Word Is GBE Had Beef With YMCMB @ Club Dream

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #201
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
 nightmare said:
this thread is jokes, dumb n*ggas arguing with other dumb n*ggas about who is more of a cancer to their community

that rap sh*t is pure entertainment PERIOD. thats how it should be viewed

actual street sh*t is nothing to brag about. most real gangsters, given the chance, wouldnt be in the hood living that fu*ked up lifestyle. why do u think we real gangsters like big meech for example, wen they get good money they live the hood and stay in them white communities witta a big a.ss house and sh*t, aint nobody tryna be hustling, getting shot at, jumped, stabbed and sh*t all the time

only a few sociopathic psychos actually like that sh*t
Bingo.

Ain't nothin fun about comin up poor; without strong guidance. It turns brilliant minds into murderers.
 5 years ago '06        #202
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Nyuzi said:
Bingo.

Ain't nothin fun about comin up poor; without strong guidance. It turns brilliant minds into murderers.
thats how u can tell who is fake on here, because no one in there right mind is in love with the life, even if they in it
 5 years ago '05        #203
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 nightmare said:
this thread is jokes, dumb n*ggas arguing with other dumb n*ggas about who is more of a cancer to their community

that rap sh*t is pure entertainment PERIOD. thats how it should be viewed

actual street sh*t is nothing to brag about. most real gangsters, given the chance, wouldnt be in the hood living that fu*ked up lifestyle. why do u think we real gangsters like big meech for example, wen they get good money they live the hood and stay in them white communities witta a big a.ss house and sh*t, aint nobody tryna be hustling, getting shot at, jumped, stabbed and sh*t all the time

only a few sociopathic psychos actually like that sh*t
where do most gangsters get lock up at in the hood n*ggas get rich n dont leave the hood you got gangstas mix up with athletes the richest gangstas still be in the hood i can tell you a fake n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #204
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,822 | Props total: 3359 3359
 H-o-f-f-a said:
I'm not sure if you're justifying his behavior with this comment or just informing, but he has a great opportunity in front of him to stop that cycle of his friends being murdered or locked up. It's his small picture mentality that will k!ll it. Granted I probably wouldn't think long term if I was 17 and had the same opportunity.
Nah not justifying at all but I really reckon thats what he did do. Heard that album he's releasing was supposed to be a mix tape. Would make sense to recoup early if they think he's about to blow his chance. I don't really know fu*k all about these kids though but that seemed like one big advance to giv a kid who had only made a couple songs no?

1.5mil at age 17 and I might not even be alive now...and I was nothing like the way them seem to be.
 11-27-2012, 03:52 PM         #205
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why is there so much emphasis on the violent side of this? These n*ggas are after that paper, not saying they are punks, but they want money! This is for entertainment, most of the time you have to go against the big dogs to get up. Like it or not ymcmb is the one of, if not the biggest out right now. Lets all just sit back and enjoy the show.
 5 years ago '05        #206
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 2 2
 BrokenSafety said:
honestly these GBE threads p!ss me off cuz you got a bunch of ppl commenting that dont know sh*t about chicago, f*ggots prolly never even heard of BDs until Chief Keef came out and your idea of Chicago was prolly what you saw in a fu*kin Lupe Fiasco video smfh
shhhh dont tell nobody nothing
 5 years ago '05        #207
magniff 
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
that sh*t k!lls me only if these n*ggas could see how this sh*t really is these n*gga probaly would p!ss on them selves just by walking from 63rd and halstad to the dan ryan
shhhh dont tell them they wouldnt believe u anyway
 5 years ago '05        #208
magniff 
space
space
 Peterparker said:
google?? n*gga get a recorder and record these goons if u really about life

And nobody dismissing the murder rate. I know you coons love to brag about that ignorant sh*t. But google? u from the chi my man..every chi n*gga is harbody..GOOGLE to safe n*gga record n*ggas puttin in work or talking about they work.
da fuk stfu
 5 years ago '05        #209
magniff 
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
You dont understand, you dont have organizations in New Orleans that have survived 50 plus years against REAL opposition. Not no project crew sh*t, REAL enemies. This subject isnt for you. BD has been "bout that life" since the 1960's when New Orleans wasnt even on the map. GBE is not just a bunch of kids, you do realize that GBE has grown men banging BDs behind them as well? You dont know nothing about Black Disciples. There are BDs that range from being younger than Keef and there are BDs older than Baby. You think GBE is some kiddie sh*t? Grown a.ss men Black Disciples are with them from Lamron to Wic City. There are 40 plus year old BDs that would knock Baby's head off.
please stop informing these informants they dont understand let em think its a new trend lol
 11-27-2012, 04:39 PM         #210
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They all garbage.

/thread
 5 years ago '06        #211
space
space
 GLOCKN SKIMASK said:
where do most gangsters get lock up at in the hood n*ggas get rich n dont leave the hood you got gangstas mix up with athletes the richest gangstas still be in the hood i can tell you a fake n*gga
im a fake n*gga? i never claimed to be a thug or in the streets, im proud to say im not, aint no future in that lifestyle, ur a worthless piece of sh*t if u actually believe the sh*t you post.

i know plenty of "real n*ggas" in the streets who wish they could be out of the hood, if u rich and u stay in the hood u dumb as hell. that sed, aint too many actually rich n*ggas in the hood, its a few kingpins who got it like that and even they aint gettin the kind of money im talking about, n*ggas like that might got a couple of million, im talking 50 mil or more dawg

ur despicable man

Last edited by nightmare; 11-27-2012 at 05:17 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #212
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 Chief Dee said:
What is Baby gonna do? Nothing. Young Money is not even a threat compared to the REAL enemies/opposition that Lamron BDs have to face in Englewood everyday. BDN has been around since the 1960's, YM is insignificant in comparison. Young Money probably couldnt even handle some of the weakest BD hoods.
Idk but baby put hits out like griselda blanco back when he lived in new orleans. n*gga knew not to play with him, regular street n*ggas of course. T streetz certified goon his name ring bells in the streets, realist n*gga of the click. YM got goons but wayne and his whole style make them n*ggas look pus*y. I dont really really wanna talk sh*t or stunt about the N.O. murder capital thing, n*ggaknow we get it on. Young money got them k!llas just like g.b.e. do and I dont fu*k with YM at all. I bump keef and g.b.e. all day but dont sleep on wayne potnas tho.
 5 years ago '12        #213
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 neworleansgent said:
These GBE n*ggas wouldn't make it in New Orleans. We don't do the gang thing. It would be 1 n*gga with a choppa in broad daylight k!lling up everything.
I hate when n*gga say that. We prolly couldn't make it in chicago. Real n*ggas is everywhere .
 5 years ago '06        #214
space
space
 Dee504 said:
I hate when n*gga say that. We prolly couldn't make it in chicago. Real n*ggas is everywhere .
exactly, no matter where u go, if u not grounded, u can get merked. sh*t if a n*gga from the hood go to some well off community and he aint got no support and get outta pocket, he can still get merked. point is, if u are out of ur element period, u are vulnerable
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy