When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,626 | Props total: 3273 3273
Another week, another win and Player of the Week Award for RGIII

2 weeks in a row for RGIII, 3rd coming soon
 5 years ago '07        #42
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
 Tha Problum said:
How come your a falcon fan instead of a dolphin fan?
my whole fam is full of falcons fans and i was born in GA
 5 years ago '11        #43
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
 peeyump said:
n*gga do I need to remind you that you are an Eagles fan? You n*ggaz is damn near mirror image of the Falcons as far as success and lack of success. The air in Philly must be fu*ked up or something..........cant be the eduction level over there.....cant be....has to be the air.

2 points........you rocking with the QB we threw in the dumpster. Yall dug that n*gga out the trash and figured yall would fix the broken sh*t......hows that working out? Mike Piiiiiiiiiiiiick!
fool acting like you wasnt a Vick rider
 5 years ago '10        #44
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
not sensitive at all....what stellar teams have you defeated???
they beat a Cutlerless Bears team some of these n*ggaz be in la la land.......they sh*t smell like roses.
 5 years ago '07        #45
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Kobane said:
 5 years ago '10        #46
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Kobane said:
I've been honest about Vick for years.....he garbage but he is very entertaining........yall dont even have an entertaining Vick......the Vick yall got is just garbage. n*gga dont even be wanting to watch Vick play......there used to be a time when everyone wanted to watch him play.......n*gga just stinks up the field......but yall fixed him!
 5 years ago '11        #47
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1232 1232
the g men are superbowl contenders!
 11-25-2012, 10:26 PM         #48
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #49
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Megamind said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #50
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 Ghost Terp said:
Another week, another win and Player of the Week Award for RGIII

2 weeks in a row for RGIII, 3rd coming soon
Brian Nemhauser ‏@hawkblogger
There have been 7 games this season when a rookie QB has thrown for a passer rating of 125+. Russell Wilson has four. RG3 has three.
 5 years ago '09        #51
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
I learned that our playcallers may be seeing that they need to let Turner go and roll with Quizz. I learned that every week we beat a team that we're predicted to lose to, and when we beat them, it's because of luck, not because of how we played.

I learned that earlier this season people were saying "Let's see how you do against teams with winning records" so we go on the road against a team on a hot streak that's in the same division and win. But after that win, we're "fraudulent" and lucky.

I also learned that we'll be one and done in the playoffs every year. No matter what. We're one and done in the playoffs.

One last thing I learned was that the Eagles are better than the Falcons at every facet of the game and will win the superbowl this year, and next year, and the year after, and 3 years from now, and a decade from now. They're winning the superbowl every year. That team is unstoppable and plays stellar defense. Impossible to beat them, might as well give them the ring and lombardi now and for the next 10 years.
 5 years ago '09        #52
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ThaReapa420 said:
n*gga what the fu*k you talkin about...this isn't about luck this is about a sub par pass rush...I'm not saying you guys are winning games by luck. You're worse than Cutt Kidd bruh...

Although you still have only beaten 1 team with a winning record this year...actually it may be 2 now...I'll have to look into that
keep my name out of your fu*king mouth. god damn groupie
 5 years ago '11        #53
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
 peeyump said:
I've been honest about Vick for years.....he garbage but he is very entertaining........yall dont even have an entertaining Vick......the Vick yall got is just garbage. n*gga dont even be wanting to watch Vick play......there used to be a time when everyone wanted to watch him play.......n*gga just stinks up the field......but yall fixed him!
I'll give you that vick at one point used to be fun to watch and Explosive, I used to love watching Atlanta i the DVD days. But, w/ all the injuries, lack of O-Line he's been beatn to probably no return.

Vick top 10. nope

Vick win a SB. nope

Vick still thrive w/ right parts. yep

Like I've said to other Falcon fans (since there are alot being and living in atl) until the falcons win a Playoff Game and no choke under pressure I wil be critical of them. We've seen this Falcon team before and they couldnt handle business.
 5 years ago '09        #54
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,414 | Props total: 10540 10540
 Kobane said:
I'll give you that vick at one point used to be fun to watch and Explosive, I used to love watching Atlanta i the DVD days. But, w/ all the injuries, lack of O-Line he's been beatn to probably no return.

Vick top 10. nope

Vick win a SB. nope

Like I've said to other Falcon fans (since there are alot being and living in atl) until the falcons win a Playoff Game and no choke under pressure I wil be critical of them. We've seen this Falcon team before and they couldnt handle business.
You haven't seen this falcon team before. You've seen successful regular season falcon teams, but not this one. I'm skeptical of Matt Ryan's ability to lead a team. We can't depend on talent alone. We have plenty of it, but we can't just hope our talent wins us a game or two. We've only choked under pressure once and that was the Saints game.
 5 years ago '10        #55
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Kobane said:

Vick top 10. nope

Vick win a SB. nope

Yeah cuz yall be k!lling it in the playoffs.
 5 years ago '04        #56
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
were done, this might as well count as 5 losses
 5 years ago '09        #57
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,424 | Props total: 12367 12367
This n*gga Harbaugh

Their quarterback situation remains muddled after coach Jim Harbaugh suggested during his postgame news conference that he had gone with Kaepernick mostly because he feared exposing former starter Alex Smith to concussion-related complications. That ran counter to reports Harbaugh had made a switch mostly for what Kaepernick could offer the offense.

Why go with Kaepernick?

"The injury, and the fact that Alex had symptoms seven days later, eight days later on a concussion," Harbaugh said. "I've had some bad experiences, not going to put a guy back out there who has symptoms like he had. They were serious enough."

Smith was injured Nov. 11. The 49ers played Chicago eight days later. Smith has been symptom-free since Tuesday, according to comments Harbaugh made Friday.
 11-25-2012, 10:47 PM         #58
rkn0720 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The packers won't win the Super Bowl this year
 5 years ago '10        #59
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
bruh....I dont understand why you are not excited about Colin's play right now....kid has more upside than Alex.
 5 years ago '11        #60
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
You haven't seen this falcon team before. You've seen successful regular season falcon teams, but not this one. I'm skeptical of Matt Ryan's ability to lead a team. We can't depend on talent alone. We have plenty of it, but we can't just hope our talent wins us a game or two. We've only choked under pressure once and that was the Saints game.

Thats what i mean, this is a successful regular season team, It has yet to transition to the Playoffs which was what I was refering to about them choking. I feel like they could've advanced in the playoffs last season, i was actually pulling for them. Matt Ryan also leaves me skeptical, I think he hasn't full matured yet in terms of rallying his team, he seems like he wants to be 'one of the guys' instead.

The Falcons will only go as far as their Passing Game and D will go.

I'm actually pulling for the Broncos & Falcons to pull it out
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy