Word Is GBE Had Beef With YMCMB @ Club Dream

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #161
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1651 1651
sh*t aint even that serious made thread about something that happen in the club and none of hs was even there this site should just connect with mediatakeout with all these gossiping
 5 years ago '04        #162
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 BrokenSafety said:
Yea you dont know sh*t keef a BD first rapper second in that order. He just a gangbanger that happened to get in the rap game cuz I Dont Like went viral on youtube. Idk what exactly what happened but dude got popped off for shootin at cops.
You're right, I don't know sh*t.. I dont even know what a BD is and that's my point. Don't NOBODY give a sh*t about these little fake a.ss gangstas. Until YOU see them put in work, everything they say is a fairytale. But of course you little 15yr olds on here need this sort of BS to live a life through these wack a.ss rappers. Instead of being a man and making a name for yourself. This generation is too far gone.
 5 years ago '12        #163
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,408 | Props total: 2414 2414
 kidd247 said:
You're right, I don't know sh*t.. I dont even know what a BD is and that's my point. Don't NOBODY give a sh*t about these little fake a.ss gangstas. Until YOU see them put in work, everything they say is a fairytale. But of course you little 15yr olds on here need this sort of BS to live a life through these wack a.ss rappers. Instead of being a man and making a name for yourself. This generation is too far gone.
like i said your a fu*kin idiot. Nobody give a fu*k about them yea thats why they all signed major deals, all they play is their sh*t on the radio all day, their playin sold out shows and you took the time out of your day to post in a thread about them

fairytales? you can easily look up the charges that these dudes caught to give you an idea that their puttin in work, like i said keef got popped off for shootin at cops you dumb motherfu*ker and just the fact that their BDs is enough to tell you they aint fake, you aint from chicago you dont know what goes on out here their enemies are right down the fu*kin street from them, they go every day wit motherfu*kers blocks away that wanna put a bullet in their heads and you dont even know what a BD is? get the fu*k out the thread n*gga, go bump your j cole cd.
 5 years ago '05        #164
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 kidd247 said:
you just admit you only kno keef from i dont like im from chi i know how these n*ggas get dwn but but im not going to get into that but how can you say anything when you dont know sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #165
space
space
3. He Has a Rap Sheet

On December 4 of last year, after a violent run-in with police, Keef was arrested and charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon. He was released a month later for 30 days house arrest at this grandmother's house, followed by another 30 days of home confinement.
 5 years ago '12        #166
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
3. He Has a Rap Sheet

On December 4 of last year, after a violent run-in with police, Keef was arrested and charged with aggravated unlawful use of a weapon. He was released a month later for 30 days house arrest at this grandmother's house, followed by another 30 days of home confinement.
and didnt durk just get out of county for a gun charge?
 5 years ago '05        #167
space
space
 BrokenSafety said:
and didnt durk just get out of county for a gun charge?
yea fredo just got earlier this yr all them n*ggas have cases
 5 years ago '12        #168
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
The fukk Them n*ggas on cuz they put in work They got noticed cuz they makin the most noise dumb fukk n keef only pulled out on jake he didn't pop at him

Aint even no point highlighting the goofy sh*t in ur post...the BDs got history beyond the gangs u kno about. They not a household name cuz they don't recruit outta state cuz they don't see outsiders as worthy of get money wit. U got the twins in the buildings that was makin BILLIONS...LITERALLY.

But it's situations like this that make n*ggas say sh*t like "real recognize real"
suck my fu*kin d!ck u know these dudes blew up cuz of i dont like yea they were hot out here but nobody knew them outside of chicago until the kanye remix get fu*kin real
 5 years ago '12        #169
space
space
 BrokenSafety said:
suck my fu*kin d!ck u know these dudes blew up cuz of i dont like yea they were hot out here but nobody knew them outside of chicago until the kanye remix get fu*kin real
and i wasnt even talkin sh*t i was sayin they bout that life, they live what they rap
 5 years ago '04        #170
Intellectual 
space
space
$391 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #171
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Oh no another count others money thread yell™
 5 years ago '04        #172
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
Lmao I don't even want to continue, y'all got it..
 5 years ago '06        #173
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,932 | Props total: 467 467
Where did this thread really end.
 5 years ago '11        #174
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Birdman just doing his part to help the economy 9 body guards = 9 muthafu*kas with jobs. Soundgood to me yell™
 5 years ago '10        #175
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 6228 6228
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Yall still think GBE aint bout that life

These n*ggas got goons on deck

Your move Mack
overuse of the hah smiley ...
 5 years ago '12        #176
space
space
 Jayg36 said:
fukk is u a sissy?

Ye wouldn't have remixed the song if it wasn't already makin noise clown.
your a fu*kin idiot straight up, so your tellin me worldwide everybody was fu*kin wit keef before i dont like?
 5 years ago '05        #177
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,373 | Props total: 470 470
on this topic: streets and the industy are two diff things....
but gettin k!lled is da same every time... in other words... sh*t means nothin,,,
 5 years ago '10        #178
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 1951 1951
damn, these younging is serious about they bangin sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #179
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 Intellectual said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #180
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
maine is the lamest n*gga in ym and that says a lot since ymcmb is a roster filled with nothing but lames
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy