most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Carib Breeze 28 heat pts28
space
space
$4,268 | Props total: 11 11
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

Chief Keef is a uniquely handsome young specimen with his srong jawline and high cheekbones which gives him a stellar cheekbone look. Nice beautiful moist chocolate skin, if Chief Keef was a girl she would be ugly with nice features. Na mean? Keefs good features : Pointy cute button nose, medium lips, and almond shaped eyes which give him that exotic mandingo look. See but if he were a girl he would be ugly tho bc hes only handsome bc of those dreads. Real sh*t, n*gga will pull big bi*ches. If I were a bi*ch I would fu*k him. Convince him to go raw in me, lose my virginity to him. Then if he says " I cant fu*k you raw i might get you preggo" Imm say im on birth control i want my first time to be the best. So were going raw and sh*t and the n*gga bout to come so he trying to pull out. And then I wrap my forceful strong masculine legs around his rock hard chiseled chocolate abdominal. While he is taking his lasat powerful thrust i will wrap my legs around him so that he will have to bust his kids inside of me.... No homo brah im straighter than a flag in the wind.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #82
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,666 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

Chief Keef is a uniquely handsome young specimen with his srong jawline and high cheekbones which gives him a stellar cheekbone look. Nice beautiful moist chocolate skin, if Chief Keef was a girl she would be ugly with nice features. Na mean? Keefs good features : Pointy cute button nose, medium lips, and almond shaped eyes which give him that exotic mandingo look. See but if he were a girl he would be ugly tho bc hes only handsome bc of those dreads. Real sh*t, n*gga will pull big bi*ches. If I were a bi*ch I would fu*k him. Convince him to go raw in me, lose my virginity to him. Then if he says " I cant fu*k you raw i might get you preggo" Imm say im on birth control i want my first time to be the best. So were going raw and sh*t and the n*gga bout to come so he trying to pull out. And then I wrap my forceful strong masculine legs around his rock hard chiseled chocolate abdominal. While he is taking his lasat powerful thrust i will wrap my legs around him so that he will have to bust his kids inside of me.... No homo brah im straighter than a flag in the wind.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #83
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

5 years ago '05        #84
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

WTF
 5 years ago '12        #85
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,390 | Props total: 5652 5652
NUSIANCE1994 AND Dashawn38 k!lling me right now

got me laughing hard as sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #86
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
So........is Sosa called Chief keef??? Who thinks of keef?? I think of Sammy
 5 years ago '07        #87
djcapcom 6 heat pts
space
space
$347 | Props total: 0 0
IDT THATS A BENTLEY...
AND EVEN IF IT WAS... HE'S IN THE BACK SEAT...
NOW IM NOT SAYING HE CANT AFFORD A BENTLEY...
IJS... WHY EVEN POST THIS CRAP?!?!
 5 years ago '12        #88
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

5 years ago '05        #89
SquirrelXss 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,929 | Props total: 1381 1381
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

5 years ago '10        #90
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49 OP
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 rockyin4 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #91
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49 OP
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 AuthenticMade said:
First 2 or 3 pages of this thread are straight fu*king classic.

Cause the n*ggas who are trolling are hilarious, and the n*ggas taking them serious are even worse

And this thread aint got sh*t to do with Chief Keef. The n*gga Fresco got a double entendre on yall. This thread is a shot at them wack a.ss Chief Keef/Ajeana threads

Touche n*gga lmaoooooooo
 5 years ago '10        #92
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

Man this is the part that k!lled me
 Daytona5000 said:
yo that might have been the gayest sh*t ive ever read in my life wtf you flower power a.ss n*gga

1994Nuisance said:
Aye aye listen here bi*ch n*gga. Im the reason why youre still posting til this day n*gga. Dont you ever cross that line with me you Larry Holmes looking a.ss n*gga. Youll find your you account deleted quicker than butter can melt little fu*k boah. You just looked up "The difference between Benz and Bentleys" on google. I know you did because I can read your history and see your every move f*ggy bi*ch boah. Feel me? And you were also looking up "Goat r*pes little boy pr0n" you fu*king f*ggot. Stay in your lane. Feel me?

1994Nuisance said:
n*gga suck my a.ss how about that. fu*king f*ggot. You dont know sh*t bi*ch. Ol velociraptor looking a.ss n*gga. Stop shopping at Salvation Army fu*k boah. Feel me?
Nail in the fu*king coffin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy