #78
youngt22 98 heat pts98
space
space
$2,686 | Props total: 757 757
Harbaugh will continue to go with the hot hand, my n*gga Colin I got to change my avy soon if he keeps it up... I can't wait until we kick the rams a.ss to make up for that tie so the week after we can show Brady and Belichick what's good!
 5 years ago '05        #79
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
with my usual gripe
Allen and Heyward-Bey screwed me
had Rudolph on the bench
big ups to Bess
 5 years ago '04        #80
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2449 2449
Jim Schwartz is too fu*king emotional... Thanks for the easy touchdown

Texans for the first time in their history are finding ways to win close games and win games they were outplayed in... Every great team finds a way to win but good God what is going on with our defense

Falcons are a dangerous team... Their fans however need to act like they have won games before...

Norv Turner needs to be fired immediately... He is an embarrassment to the NFL

Broncos and Chiefs are a perfect example of divisional matchups... Regardless of talent disparity divisional games are generally tough battles

Kaepernick is doing his thing... But what happens when teams are finally able to put enough game film on him??

Are the Raiders good at anything? Running sucks, Receiving sucks, Coaching sucks, QB sucks, Defense sucks, blocking sucks, special teams sucks... They have nothing to look forward too

Patriots on a collision course with the Texans... Brady looking unstoppable but the better team will win in two weeks

Cowboys... Season is over

Redskins... Season just started... But they are probably too late to join the party

Steelers need to invest in a backup QB... Like seriously they have had the same backups for like a decade... Big ben gets hurt all the time and you have the same two old a.ss QB's backing him up year after year... I didn't even know Batch still played

AJ Green is this millennium Randy Moss... Best receiver in the league no disrespect to Megatron... But AJ is just better to me

Last edited by dre03; 11-25-2012 at 11:59 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy