Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #1
9310 pageviews
108 comments

FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 235 235
SOSA Having A Blast In The Bentley

[pic - click to view]

image image

108 comments for "SOSA Having A Blast In The Bentley"

5 years ago '09        #2
All Star Flow 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,395 | Props total: 852 852
thats actually a mercedes benz cls
 11-25-2012, 04:03 PM         #3
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
do these hoes love chief?
 5 years ago '10        #4
FRESCO THE 13TH 49 heat pts49 OP
space
space
 All Star Flow said:
thats actually a mercedes benz cls
 5 years ago '10        #5
space
space
 Minister said:
do these hoes love chief?
yes
 5 years ago '09        #6
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831

bentley???

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #7
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 5 years ago '12        #8
Dashawn38 112 heat pts112
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 509 509
 Mr. Gribble said:
That n*gga is extremely ugly.
STFU

Chief Keef is a uniquely handsome young specimen with his srong jawline and high cheekbones which gives him a stellar cheekbone look. Nice beautiful moist chocolate skin, if Chief Keef was a girl she would be ugly with nice features. Na mean? Keefs good features : Pointy cute button nose, medium lips, and almond shaped eyes which give him that exotic mandingo look. See but if he were a girl he would be ugly tho bc hes only handsome bc of those dreads. Real sh*t, n*gga will pull big bi*ches. If I were a bi*ch I would fu*k him. Convince him to go raw in me, lose my virginity to him. Then if he says " I cant fu*k you raw i might get you preggo" Imm say im on birth control i want my first time to be the best. So were going raw and sh*t and the n*gga bout to come so he trying to pull out. And then I wrap my forceful strong masculine legs around his rock hard chiseled chocolate abdominal. While he is taking his lasat powerful thrust i will wrap my legs around him so that he will have to bust his kids inside of me.... No homo brah im straighter than a flag in the wind.
 5 years ago '05        #9
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

Chief Keef is a uniquely handsome young specimen with his srong jawline and high cheekbones which gives him a stellar cheekbone look. Nice beautiful moist chocolate skin, if Chief Keef was a girl she would be ugly with nice features. Na mean? Keefs good features : Pointy cute button nose, medium lips, and almond shaped eyes which give him that exotic mandingo look. See but if he were a girl he would be ugly tho bc hes only handsome bc of those dreads. Real sh*t, n*gga will pull big bi*ches. If I were a bi*ch I would fu*k him. Convince him to go raw in me, lose my virginity to him. Then if he says " I cant fu*k you raw i might get you preggo" Imm say im on birth control i want my first time to be the best. So were going raw and sh*t and the n*gga bout to come so he trying to pull out. And then I wrap my forceful strong masculine legs around his rock hard chiseled chocolate abdominal. While he is taking his lasat powerful thrust i will wrap my legs around him so that he will have to bust his kids inside of me.... No homo brah im straighter than a flag in the wind.
 5 years ago '07        #10
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

5 years ago '04        #11
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,120 | Props total: 1155 1155
 11-25-2012, 07:56 PM         #12
YoungRichROy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
clearly a CLS know ya cars fu*kboy

this is a f*ggot a.ss thread
 5 years ago '10        #13
Daytona5000 
space
space
space
$1,199 | Props total: 673 673
yo that might have been the gayest sh*t ive ever read in my life wtf you flower power a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #14
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 FRESCO THE 13TH said:

[pic - click to view]

Its not even Bentley you fu*king idiot
 11-25-2012, 08:07 PM         #15
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

5 years ago '05        #16
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
 1994Nuisance said:
None of you duck d!ck eating motherfu*kers knew that wasnt a Bentley until 5 Star said something Acting like yall know sh*t
Nah I knew it wasnt a bentley you stupid f*ggot I just never saw this thread before. Door handles on Bentley's aren't shaped that way stop trying to act like you're the only one who knows cars bi*ch boy
 5 years ago '09        #17
YungPrinceNY 474 heat pts474
space
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 621 621
 Dashawn38 said:
STFU

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #18
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,046 | Props total: 1326 1326
that exotic mandingo look ....fu*king
 5 years ago '10        #19
space
space
 1994Nuisance said:

[pic - click to view]

Aye aye listen here bi*ch n*gga. Im the reason why youre still posting til this day n*gga. Dont you ever cross that line with me you Larry Holmes looking a.ss n*gga. Youll find your you account deleted quicker than butter can melt little fu*k boah. You just looked up "The difference between Benz and Bentleys" on google. I know you did because I can read your history and see your every move f*ggy bi*ch boah. Feel me? And you were also looking up "Goat r*pes little boy pr0n" you fu*king f*ggot. Stay in your lane. Feel me?
mann yall n*ggas wild,
 5 years ago '10        #20
space
space
 iAmRoyalDaIdol said:
clearly a CLS know ya cars fu*kboy

this is a f*ggot a.ss thread

bi*ch you eat in dinner in that busted a.ss honda when wifey mad at you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy