My 5: Sneaker rotation

most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
NBA When Doug Collins Switched Michael Jordan To PG Video, 10 Triple Doubles I..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
88 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1
6904 pageviews
95 comments


whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
My 5: Sneaker rotation
 

 
I had to make this thread, because I see alot of fly kicks being posted here. So i'm curious to know what your main 5 sneaker rotation is.....

My:5



For me: (as of now)

1.)
[pic - click to view]



2.)
[pic - click to view]



3.)
[pic - click to view]



4.)
[pic - click to view]


Not a big fan or Air ones but this color way was dope

5.)
[pic - click to view]





How bout yall?

PLEASE USE PICS


Last edited by whitesand; 11-25-2012 at 06:38 PM..

95 comments for "My 5: Sneaker rotation"

 5 years ago '06        #2
SharpenUrSword 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,777 | Props total: 5523 5523
My five right now are

1: white/blue/grey barry sanders zoom turf
2. Black and red six rings
3. Black white red jordan xx3
4. Black 5's when they were retroed in 04-05 ish
5. Air max griffey 2 black and mariners colors

I got those uptempos tho, one of my fav shoes of all time...they def not in the rotation yet tho lol
 5 years ago '11        #3
whitesand 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 SharpenUrSword said:
My five right now are

1: white/blue/grey barry sanders zoom turf
2. Black and red six rings
3. Black white red jordan xx3
4. Black 5's when they were retroed in 04-05 ish
5. Air max griffey 2 black and mariners colors

I got those uptempos tho, one of my fav shoes of all time...they def not in the rotation yet tho lol
I didn't want to but I was forced lol
 5 years ago '11        #4
TheFirm100 
space
avatar space
space
$174 | Props total: 18 18
No order

Black/siren red roshe run
black cement 3
Carmine 6s
black/white air diamond turfs
Penny Vs orlando magic
 5 years ago '11        #5
whitesand 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
Carmine 6s
:omfg:
 5 years ago '06        #6
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,954 | Props total: 24495 24495
that's a coo lil' rotation.. I can't find those snow ready Af1 duck boots nowhere...
 5 years ago '12        #7
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,797 | Props total: 6640 6640
Knicks blue Spizikes
Kilroy 9's
Navy/White Jordan SC-2's
Fire Red 4's
Black/Red 6 Rings
 5 years ago '04        #8
killacag 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$1,991 | Props total: 40 40
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that's a coo lil' rotation.. I can't find those snow ready Af1 duck boots nowhere...
Are you looking for those boots pictured? Green dcn? They got them around my way.... Message me if ur interested i can scoop um for ya


AF1 Duckboot-Black
Dunk OMS - Brown
Nike 1.3 Trainer- Stealth
Airmax Hyperfuse LAF
Random pair of dunk hi's


Last edited by killacag; 11-25-2012 at 03:12 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #9
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
white cement 3
black cement 3
true blue 3
aqua 8
air max 95 white/yellow/black
 5 years ago '10        #10
ironhead 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$7,656 | Props total: 7770 7770
Zinc Flightpoiste 2 (work)
Navy Flightposite 2 (work)
Running Man Air Max 95
Nubuck 12s
Black/Navy Flighposite 3
 11-25-2012, 03:38 PM         #11
paychexx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Black Ones
Purple Ones
Grey Ones
Maroon Ones
Jordan Hybrid V and VI
 5 years ago '12        #12
JBAL NY 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$13,581 | Props total: 1827 1827
Right now


Concords
Lebron X pressures
Olympic 6s
Livestrong air max 90s
Obsidian 12s


That's all bout to change with this weather tho
 5 years ago '11        #13
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$9,457 | Props total: 4556 4556
LeBron X Floridian
LeBron X Grape iDs
Jordan 10 Old Royal
Jordan 2 White Silver
Nike Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll
 11-25-2012, 04:15 PM         #14
Shoevillain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This topic would serve a higher purpose if people just posted pics of their rotation.
 5 years ago '11        #15
whitesand 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that's a coo lil' rotation.. I can't find those snow ready Af1 duck boots nowhere...
Dtlr..
 5 years ago '11        #16
whitesand 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 Shoevillain said:
This topic would serve a higher purpose if people just posted pics of their rotation.
That's kind of what I was aiming for
 5 years ago '04        #18
refuze 342 heat pts342
space
avatar space
space
$19,277 | Props total: 21142 21142
^ Those blue SBs are tough.

Here's my rotation as of now:

Casual


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Basketball


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



I wear dress shoes for work 4 days out of the week so I don't really have a chance to rock my kicks too much unless I go out or play ball. I might actually sell my Flightposites.. They're a little too heavy for my taste. Although they look nice, I can't really play ball with them.
 5 years ago '11        #19
whitesand 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 specialk103185 said:

[pic - click to view]



everything but the Janoski's...didnt feel like grabbin em out the car
Nice
 5 years ago '11        #20
whitesand 46 heat pts46 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1548 1548
 SharpenUrSword said:
My five right now are

1: white/blue/grey barry sanders zoom turf
2. Black and red six rings
3. Black white red jordan xx3
4. Black 5's when they were retroed in 04-05 ish
5. Air max griffey 2 black and mariners colors

I got those uptempos tho, one of my fav shoes of all time...they def not in the rotation yet tho lol
 TheFirm100 said:
No order

Black/siren red roshe run
black cement 3
Carmine 6s
black/white air diamond turfs
Penny Vs orlando magic
 614FACE said:
gray, purple and white nike dunk 6.0's with the gum sole
gray and orange nike dunk 6.0's
black and silver polo gore tex boots
black and white hurache Bball's
black and white jordan flight 23 rst's with the ice blue sole.

just copped the flights
 cubes said:
Knicks blue Spizikes
Kilroy 9's
Navy/White Jordan SC-2's
Fire Red 4's
Black/Red 6 Rings
 killacag said:
Are you looking for those boots pictured? Green dcn? They got them around my way.... Message me if ur interested i can scoop um for ya


AF1 Duckboot-Black
Dunk OMS - Brown
Nike 1.3 Trainer- Stealth
Airmax Hyperfuse LAF
Random pair of dunk hi's
 Just1Spark said:
white cement 3
black cement 3
true blue 3
aqua 8
air max 95 white/yellow/black
 ironhead said:
Zinc Flightpoiste 2 (work)
Navy Flightposite 2 (work)
Running Man Air Max 95
Nubuck 12s
Black/Navy Flighposite 3
 paychexx said:
Black Ones
Purple Ones
Grey Ones
Maroon Ones
Jordan Hybrid V and VI
 JBAL NY said:
Right now


Concords
Lebron X pressures
Olympic 6s
Livestrong air max 90s
Obsidian 12s


That's all bout to change with this weather tho
 Wallabees said:
LeBron X Floridian
LeBron X Grape iDs
Jordan 10 Old Royal
Jordan 2 White Silver
Nike Air Trainer 1 Chlorophyll
Pics?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
576 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
98 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
13 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 24
May 21 - Maryland police officer fatally shot, suspect on the loose
68 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
53 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
101 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
98 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy