Fans on Twitter going at Calderon! (damn)

most viewed right now
 Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Golfer Attempts To Kiss Friend After Tournament Win, S..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Ham Rove 3520 heat pts3520
space
space
$56,030 | Props total: 23816 23816
lol idk why these dudes respond to ppl sh*tting on them on twitter.
 11-25-2012, 08:26 PM         #22
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
He WAS better then rondo in 07-08 when Rondo was getting benched for Eddie house in fourth quarters to win the ring. He averaged virtually every stat better then Rondo

It was that long ago that anybody ever made that comparison, no one in their right mind would say that now
Eddie House? The same 2nd year player that got injured in the finals, but still dropped a 6 steal game, a 16 a.ssist game, and lead both teams in a.ssists in the nba finals?
 5 years ago '12        #23
cal classick 
space
space
$5,180 | Props total: 7577 7577
i think da raptors should be relocated to the US somewhere
 5 years ago '04        #24
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,490 | Props total: 3192 3192
 cal classick said:
i think da raptors should be relocated to the US somewhere
There is no market they could possibly go to in the US that would generate as much revenue as Toronto does for the Raptors franchise... Our ticket sales, TV numbers are always solid... Teams move because they have no fans, and no generated money or other bullsh*t such as arena disputes...

There is no reason to move the team, owners are completely happy with this mediocre product put out because it generates a sh*t ton of revenue... Raptors are a top 10 franchise in terms of revenue according to Forbes, and that was AFTER Carter left...

We aren't going anywhere, our management is just sh*t from a scouting and talent aspect... whatever it is what it is...
 5 years ago '06        #25
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 1562 1562
 Tha Problum said:
Eddie House? The same 2nd year player that got injured in the finals, but still dropped a 6 steal game, a 16 a.ssist game, and lead both teams in a.ssists in the nba finals?
Calderon lead him in
FG%,
Assists,
Pionts,
3pt %,
FT%
Fewer TO's per game

The point is that at that point it was actually a debate. Now its laughable
 5 years ago '04        #26
space
space
I think in all fairness, Calderon is great at alot of things on the offensive end. He does dribble way too much and eats up alot of the shot clock, but outside of that he's ok... But his D is just SOOOO bad that it completely negates EVERYTHING positive that he does for a team, especially for a Raptors team that isn't a good defensive team overall... if you threw Calderon onto a team like Miami, he would get SO much praise because his D would be hidden... Whatever man, I just think its time for a fresh new team with fresh CORE players... All these coaches, all these new players, still the same sh*t... Why? Because of our sh*t GM and him keeping the same core for all these years... Time to shake things up... Casey is not a good coach either, he doesn't make any ingame adjustments and doesn't handle making decisions really well, either that or he has no balls...
 11-25-2012, 09:00 PM         #27
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SuppaSlick said:
Calderon lead him in
FG%,
Assists,
Pionts,
3pt %,
FT%
Fewer TO's per game

The point is that at that point it was actually a debate. Now its laughable

2010, the year he led us to the finals, the year after he averaged a triple double in the playoffs
 5 years ago '08        #28
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,508 | Props total: 12933 12933
I hate twitter so much... Ignorant racist fu*ks
 11-25-2012, 09:35 PM         #29
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL they have been trying to trade dude for 5 years tho
 5 years ago '04        #30
space
space
 Tha Problum said:

2010, the year he led us to the finals, the year after he averaged a triple double in the playoffs
Man that was before the playoffs I made the thread in December...

I was half-trolling too haha... Rondo was overrated still he wasn't proven 100% there were still doubts...

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 11-25-2012 at 10:01 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #31
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 99 99
who?
 5 years ago '05        #32
Rubix 
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 1354 1354
 Russ369 said:
I think in all fairness, Calderon is great at alot of things on the offensive end. He does dribble way too much and eats up alot of the shot clock, but outside of that he's ok... But his D is just SOOOO bad that it completely negates EVERYTHING positive that he does for a team, especially for a Raptors team that isn't a good defensive team overall... if you threw Calderon onto a team like Miami, he would get SO much praise because his D would be hidden... Whatever man, I just think its time for a fresh new team with fresh CORE players... All these coaches, all these new players, still the same sh*t... Why? Because of our sh*t GM and him keeping the same core for all these years... Time to shake things up... Casey is not a good coach either, he doesn't make any ingame adjustments and doesn't handle making decisions really well, either that or he has no balls...
first off, calderon is fu*ken horrible offensively. i dont give a fu*k about his "assist to turnover" fu*ken ratio. only fu*ken half brained buffoons love that bullsh*t stat. he stalls the offense and turns everybody into a fu*ken jump shooter. he gives amir the fu*ken ball at the three point line. i fu*ken hate his game.

secondly, his d would not be "hidden" on any damn team. your pg should theoretically be your best defender. there's a reason why miami can do so well without a real big in the paint (besides lebron and wade being really good defenders)..its cuz mario chalmers is a really good defender. chris paul is a very good defender. rondo, d will, etc. are all very good defenders. calderon would single handedly put lebron, wade and anybody else in foul trouble trying to cover for his fu*ken a.ss. his impact ALONE on the raptor squad turned that team into the worst defensive team in history a couple of years ago. just take him out of the equation, and add in i dont know THIN AIR, and that raptor team moves up a few spots in defensive efficiency. do you know how fu*ken sad it is to know that THIN AIR is a better defender than calderon?

and lastly, casey is NOT a bad coach. are you gonna discredit everything he's done last year and in his coaching history because of a few games this season? has he made terrible roster moves this year? hell yeah..but look at his fu*ken roster. look at the pressure he has to play those fu*ken idiots calderon and bargnani. all of this..THIS RIGHT HERE..is all on colangelo. fu*k him.
 5 years ago '05        #33
Rubix 
space
space
$8,700 | Props total: 1354 1354
and calderon is lucky i dont fu*k with the twitter sh*t. :nasmad:
 11-25-2012, 10:26 PM         #34
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dray said:
Man Jose is actually a nice guy and pretty real...when he said "my bad on the first one"

If bargnani had twitter is would crash
 11-25-2012, 10:27 PM         #35
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man raps trash tho, i cyaa stand watching dem

5 years ago '05        #36
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,731 | Props total: 2545 2545
^^Even Canadians Give Up On The Raptors
 5 years ago '12        #37
DahStoryTella 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 352 352
He lost for even replying to those tweets in the first place.
 5 years ago '05        #38
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
space
$54,447 | Props total: 7617 7617
Sharmarke ‏@permanentmarky
@josemcalderon8 your so sh*t and if I ever see you downtown toronto your dead!!!
Retweeted by jose manuel calderon
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

5 years ago '05        #39
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
space
$54,447 | Props total: 7617 7617
Calderon seems like a swell fella, i feel bad he even acknowledgin them tweets lol.....that last one i dropped was funny though
 5 years ago '10        #40
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 1 1
Rap fans always blaming this dude for their failures...First it was Vince, now Calderon...The GM is horrible they do a horrible job of drafting, they been in the lottery for a decade and cant get decent players
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
51 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
153 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
105 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
46 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
39 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
143 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
103 comments
19 hours ago