SOSA Having A Blast In The Bentley

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
Bentley?

more like the old CLS
 5 years ago '10        #42
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49 OP
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
 babalou said:
Bentley?

more like the old CLS

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #43
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

Chief Keef is a uniquely handsome young specimen with his srong jawline and high cheekbones which gives him a stellar cheekbone look. Nice beautiful moist chocolate skin, if Chief Keef was a girl she would be ugly with nice features. Na mean? Keefs good features : Pointy cute button nose, medium lips, and almond shaped eyes which give him that exotic mandingo look. See but if he were a girl he would be ugly tho bc hes only handsome bc of those dreads. Real sh*t, n*gga will pull big bi*ches. If I were a bi*ch I would fu*k him. Convince him to go raw in me, lose my virginity to him. Then if he says " I cant fu*k you raw i might get you preggo" Imm say im on birth control i want my first time to be the best. So were going raw and sh*t and the n*gga bout to come so he trying to pull out. And then I wrap my forceful strong masculine legs around his rock hard chiseled chocolate abdominal. While he is taking his lasat powerful thrust i will wrap my legs around him so that he will have to bust his kids inside of me.... No homo brah im straighter than a flag in the wind.
WHAT.THE.FU*K?!?

hahahahahahahahhhahaha n*gga, you cannot write all this sh*t and say afterwards that you was joking.

you have to be a straight up flamingo for you to notice and write all these sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #44
space
space
 1994Nuisance said:
n*gga suck my a.ss how about that. fu*king f*ggot. You dont know sh*t bi*ch. Ol velociraptor looking a.ss n*gga. Stop shopping at Salvation Army fu*k boah. Feel me?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #45
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
 bbrossy313 said:
No one knew???? Or did 5 star establish the fact it was a Benz 3 comments into thead?

Your bi*ch a.ss is acting like this thread went on for a few pages before anyone realized that you are a fu*king idiot....
 1994Nuisance said:
n*gga suck my a.ss how about that. fu*king f*ggot. You dont know sh*t bi*ch. Ol velociraptor looking a.ss n*gga. Stop shopping at Salvation Army fu*k boah. Feel me?

[pic - click to view]

11-26-2012, 05:45 PM         #46
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1994Nuisance said:
 5 years ago '10        #47
space
space
 bbrossy313 said:
No one knew???? Or did 5 star establish the fact it was a Benz 3 comments into thead?

Your bi*ch a.ss is acting like this thread went on for a few pages before anyone realized that you are a fu*king idiot....
"n*gga suck my a.ss how about that. fu*king f*ggot. You dont know sh*t bi*ch. Ol velociraptor looking a.ss n*gga. Stop shopping at Salvation Army fu*k boah. Feel me? "

this you bruh ?

[pic - click to view]

11-26-2012, 05:51 PM         #48
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is it his or a rental like most of these clowns got? I know he ain't selling CDs with his garbage a.ss flow. Enjoy his 15sec.
 5 years ago '11        #49
RAZER 58 heat pts58
space
space
$2,868 | Props total: 75 75
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

Chief Keef is a uniquely handsome young specimen with his srong jawline and high cheekbones which gives him a stellar cheekbone look. Nice beautiful moist chocolate skin, if Chief Keef was a girl she would be ugly with nice features. Na mean? Keefs good features : Pointy cute button nose, medium lips, and almond shaped eyes which give him that exotic mandingo look. See but if he were a girl he would be ugly tho bc hes only handsome bc of those dreads. Real sh*t, n*gga will pull big bi*ches. If I were a bi*ch I would fu*k him. Convince him to go raw in me, lose my virginity to him. Then if he says " I cant fu*k you raw i might get you preggo" Imm say im on birth control i want my first time to be the best. So were going raw and sh*t and the n*gga bout to come so he trying to pull out. And then I wrap my forceful strong masculine legs around his rock hard chiseled chocolate abdominal. While he is taking his lasat powerful thrust i will wrap my legs around him so that he will have to bust his kids inside of me.... No homo brah im straighter than a flag in the wind.
 11-26-2012, 06:53 PM         #50
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #51
Illswift 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,128 | Props total: 0 0
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

5 years ago '10        #52
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
dont make me lose my temper...........
lose it motherfu*ker

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #53
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

:hillwhoa::carld atass:

Last edited by poppapimple; 11-26-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #54
poppapimple 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,846 | Props total: 309 309
 FRESCO THE 13TH said:

[pic - click to view]

11-26-2012, 07:31 PM         #55
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

could not read past the first 6 words I just know it some extreme f*ggatory goin on in this post. And for you to take the time to time type all of that is exteremly homo. So no homo is no effective in this instance sir gtfo

Last edited by ej5486; 11-26-2012 at 07:33 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #56
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
 1994Nuisance said:
How you gonna tell someone to suck your a.ss, then call them a fu*king f*ggot.

5 years ago '04        #57
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,050 | Props total: 19888 19888
Chief Keef fans.
 5 years ago '06        #58
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 950 950
photochopped
 11-26-2012, 08:26 PM         #59
corkscrew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #60
vgdw 
space
space
$453 | Props total: 1 1
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

What kind of homothug sh*t is that ..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago