Fans on Twitter going at Calderon! (damn)

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #41
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,051 | Props total: 6949 6949
Sharmarke ‏@permanentmarky
@josemcalderon8 your so sh*t and if I ever see you downtown toronto your dead!!!
Retweeted by jose manuel calderon
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

5 years ago '05        #42
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,051 | Props total: 6949 6949
Calderon seems like a swell fella, i feel bad he even acknowledgin them tweets lol.....that last one i dropped was funny though
 5 years ago '10        #43
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
Rap fans always blaming this dude for their failures...First it was Vince, now Calderon...The GM is horrible they do a horrible job of drafting, they been in the lottery for a decade and cant get decent players
 11-25-2012, 11:49 PM         #44
Neeraj__23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was watching that Raps and Spurs game and when Calderon turned over the ball on that out of bounds play I was cheesed but not surprized

I was like this game is close, how are the raps gone lose

Ahh Double overtime nice
 5 years ago '10        #45
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,836 | Props total: 20742 20742
 Bronxbombers said:
^^Even Canadians Give Up On The Raptors
Some on RealGm gave up and are rooting for the Grizzlies, which actually makes sense.
 5 years ago '05        #46
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Neeraj__23 said:
I was watching that Raps and Spurs game and when Calderon turned over the ball on that out of bounds play I was cheesed but not surprized

I was like this game is close, how are the raps gone lose

Ahh Double overtime nice
yeah it's pretty outrageous to blame players for the teams failures.
 5 years ago '10        #47
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Some on RealGm gave up and are rooting for the Grizzlies, which actually makes sense.
How does that make sense cuz they use to play in Vancouver ?
I actually respect most Raptor fans cuz no matter how bad their team is they still seem to take interest....Forget that bandwagon bull but boy do they deserve a good team in TDOT
 5 years ago '10        #48
space
space
 Dun Dada said:
How does that make sense cuz they use to play in Vancouver ?
I actually respect most Raptor fans cuz no matter how bad their team is they still seem to take interest....Forget that bandwagon bull but boy do they deserve a good team in TDOT
Exactly

You can't be mad at fans saying well the Grizzlies used to play in Vancouver why not still root for that team since the one here sucks. Canada is a country so when they get something they all get behind it. That's how they are with hockey, baseball & with basketball.

The Raptors get sooooooo much coverage over there and they have to constantly see the dysfunctions with that team. If some want to root for the Grizzlies I don't see the big deal, but as a long suffering Knicks fan I def. respect Raps fans who stick it out no matter what.
 11-26-2012, 12:08 AM         #49
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I give props to him for even reading his twitter after a bad game.
 5 years ago '04        #50
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 MRS. RONDO said:
Sharmarke ‏@permanentmarky
@josemcalderon8 your so sh*t and if I ever see you downtown toronto your dead!!!
Retweeted by jose manuel calderon
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Thats some sucker sh*t right there, taking it way too far... Uttering threats man thats bad...

And I love you too Junior
 5 years ago '05        #51
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Exactly

You can't be mad at fans saying well the Grizzlies used to play in Vancouver why not still root for that team since the one here sucks. Canada is a country so when they get something they all get behind it. That's how they are with hockey, baseball & with basketball.

The Raptors get sooooooo much coverage over there and they have to constantly see the dysfunctions with that team. If some want to root for the Grizzlies I don't see the big deal, but as a long suffering Knicks fan I def. respect Raps fans who stick it out no matter what.
you got it twisted. 95% of raptor fans are fu*ken stupid.

canadians don't like basketball. toronto really doesn't even deserve an nba franchise. even dog shows and curling get more ratings than raptor games. we don't get that much coverage..we're only getting decent coverage this year because f*ggot a.ss hockey is going through a lock out.

trust me when i say this but laker fans, knick fans, celtic fans, nets fans, jazz fans, etc. are all better fanbases than this team. this retarded a.ss fanbase cheers for other teams during home games they cheer when we lose but score 100 just cuz they get free sh*tty pizza they know nothing about their own team and even less about college players. its a fanbase that's very easy to manipulate which is why MLSE makes so much money even when they put out mediocre product.
 5 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 Rubix said:

canadians don't like basketball. toronto really doesn't even deserve an nba franchise. even dog shows and curling get more ratings than raptor games. we don't get that much coverage..we're only getting decent coverage this year because f*ggot a.ss hockey is going through a lock out.

trust me when i say this but laker fans, knick fans, celtic fans, nets fans, jazz fans, etc. are all better fanbases than this team. this retarded a.ss fanbase cheers for other teams during home games they cheer when we lose but score 100 just cuz they get free sh*tty pizza they know nothing about their own team and even less about college players. its a fanbase that's very easy to manipulate which is why MLSE makes so much money even when they put out mediocre product.
This is true unfortunately...
 5 years ago '10        #53
space
space
 Rubix said:

You are as realisitic as it gets holy sh*t lmao. I know Canadians don't really like basketball but nonetheless at least they try to support it in some capacity. I mean but damn I can't even retort to everything you said I ain't know it was that bad, jesus....
 5 years ago '09        #54
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1652 1652
 Rubix said:

Couldnt have said it better visit a toronto game and people were just praying they score over a 100 for pizza instead of winning made no sense whats so ever go buy pizza why even come watch this team lose atleast toronto fans dont make excuses like knicks fan
 5 years ago '07        #55
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
fxck the raps
 5 years ago '10        #56
space
space
 Toss said:
Couldnt have said it better visit a toronto game and people were just praying they score over a 100 for pizza instead of winning made no sense whats so ever go buy pizza why even come watch this team lose atleast toronto fans dont make excuses like knicks fan
Um...say what?
 5 years ago '08        #57
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,747 | Props total: 8966 8966
 5 years ago '04        #58
space
space
Raptors lost
 5 years ago '11        #59
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 428 428
 SmoothTay said:

Kyle Lowry >>>>
 11-26-2012, 06:17 PM         #60
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He did p!ss that game away, I was pissed. Lakers already might have too many losses to catch the Spurs if they win out lol. n*ggas need to take some L's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago