Fans on Twitter going at Calderon! (damn)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
lol idk why these dudes respond to ppl sh*tting on them on twitter.
 5 years ago '04        #22
armstrong boy 
space
space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 631 631
hes always been solid hes fu*king very weak defensively, but hes knows how to run an offense n is very efficent, very minimal turnovers and top 3 at the line, hes a really good player but he cant d up any contending team should be lucky to have him to run thier 2nd unit
 11-25-2012, 09:26 PM         #23
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
He WAS better then rondo in 07-08 when Rondo was getting benched for Eddie house in fourth quarters to win the ring. He averaged virtually every stat better then Rondo

It was that long ago that anybody ever made that comparison, no one in their right mind would say that now
Eddie House? The same 2nd year player that got injured in the finals, but still dropped a 6 steal game, a 16 a.ssist game, and lead both teams in a.ssists in the nba finals?
 5 years ago '12        #24
cal classick 
space
space
$4,276 | Props total: 5244 5244
i think da raptors should be relocated to the US somewhere
 5 years ago '04        #25
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 cal classick said:
i think da raptors should be relocated to the US somewhere
There is no market they could possibly go to in the US that would generate as much revenue as Toronto does for the Raptors franchise... Our ticket sales, TV numbers are always solid... Teams move because they have no fans, and no generated money or other bullsh*t such as arena disputes...

There is no reason to move the team, owners are completely happy with this mediocre product put out because it generates a sh*t ton of revenue... Raptors are a top 10 franchise in terms of revenue according to Forbes, and that was AFTER Carter left...

We aren't going anywhere, our management is just sh*t from a scouting and talent aspect... whatever it is what it is...
 5 years ago '06        #26
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Tha Problum said:
Eddie House? The same 2nd year player that got injured in the finals, but still dropped a 6 steal game, a 16 a.ssist game, and lead both teams in a.ssists in the nba finals?
Calderon lead him in
FG%,
Assists,
Pionts,
3pt %,
FT%
Fewer TO's per game

The point is that at that point it was actually a debate. Now its laughable
 5 years ago '04        #27
space
space
I think in all fairness, Calderon is great at alot of things on the offensive end. He does dribble way too much and eats up alot of the shot clock, but outside of that he's ok... But his D is just SOOOO bad that it completely negates EVERYTHING positive that he does for a team, especially for a Raptors team that isn't a good defensive team overall... if you threw Calderon onto a team like Miami, he would get SO much praise because his D would be hidden... Whatever man, I just think its time for a fresh new team with fresh CORE players... All these coaches, all these new players, still the same sh*t... Why? Because of our sh*t GM and him keeping the same core for all these years... Time to shake things up... Casey is not a good coach either, he doesn't make any ingame adjustments and doesn't handle making decisions really well, either that or he has no balls...
 11-25-2012, 10:00 PM         #28
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
Calderon lead him in
FG%,
Assists,
Pionts,
3pt %,
FT%
Fewer TO's per game

The point is that at that point it was actually a debate. Now its laughable

2010, the year he led us to the finals, the year after he averaged a triple double in the playoffs
 5 years ago '08        #29
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9036 9036
I hate twitter so much... Ignorant racist fu*ks
 11-25-2012, 10:35 PM         #30
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL they have been trying to trade dude for 5 years tho
 5 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 Tha Problum said:

2010, the year he led us to the finals, the year after he averaged a triple double in the playoffs
Man that was before the playoffs I made the thread in December...

I was half-trolling too haha... Rondo was overrated still he wasn't proven 100% there were still doubts...

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-25-2012 at 11:01 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #32
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
who?
 5 years ago '05        #33
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 Russ369 said:
I think in all fairness, Calderon is great at alot of things on the offensive end. He does dribble way too much and eats up alot of the shot clock, but outside of that he's ok... But his D is just SOOOO bad that it completely negates EVERYTHING positive that he does for a team, especially for a Raptors team that isn't a good defensive team overall... if you threw Calderon onto a team like Miami, he would get SO much praise because his D would be hidden... Whatever man, I just think its time for a fresh new team with fresh CORE players... All these coaches, all these new players, still the same sh*t... Why? Because of our sh*t GM and him keeping the same core for all these years... Time to shake things up... Casey is not a good coach either, he doesn't make any ingame adjustments and doesn't handle making decisions really well, either that or he has no balls...
first off, calderon is fu*ken horrible offensively. i dont give a fu*k about his "assist to turnover" fu*ken ratio. only fu*ken half brained buffoons love that bullsh*t stat. he stalls the offense and turns everybody into a fu*ken jump shooter. he gives amir the fu*ken ball at the three point line. i fu*ken hate his game.

secondly, his d would not be "hidden" on any damn team. your pg should theoretically be your best defender. there's a reason why miami can do so well without a real big in the paint (besides lebron and wade being really good defenders)..its cuz mario chalmers is a really good defender. chris paul is a very good defender. rondo, d will, etc. are all very good defenders. calderon would single handedly put lebron, wade and anybody else in foul trouble trying to cover for his fu*ken a.ss. his impact ALONE on the raptor squad turned that team into the worst defensive team in history a couple of years ago. just take him out of the equation, and add in i dont know THIN AIR, and that raptor team moves up a few spots in defensive efficiency. do you know how fu*ken sad it is to know that THIN AIR is a better defender than calderon?

and lastly, casey is NOT a bad coach. are you gonna discredit everything he's done last year and in his coaching history because of a few games this season? has he made terrible roster moves this year? hell yeah..but look at his fu*ken roster. look at the pressure he has to play those fu*ken idiots calderon and bargnani. all of this..THIS RIGHT HERE..is all on colangelo. fu*k him.
 5 years ago '05        #34
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
and calderon is lucky i dont fu*k with the twitter sh*t.
 5 years ago '11        #35
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,306 | Props total: 25126 25126
Man Jose is actually a nice guy and pretty real...when he said "my bad on the first one"

If bargnani had twitter is would crash
 11-25-2012, 11:26 PM         #36
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
Man Jose is actually a nice guy and pretty real...when he said "my bad on the first one"

If bargnani had twitter is would crash
 11-25-2012, 11:27 PM         #37
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man raps trash tho, i cyaa stand watching dem

5 years ago '05        #38
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2433 2433
^^Even Canadians Give Up On The Raptors
 5 years ago '12        #39
DahStoryTella 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 208 208
He lost for even replying to those tweets in the first place.
 5 years ago '11        #40
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,306 | Props total: 25126 25126
 Bronxbombers said:
^^Even Canadians Give Up On The Raptors
we really don't though

they get the most TV time
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago