Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2012, 10:40 AM         #21
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sincere730 said:
yall actin like the TDE dont run LA

coast aint been this hot since deathRow Pac & Dr Dre

Q!!!!!!!!!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Some older TDE sh*t to bump.

Last edited by s7venwords; 11-25-2012 at 10:44 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #22
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,594 | Props total: 1054 1054
eminem runs interscope

so this is a shock thread
 11-25-2012, 10:46 AM         #23
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cankstoochie said:
eminem runs interscope

so this is a shock thread
 11-25-2012, 10:57 AM         #24
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem runs joe budden's bank acct
 5 years ago '11        #25
Norcal 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
Funny how everyone runs in here to hate and say this is a shock thread but no one can prove this wrong. This dude doesn't bullsh*t on twitter so he may have actually got promoted.
 11-25-2012, 11:08 AM         #26
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about Mr. Interscope ?
 5 years ago '11        #27
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,339 | Props total: 8508 8508
 Graftedgenes said:
Ain't nobody taking over Interscope just go ask Jimmy & Dre.

So they gave him an a.ssistant A&R position when they should have gave one to Polow by now? Anthony Kifith? He ain't going to have the power to fire/hire anybody.

Jimmy ain't some fool that would throw some new-jack in an executive position based off the sales success of one project or the moves behind a movement, but dude could be an a.ssistant to an a.ssistants a.ssistant.

Salute to his achievement he deserves it.
He's definitely way above a homos3xual Rick Ross stan on a message board
 5 years ago '11        #28
Kobane 163 heat pts163
space
space
$15,105 | Props total: 2320 2320
TDE we got the belt
 5 years ago '11        #29
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 Graftedgenes said:
Co-sign that, and he & I both are definitely way above a white-skinned homos3xual Marshall Mathers groupie on a message board.
you be makin me feel embarrassed to be black with all that white hatred you be talkin its no need to respond to every post white some white hatred sh*t when most the people you respond to are african american like me just sayin
 5 years ago '11        #30
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Co-sign that, and he & I both are definitely way above a white-skinned homos3xual Marshall Mathers groupie on a message board.
Eminem is terrible
 5 years ago '07        #31
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
This thread just got funny
 11-25-2012, 12:47 PM         #32
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kobane said:
TDE we got the belt
Jay Rock k!lled this a few years back, couldn't find it on YT so I just posted the mp3.
 5 years ago '12        #33
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11452 11452
 thetrapper said:
TDE Been had a joint venture in place way before kendrick even dropped back july 2011

kendrick was the first project it was amazingly profitable

kendrick album didnt cost a lot production wise and its marketing budget was low

and he's almost at 400k

interscope hasnt had a new rap artist do numbers out the gate in a while ( slim thug went gold but he released hella indie projects in texas alone)

so it makes perfect sense
obviously in in the biz so you would know better, but...

whats this Kendrick didnt have a budget thing?

They gave the man Detox beats, Dre worked with dude for a couple years, they spent bread on him for years, had his sh*t come out a day early to help them 1st week sales, him and Swift. Production from Just Blaze, Pharrell, Hit Boy, T Minus, executive Prod from Dre, feature from Drake. Cmon man.

This whole Kendrick is the little engine that could rhetoric is tiresome. Dude has a machine behind him like the majority of the artists.

Then again, I dont know any of this to be fact, because Im just a fan, not in the biz.

Last edited by 44wade; 11-25-2012 at 01:03 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #34
space
space
 44wade said:
They gave the man Detox beats
So Hitboy and Sounwave were supposed to be on Detox?

5 years ago '12        #35
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
So Hitboy and Sounwave where supposed to be on Detox?

or whatever it was, the man Kendrick said something like they put Detox on the shelves to concentrate on his album or some sh*t.

Whatever bruh, you get the point.

Kendrick aint some indie artist, with some indie budget.

They opened the books and the man hit, good for him, but this aint no hardluck story.
 5 years ago '11        #36
space
space
 44wade said:
or whatever it was, the man Kendrick said something like they put Detox on the shelves to concentrate on his album or some sh*t.

Whatever bruh, you get the point.

Kendrick aint some indie artist, with some indie budget.

They opened the books and the man hit, good for him, but this aint no hardluck story.
I think Dre just saw that headphone money and didn't give a fu*k about Detox anymore. Plus he had a new artist coming out so it was easy for him to not work on that mythical album. There might be a detox beat, Compton sounds like it could have been made by Just Blaze for Dre.
 5 years ago '12        #37
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I think Dre just saw that headphone money and didn't give a fu*k about Detox anymore. Plus he had a new artist coming out so it was easy for him to not work on that mythical album. There might be a detox beat, Compton sounds like it could have been made by Just Blaze for Dre.
whether detox comes out, who knows, but people did tracks for it, and no doubt Kendrick got one or two, like you said Compton def has that sound. We know Ross got a track from it, or a reference track from it.

Like I said, point is, Kendrick was a product from good artist development, and he was def a recipient of nice budget, so that narrative needs to quit.

As far as TDE taking over interscope, well, I think its early for them to declare that, but when sh*ts successful, them budgets get bigger.
 5 years ago '11        #38
space
space
 44wade said:
whether detox comes out, who knows, but people did tracks for it, and no doubt Kendrick got one or two, like you said Compton def has that sound. We know Ross got a track from it, or a reference track from it.
I honestly think there is about 70 tracks for detox back to Jay-Z under pressure and even before..... but the majority of GKMC was done by TDE inhouse producer Sounwave because Kendrick wanted to go with what already worked.

I think they are saying low budget because of the low promo and inhouse producers
 5 years ago '10        #39
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,193 | Props total: 2361 2361
TDE n*gga we just signed with interscope (keef voice)
 5 years ago '12        #40
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
I honestly think there is about 70 tracks for detox back to Jay-Z under pressure and even before..... but the majority of GKMC was done by TDE inhouse producer Sounwave because Kendrick wanted to go with what already worked.

I think they are saying low budget because of the low promo and inhouse producers
i see, maybe, but it had plenty of big name production too, plus that Poetic Justice sample aint free Im sure.

Plus, all the different releases, Target Bonuses, etc.... They obviously had a marketing budget, saw the same commericials, ads for GKMC as with any other major release.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy