most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
you have fredo in the cut and tadoe off the molly if a bi*ch get involve like wayne reese would handle that these n*ggas about to kick all the soft n*ggas out the game half you n*ggas hate ymcmb you should be glad some n*ggas punking these clowns
Stop saying n*ggas you're 15 and you're white.
 5 years ago '11        #62
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,340 | Props total: 25260 25260
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
you have fredo in the cut and tadoe off the molly if a bi*ch get involve like wayne reese would handle that these n*ggas about to kick all the soft n*ggas out the game half you n*ggas hate ymcmb you should be glad some n*ggas punking these clowns

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #63
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
Off-topic

Master P's $350 million net worth is actually closer to Jimmy's 400 million. P used to be worth 600 million. Birdman and Slim are each believed to be worth over 100 million. I can see them wanting to increase that substantially by going independent oncee they can increase the size and efficiency of their company. They still have trouble with artist development since they sign young, in-experienced artists and old/somewhat washed up artists. That doesn't stop pre-pubescent fans from giving them their souls. Wayne's net worth is actually near 100 million.
 5 years ago '04        #64
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
Try Harder Juu-Unit Is $700 Million+
 5 years ago '05        #65
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
jimmy has rappers like dre and em on his side who can black ball could anyone black ball 50 when he used to diss every rapper even wayne ?
 5 years ago '07        #66
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
jimmy has rappers like dre and em on his side who can black ball could anyone black ball 50 when he used to diss every rapper even wayne ?

Both factions are very powerful. I don't even think it's possible to blackball YMCMB. Wayne is affiliated with the entire industry and everybody leeches off of them for sales. They are a staple crop just as JImmy's clique is.

I wonder why 50 changed his opinions on them all of a sudden. Did somebody at Universal finally pull out that muzzle?
 5 years ago '11        #67
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,453 | Props total: 1437 1437
its OTF you n*ggas dont understand
 11-26-2012, 12:37 AM         #68
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why these gbe n*ggas keep trying to beef with N.O. n*ggas i dont understand GBE gon end up gettin hoed in front of everybody
 5 years ago '04        #69
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 92 92

[pic - click to view]

sosa baby
 5 years ago '12        #70
BrokenSafety 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 2426 2426
honestly these GBE threads p!ss me off cuz you got a bunch of ppl commenting that dont know sh*t about chicago, f*ggots prolly never even heard of BDs until Chief Keef came out and your idea of Chicago was prolly what you saw in a fu*kin Lupe Fiasco video smfh
 11-26-2012, 01:07 AM         #71
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrokenSafety said:
honestly these GBE threads p!ss me off cuz you got a bunch of ppl commenting that dont know sh*t about chicago, f*ggots prolly never even heard of BDs until Chief Keef came out and your idea of Chicago was prolly what you saw in a fu*kin Lupe Fiasco video smfh
mack maine a new orleans n*gga though them BDs aint bout that life n*ggas is fu*kin schizophrenics out there
 5 years ago '12        #72
space
space
 YI-Drizzy said:
mack maine a new orleans n*gga though them BDs aint bout that life n*ggas is fu*kin schizophrenics out there
BDs arent bout that life? smfh you guys dont know sh*t idek how to fu*kin explain it if u aint from here im bout to start googlin sh*t and showin you guys the murder rates and sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #73
space
space
New York City – which has more than three times the population of Chicago -- topped the list with 227 murders; followed by Chicago at No. 2 with 184; Detroit in third place with 173; Philadelphia in fourth with 158, Los Angeles was fifth at 148; New Orleans was No. 6 with 105 murders.

Baltimore was seventh (101); Houston was number eight (96); Dallas was ninth (76) and St. Louis (69) was No. 10, reporting 56 murders in the first half of 2011.

This is from 2011 the first half of 2011 from january to may
 5 years ago '12        #74
space
space
Homicides in Chicago have reached a new high this year, even as recent data show that surging gun violence in the Windy City has slowed from its devastating midsummer heights.

With still three months of the year ahead, Chicago has seen 400 murders so far in 2012 as of Friday, marking a 25 percent increase over last year's numbers, WGN reports.

Tio Hardiman of Cure Violence (formerly Ceasefire) Illinois told the station that he expects the city may hit 500 homicides this year, a mark it has not reached in several years.
 5 years ago '07        #75
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
 BrokenSafety said:
Homicides in Chicago have reached a new high this year, even as recent data show that surging gun violence in the Windy City has slowed from its devastating midsummer heights.

With still three months of the year ahead, Chicago has seen 400 murders so far in 2012 as of Friday, marking a 25 percent increase over last year's numbers, WGN reports.

Tio Hardiman of Cure Violence (formerly Ceasefire) Illinois told the station that he expects the city may hit 500 homicides this year, a mark it has not reached in several years.
This is sad. How can Boxden end the violence?
 5 years ago '05        #76
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 BrokenSafety said:
that sh*t k!lls me only if these n*ggas could see how this sh*t really is these n*gga probaly would p!ss on them selves just by walking from 63rd and halstad to the dan ryan
 5 years ago '05        #77
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,260 | Props total: 9730 9730
 ballin1 said:
im sure jimmy has more money, but its not necessarily about that. there is already talk of interscope dropping keef, if they were to do that and if there is serious enough beef for it, khaled has an executive position at def jam and can block a def jam deal from happening, and trust me, baby has enough pull with universal to keep him from just about any major universal division. after that the only major players are sony and warner bros. sony isnt the best place for rappers unless they are pop rappers like bob and warner bros rap division is pretty much mmg. and no matter how much ross likes gbe's music, if khaled and ross ask him not to offer them a contract, ross will do them that favor.

but lets hope it doesnt come down to any of that, i wanna see these kids win, but they need to learn who to pick their battles with.
What about Atlantic? Isn't Jeezy the A&R over there? Keef is lame, but wouldn't that be sort of a coup for Jeezy to get Keef should something go down?
 11-26-2012, 02:51 AM         #78
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrokenSafety said:
BDs arent bout that life? smfh you guys dont know sh*t idek how to fu*kin explain it if u aint from here im bout to start googlin sh*t and showin you guys the murder rates and sh*t
you misunderstand me, they aint bout that chopper city life they about that chi town life, bring the numbers out like thats gon prove these lil 17 year old gbe n*ggas ready to go to war with n*ggas like hot beezo and uncle larell n*gga you done lost your fu*kin mind
 11-26-2012, 02:54 AM         #79
Nasty Neighbor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrokenSafety said:

chicago is like 3 times the size of new orleans and new orleans has had over 400 murders on multiple occasions

i aint sayin this is something to be proud of but you n*ggas thinking its cool for these young n*ggas with a future ahead of them to go head first into some real gangsta sh*t with n*ggas they dont know nothing about. i am a fan of gbe and i dont want to see these n*ggas end up dead because they think they untouchable fu*kin with some real n*ggas, thats how VL Mike got murked

first chopper now mack maine, is these n*ggas retarded?

Last edited by Nasty Neighbor; 11-26-2012 at 02:58 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #80
space
space
 Peterparker said:
google?? n*gga get a recorder and record these goons if u really about life

And nobody dismissing the murder rate. I know you coons love to brag about that ignorant sh*t. But google? u from the chi my man..every chi n*gga is harbody..GOOGLE to safe n*gga record n*ggas puttin in work or talking about they work.
Did I ever say I was about that life? I dont even live in the city anymore im like 20/30 minutes away, im out there everyday though and kick it for a while when i go cop i never said i was out gangbangin and sh*t. it just pisses me off when ppl come on here and act like the chi is soft when they never even been out here
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy