Word Is GBE Had Beef With YMCMB @ Club Dream

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #121
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Chief Dee said:
Hold on fam, I really didnt want to get into stats because they dont matter except to people in small cities. But since you mentioned it, Chicago at its peak had 4 seperate years where it recorded over 900 homicides. 970 murders in 1974, 927 murders in 1991, 943 murders in 1992, and 931 murders in 1994. New Orleans never came passed 500 let alone came CLOSE to 900. Chicago had the most number of RAW murders in 1998, 2001, 2003, and maybe this year. New Orleans never came close to Chicago at its peak. Your murder rate is high due to your SMALL POPULATION, is that hard for people in medium sized towns to understand? Crime rates are calculated for every crime per 100,000, New Orleans is probably smaller than the Westside of Chicago alone. It's easy as hell for a small/medium city to have a high crime. But none of those cities ever touched or came CLOSE to NYC, LA, or Chicago at their peaks in terms of RAW murders.
They have bigger populations so of course they are going to have more murders...if you take places like Gary that had 135 murders with a population of 100k..thats equiv to 4,050 murders in Chicago.
 11-26-2012, 06:35 PM         #122
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Someone hit me with the Peter griffin.....who. The. Hell. Cares. Gif lol. Gangs are dumb, I'm from l.a and we got plenty. They end up dead, in jail or old n broke still talking about gangs. Get a job, education and save yourself. These fools chief, tadoe or anyone else realize any of them can be touched? Just cause you roll with a gang don't mean your immured to a bullet. You can roll with 400 deep, you gonna get popped if they want you. Grow up. I will pray for these idiots.
 5 years ago '06        #123
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
You people are all stuck at the high school lunch table talking about "beef" with ppl who wouldn't show you the time of day
 11-26-2012, 06:58 PM         #124
ballin1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
What about Atlantic? Isn't Jeezy the A&R over there? Keef is lame, but wouldn't that be sort of a coup for Jeezy to get Keef should something go down?
yeah i meant to put in there that atlantic would be his last resort, but the only rappers that are dropping on atlantic are really ti, lupe and bob. keef doesnt have a ti career yet to guarentee a release over there, and i doubt that he would be willing to go all the way pop like bob has. even lupe had to compromise his sound just to drop his album. and i really dont see keef throwing taylor swift and ke$ha on the love sosa and tatted like amigos remixes so he would probably turn into another young dro.

MonStar Music said:
LOL I feel sorry for you if you actually believe Cash Money can become independent and be along side the big 3. They struggle to pop off they're sub labels at the moment. You have young money and thats it, Niki Minaj has been trying to get her label to pop for ages and its only just starting to gain traction. The other big labels are corporations, they have their hands in everything from music, movies, games, hardware, technology R&D etc...all that talk from baby is what it is, talk.
i never said what i believe cash money can or cannot do, just what babys plan was/is. but cash money is already a corporation, they have music, films, and books, and like i said before 99% of everything they do is all in house. and cash money only has 1 sub label - young money - which is one of the biggest labels in the game despite the fact it is just a sub label. it was only intended to be an artist development label where cash money artists would drop mixtapes while polishing their skills and getting ready for album releases on cash money (similar to farm league baseball teams and major league baseball teams) but wayne blew up more than anyone could have expected and everyone wanted to be under him, so they ran with it. last kings, ovo, pink friday and whatever else are not "real" record labels, but its in drake, tyga, nicki, and eveyones elses contract that should they launch their own label it instantly becomes a subsidiary of cash money, which is a quick and easy way to build a music conglomerate.

now if you want to know what i believe, i dont believe baby will go through with his goals of going indy, i think he will continue to do as much in house so he can continue to threaten universal with it and re-negotiate his deal every few years for a crazy profit. i think they could do it and i would love to see it, but baby, slim, and wayne would all have to invest a majority of their money to do it and i dont see them giving up their life styles to do that. so could they? yeah. will they? doubt it.
 5 years ago '04        #125
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
im from new orleans born and raised AND i been to chicago,and i been in some rough parts.. sh*t i been around period and i can honestly say n*ggas is the same everywhere.. just different slangs and different accents... real n*ggas in every city fake n*ggas too... n*ggas gettin k!lled n*ggas goin to prison.. same ol sh*t. SAME SAME SAME
 5 years ago '05        #126
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
 fmf_123 said:
im sicc of these gbe foolz. they have yet to come with legit top 10 singles. the only way them n*ggaz will sell a lot of records is if they get smoked.
 5 years ago '12        #127
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #128
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 Calamity said:
im from new orleans born and raised AND i been to chicago,and i been in some rough parts.. sh*t i been around period and i can honestly say n*ggas is the same everywhere.. just different slangs and different accents... real n*ggas in every city fake n*ggas too... n*ggas gettin k!lled n*ggas goin to prison.. same ol sh*t. SAME SAME SAME
That's why I laugh at these n*ggas talmbout "I wish so and so would come to my city." Get the fu*k. Send a dude from the toughest city in the world to the safest, and there's still a chance he'll get his a.ss handed to him.
 5 years ago '06        #129
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 OOps said:
Someone hit me with the Peter griffin.....who. The. Hell. Cares. Gif lol. Gangs are dumb, I'm from l.a and we got plenty. They end up dead, in jail or old n broke still talking about gangs. Get a job, education and save yourself. These fools chief, tadoe or anyone else realize any of them can be touched? Just cause you roll with a gang don't mean your immured to a bullet. You can roll with 400 deep, you gonna get popped if they want you. Grow up. I will pray for these idiots.
i kno plenty of all three, the ones that do survive and be out of jail usually be washed up street thugs and/or crackheads
 5 years ago '06        #130
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
 BBhiphop said:
all I'm waiting for is for them to shoot up each others studios/harddrives so my ears can relax for a while
 5 years ago '12        #131
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
50 going independent after this last album, Making friends with Oprah and De'niro (Basically people that can stop from from being blackballed) if Jimmy tried to do it, while trying to get Keef on his side GBE and young money beef won't hurt Sosa because he got that real image no mattter what. Something in the works. Or not
 5 years ago '09        #132
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
 NewEra21 said:
i aint no YMCMB fan, but this aint Lil Jo Jo, Birdman got that Sniper money.
it only takes one oswald to k!ll a president, wonder how many fredros it takes to k!ll a bird
 5 years ago '04        #133
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
I dont get into this retarded "gang" stuff but I cannot stand this GBE sh!t.. Everyday there's another "hot topic" about these dirty face kool-aid stained tshirt wearing rug rats thinking they tough. Nobody over the age of 15 even knows who these kids are unless they from Chicago, and even these dudes just gassing them up because y'all from the same state.
 5 years ago '08        #134
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5112 5112
 DrizzyJT said:
YM are all pus*y besides drake
 11-26-2012, 09:47 PM         #135
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Hold on fam, I really didnt want to get into stats because they dont matter except to people in small cities. But since you mentioned it, Chicago at its peak had 4 seperate years where it recorded over 900 homicides. 970 murders in 1974, 927 murders in 1991, 943 murders in 1992, and 931 murders in 1994. New Orleans never came passed 500 let alone came CLOSE to 900. Chicago had the most number of RAW murders in 1998, 2001, 2003, and maybe this year. New Orleans never came close to Chicago at its peak. Your murder rate is high due to your SMALL POPULATION, is that hard for people in medium sized towns to understand? Crime rates are calculated for every crime per 100,000, New Orleans is probably smaller than the Westside of Chicago alone. It's easy as hell for a small/medium city to have a high crime. But none of those cities ever touched or came CLOSE to NYC, LA, or Chicago at their peaks in terms of RAW murders.
n*gga i know chicago had well over 500 murders before im talkin about this year
 5 years ago '05        #136
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
bunch of fu*king children in here
 11-26-2012, 09:52 PM         #137
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These lil young Chicago n*ggas mouth off too much. All that fu*kin talkin and sh*t and they gon be the first one's to get murked. Yo city ain't the hardest. Any n*gga can get it round here.
 11-26-2012, 09:56 PM         #138
Youngin19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:

The murder rate in 1994 in New Orleans is the highest murder rate ever recorded in this country. Yall have more murders because yall have a bigger population, they use rates because every city isn't the same size...duh
 5 years ago '06        #139
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
ppl on here take pride in death, ignorance violence and social depression. this why american blacks dont have sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #140
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 swayze said:
I swear and the internet gangstas that rep the Chi sound corny af.Hoe a.ss niccas , anybody can shot a gun niccas. Im str8 out the hood and this dumb sh*t dont impress me. These fools act like this the sh*t to do in 2012. Get some money MF.
a n*gga who dont know anything about the streets i bet if a n*gga r*pe your mother infront of you your bi*ch a.ss still wont shoot even if you had a loaded pistol in your hand
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy