Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
258 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 301 301
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
a n*gga who dont know anything about the streets i bet if a n*gga r*pe your mother infront of you your bi*ch a.ss still wont shoot even if you had a loaded pistol in your hand
nah n*gga he #300
 5 years ago '04        #142
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
them lil n*ggas better chill like birdman tear tats are fake or sum sh*t lol...im jus saying idk wat them lil jits thinking over there
 11-26-2012, 10:20 PM         #143
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i might actually stop givin chief keef play hes good but im not feelin his whole movement and what he promotes its setting hiphop backwards...we into movin forward i might jus stick wit my kendrick, jcole type artist...
 5 years ago '05        #144
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 .aviator.man. said:
i might actually stop givin chief keef play hes good but im not feelin his whole movement and what he promotes its setting hiphop backwards...we into movin forward i might jus stick wit my kendrick, jcole type artist...
yea chief keef to real for you stick to your bubble gum rap
 5 years ago '05        #145
space
space
 swayze said:
Lame a.ss nicca im str8 outta Ghostown . Do your search internet wanna be.You'll see we cross 5 state mark azz nicca. I was loc'n before you could type f*g. Im chill on that gang sh*t but i'll rep my set to the death.
lol hahaha sure
 11-26-2012, 10:25 PM         #146
lavarrengreen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansgent said:
These GBE n*ggas wouldn't make it in New Orleans. We don't do the gang thing. It would be 1 n*gga with a choppa in broad daylight k!lling up everything.
This...n*ggas dont wanna come down here with that gang k!llah sh*t. NO n*ggas sick in the head and don't give a fu*k bout murkin a n*gga for real. n*gga will murk you in front of a cop without thinkin twice
 5 years ago '04        #147
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
yea chief keef to real for you stick to your bubble gum rap
Lmao @ Chief Keef being real...
 5 years ago '05        #148
space
space
 kidd247 said:
Lmao @ Chief Keef being real...
so what make him fake?
 5 years ago '06        #149
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
fu*king n.iggers
 5 years ago '05        #150
space
space
 swayze said:
Yeah, sure . Pomona, Cali to Mississippi busta. 357 renegade locin . GD'S to . You a internet dress up wanna be hood nicca. You think you can dress the part.I got homies that have died and doing 50 years behind this dumb sh*t. Thats how i know you a fraud you aint never been thru nothing . Keep living thru your pc screen. Niccas that have actually lived thru that sh*t dont glorify it cuz they know its not a game. Ole lame a.ss web fu*k nicca
you watch gangland to many times
 5 years ago '04        #151
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
so what make him fake?
well not JUST him, but like most rappers.. He's not really about what he raps other than getting money. And he just now getting that! I'll be honest and say I haven't listened to any of his music other than "don't like" and even that was on accident (Cruel Summer). These dudes only getting fame now because they're being used as pawns to cause the very thing that's happening in this thread to go down in the streets. It's definitely not because he/they are actually talented.
 5 years ago '04        #152
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
 acAWN said:
fu*king n.iggers

for real though..
 5 years ago '09        #153
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 65 65
 swayze said:
Aight little nicca/wigger . I havent watched tv in over 2 years. Thats whats wrong with you, like Pac said you seen to many movies.

You have to be a young stupid nicca in the 1st place with a screen name such as G&M. Little fool you wouldnt stand a chance outside the net and you know it.Get stomp with in a inch of your fake azz life. Keep false flaggin and soon you get wear you want to. Jail /dead or stomp the fu*k out.
but you on boxden tho?? I don't take anyone here seriously
 5 years ago '05        #154
space
space
 kidd247 said:
well not JUST him, but like most rappers.. He's not really about what he raps other than getting money. And he just now getting that! I'll be honest and say I haven't listened to any of his music other than "don't like" and even that was on accident (Cruel Summer). These dudes only getting fame now because they're being used as pawns to cause the very thing that's happening in this thread to go down in the streets. It's definitely not because he/they are actually talented.
so you a white kid from malibu who dont kno sh*t about him but you come in a thread to troll just like the other white boi who claiming he from ghost town
 5 years ago '08        #155
chasedollaz 5 heat pts
space
space
$894 | Props total: 141 141
 Zaosyn said:
I wanna be in GBE I'm gonna be the first artist to put bi*ches in his video
 5 years ago '04        #156
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
so you a white kid from malibu who dont kno sh*t about him but you come in a thread to troll just like the other white boi who claiming he from ghost town
actually I'm a grown a.ss black man from NY.. but thanks for playing
 5 years ago '05        #157
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 1403 1403
Some of Yall n*ggas Sound Dumb sh*t.....Higher murder rates?.....n*ggas is SICK IN THE HEAD EVERYWHERE....n*ggas DIE EVERYWHERE....

Cash Money aint fu*kin' Gang....Its a fu*kin' Company....Yeah Baby got that Sniper Money....But You think Baby goin' Risk His Empire cuz Mack Maine got his a.ss whupped?....You think Mack Maine the first n*gga from Cash Money To get His a.ss Whupped?.....n*gga Please.....Mikkey gave one them n*ggas a Pumpkin Head Deluxe and Baby aint do sh*t but Release him and his sister...

And all That N.O. and Chicago n*gga sh*t means nothin' in that World....Only thing matters is the money....and n*gga Baby might have put work in in the 80's but that n*gga far removed from it...He scary as Muthafu*ka Walkin' around with 9 BODYGUARDS for just himself....

and GBE ? They fu*kin' Company too even tho all of them might be Gang Members...and They fresh out the street......

Is a Big Diffirence between The STREETS and INDUSTRY
 5 years ago '07        #158
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 301 301
 kidd247 said:
I'll be honest and say I haven't listened to any of his music other than "don't like"
 5 years ago '12        #159
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,409 | Props total: 2415 2415
 kidd247 said:

Yea you dont know sh*t keef a BD first rapper second in that order. He just a gangbanger that happened to get in the rap game cuz I Dont Like went viral on youtube. Idk what exactly what happened but dude got popped off for shootin at cops.
 5 years ago '05        #160
space
space
 swayze said:
What does that have to do with anything ? Again nicca who caught feelings for his favorite teenage rapper . I been there and done that. Im grown . Thats not that hard to comprehend i hope. I dont expect you wanna bes to understand that tho. When i was out there i can honest to god tell you didnt know what the internet was. I stop grindin etc in 2002 b4 that nicca i was out there and it aint nothing to glorify trust me.Ya'll see these rappers and think it's a game. You dont see that everyday sh*t real hood/street niccas go thru so you sensationalize..

I can show niccaz but then you and the other lames will have something to say about that. What you eat dont make me sh*t homie so im cool on it.
a wigga with your make believe ghetto stories we have our own sad stories get the fu*k out of with that bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
127 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy