Nov 24 -Arkansas man shot to death in mysterious incident at bossí home

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2012, 02:48 AM         #41
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when are we gonna work together and create our own jobs and live amongst ourselves like other races.....do u see arbs, jews, aisans and hispanics trying to get with whites? no....we need to stick together and separate from them
 5 years ago '06        #42
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,880 | Props total: 25655 25655
This retard was trying to de c*ck the pistol and it fired hitting the dude. WHO THE HELL TAUGHT HIM HOW TO HANDLE A GUN???

According to the police report, Reynolds pointed the gun at Hoskins and while attempting to de-cock the pistol, fired a round which fatally wounded Hoskins.
 11-25-2012, 05:23 AM         #43
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
when are we gonna work together and create our own jobs and live amongst ourselves like other races.....do u see arbs, jews, aisans and hispanics trying to get with whites? no....we need to stick together and separate from them
This, when will n*ggas realize this sh*t. Stay trying to integrate and be on we're all the human race bullsh*t, when all these non-Blacks calling you n@#$%er's at the dinner table. NO self-pride what so ever
 5 years ago '11        #44
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,389 | Props total: 3853 3853
 lifeundthescope said:
This, when will n*ggas realize this sh*t. Stay trying to integrate and be on we're all the human race bullsh*t, when all these non-Blacks calling you n@#$%er's at the dinner table. NO self-pride what so ever
So, y'all really think America would allow some sh*t like that? They have done everything in their power to make sure there is no Black America. Its possible they may give us a lil room to breathe now, but I doubt it. That could fu*k up the whole power structure of this country.
 5 years ago '08        #45
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,759 | Props total: 12185 12185
Reverse the players involved. Black dude woulda been locked up, charged and sentenced before the night was over. Miss me with all that it aint racial sh*t.
 11-25-2012, 11:12 AM         #46
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great, Ben Crump... I hate this guy...

that's fu*ked up though... this guy needs to get arrested...

but no, this is nothing like the Trayvon Martin case. The only similarity is that lawyer is involved to make it a race issue, which it very well might be... but don't jump to conclusions again. If you're saying its because this guy wasn't arrested, well Zimmerman WAS arrested the night he k!lled Trayvon but he wasn't charged with anything...

This lifeundthescope guy is in here again.
 11-25-2012, 11:37 AM         #47
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyway skipping right over these toms posts, the people paying attention know how fast the late Mr. Hoskins would've been arrested were the roles reversed. We're speaking of facts let's ignore the people who ignore the facts. I'm glad the murderer was arrested but the time it took to arrest the murderer is a slap in the face to every black person in America.
 11-25-2012, 12:04 PM         #48
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh shut up... that no more makes it a race issue than if he had been the only guy at the table with a mustache makes it a mustache issue. stfu with that crap already....
 11-25-2012, 12:10 PM         #49
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:
the only Black guy at the table gets shot, seems like someone else made it a race issue.

update: here's the perp, let's see who can come up with the best excuse to explain away his "brotherhood" hoodie

[pic - click to view]

source:
it's never the perpetrator of racially charged crimes who make it a race issue. It's the lawyer who's speaking up for a man who had his life taken that's the the racist here. Not the system who took a whole two weeks to arrest a murderer.
 5 years ago '09        #50
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,904 | Props total: 14012 14012
How much you wanna bet that if the black guys family "accidentally" shot the white guy, they'd be arrested on the spot. I'm white, and sh*t like this only serves to extend the racism in America. It needs to stop. There's no excuse why the man isn't locked up.

Edit: I only read the first page, apparently he's been arrested. But it wasn't soon enough. Should of been on the spot. Even if it was An accident, he unlawfully discharged a weapon and caused a man to die by doing so. fu*k Arkansas.

Last edited by circleofpurple; 11-25-2012 at 12:50 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #51
BigWillyNYG 5 heat pts
space
space
$949 | Props total: 156 156
Nothing makes sense here. This story has way more to it. I don't care what part of the country you are in. If you shoot someone in front of 3 people, call the cops, tell them you did it, YOU ARE ARRESTED.

Something seems weird about the reporting of this. If it was as blatent as they make it out to be, this dude will be taken into custody and the entire police force will be shut down. Either the story is garbage, or the police in that county are shut down. The world does not work like this.
 11-25-2012, 01:37 PM         #52
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This world does work like this. I said it once and I'll say it again any black person's life isn't worth anything in Amerikkka, among blacks or whites. This bullsh*t about him de-cocking the gun is a insult to anyone's intelligence. Then you wonder why did he have a gun? Why did he point it at the ONLY black man at the table? But they're supposedly good friends, smh.

When blacks start loving themselves, doing for themselves and protecting themselves you'll see more white foxes become white wolves. Like another poster stated if blacks start doing for themselves there will be a great shift of power, but just as he said the power structure will not allow that to happen. So what we must do as a people is learn our history and become a truly self-independent and self-defining nation.
 11-25-2012, 02:21 PM         #53
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
Great, Ben Crump... I hate this guy...

that's fu*ked up though... this guy needs to get arrested...

but no, this is nothing like the Trayvon Martin case. The only similarity is that lawyer is involved to make it a race issue, which it very well might be... but don't jump to conclusions again. If you're saying its because this guy wasn't arrested, well Zimmerman WAS arrested the night he k!lled Trayvon but he wasn't charged with anything...

This lifeundthescope guy is in here again.
typical white racism denial post, yall can act like it dont exist to relieve urself of guilt all u want BUT deep inside whites know its there
 5 years ago '05        #54
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
this is racism any way you look at it.
people have a hardd time swallowing that it still exists.
the world has programmed us to hate other races. we all have stereo types towards other races
but i can tell you that everyone still hates blacks. its 2012 and your whiteboy neighbor HATES you
your white classmates HATE you, your white co-workers hate you
thats the world we live in.
 5 years ago '06        #55
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 annaba said:
"Black man k!ll a black man, it's cool, but they still puttin him under the jail, yet they lovin dat

Black man k!ll a white man & the sentencin' him to death

White man k!ll a black man then scream about selfdefense

Break it down to manslaughter wit all of the evidence" Soulja Slim R.I.P.
fixed
 11-25-2012, 03:11 PM         #56
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Black man k!ll a black man, it's cool they lovin dat

Black man k!ll a white man & the sentencin' him to death

White man k!ll a black man then scream about selfdefense

Break it down to manslaughter wit all of the evidence" Soulja Slim R.I.P
Great... you quote an idiotic rapper who despite being rich, somehow still managed to die the death of your typical street thug...

this is racism any way you look at it.
people have a hardd time swallowing that it still exists.
the world has programmed us to hate other races. we all have stereo types towards other races
but i can tell you that everyone still hates blacks. its 2012 and your whiteboy neighbor HATES you
your white classmates HATE you, your white co-workers hate you
thats the world we live in.
Hello Farrakhan, how are ya?
 5 years ago '04        #57
iszo 
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
This reminds me of the Jayson Williams case.

"Jayson Williams, the retired NBA star who was charged with aggravated manslaughter for accidentally shooting a driver at his estate in 2002, has agreed to a plea deal that would send him to prison for up to three years, a person with knowledge of the case said Thursday."
 5 years ago '10        #58
AdvanceIsThe 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 236 236
I love seeing people rant about sh*t when they have almost none of the facts. I'm not gonna argue that if it was a black k!ller/white victim then he would have already been arrested, because there's probably truth to that. But this whole "He pointed the gun at the only black guy at the table!" sh*t is making me laugh. He employed this guy and invited him to his house multiple times yet he's just gonna randomly execute him because he's black? Hopefully he's been arrested by now but how about we wait to see what really happened before a.ssuming anytime a black person has lunch with a white guy they might get shot.
 5 years ago '11        #59
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,389 | Props total: 3853 3853
 Games Addict said:
oh shut up... that no more makes it a race issue than if he had been the only guy at the table with a mustache makes it a mustache issue. stfu with that crap already....
Lol, sounds funny but you are absolutely right. Really bad argument for people to make, especially since dude was at the crib on many occasions.
 5 years ago '06        #60
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Games Addict said:
Great... you quote an idiotic rapper who despite being rich, somehow still managed to die the death of your typical street thug...

but he was speaking the truth tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish