Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-24-2012, 06:36 PM         #21
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gtfo here with Trayvon Martin comparisons

Need a gif of Arkansas being blown up or something. How the hell do you shoot someone and not even get arrested 2 weeks later?
 5 years ago '09        #22
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,618 | Props total: 1796 1796
klan still lowkey in action
 5 years ago '11        #23
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,272 | Props total: 12529 12529
i read enough no arrest the only African american at the table i mean come on son...i would tell the cops either you arrest or vigilante justice out this bi*ch.
 5 years ago '09        #24
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820

5 years ago '08        #25
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ImAMonster said:
Except that Zimmerman was trying to say it was out of self defense and was lying trying to get his own way out of it. The man who k!lled him admitted he did. He confessed and said he had made a big mistake. The police HAVE HIS CONFESSION. This one is on the police, they have everything they need to arrest him but are choosing not to.

In Trayvon Martin's case, Zimmerman was trying to get out of it.
wtf are you kids talkin about? Matter of fact, fu*k what y'all talkin bout. there are only two comparisons to make in this case and it's the main focus of my initial statement.

Both victims where black
Both murderers are non black and were not arrested

Those where the only comparisons I was making...N by the looks of some of the comments, I wasn't the only one thinking it...

And you say they have everything they need to arrest him but it's been two plus weeks and no arrest...so k!ll that sh*t, man. How long did it take them to arrest zimm? How long will it take them to arrest this guy? With a confession, plus witnesses who are sideing with the family...

Last edited by supervillain; 11-24-2012 at 07:44 PM..
 11-24-2012, 07:54 PM         #26
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They gave that sum bi*ch a Mulligan son! Lol

Pigs was like "Well he confessed. I think he's been through enough already. Let's leave him be."
 11-24-2012, 08:29 PM         #27
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheeze said:
gtfo here with Trayvon Martin comparisons

Need a gif of Arkansas being blown up or something. How the hell do you shoot someone and not even get arrested 2 weeks later?
uhhhh Zimmerman didn't get arrested for like a month after he murdered Trayvon in cold-blood. Stfu.
 11-24-2012, 08:30 PM         #28
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervillain said:
wtf are you kids talkin about? Matter of fact, fu*k what y'all talkin bout. there are only two comparisons to make in this case and it's the main focus of my initial statement.

Both victims where black
Both murderers are non black and were not arrested

Those where the only comparisons I was making...N by the looks of some of the comments, I wasn't the only one thinking it...

And you say they have everything they need to arrest him but it's been two plus weeks and no arrest...so k!ll that sh*t, man. How long did it take them to arrest zimm? How long will it take them to arrest this guy? With a confession, plus witnesses who are sideing with the family...
This
 5 years ago '12        #29
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
never understood why us minorities dont team up together to k!ll off the white men in this planet by massive murder and make their pure white women are love slaves repopulate a fully colored world and send the ugly ones to do kitchen work/labor and then the infirmary as they age and die.
 5 years ago '06        #30
dirtyalphaman 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,708 | Props total: 2912 2912
 ManWithoutFear! said:
I broke my thumb firing a DE when I was like 17. sh*ts still fuhked up.

Anyway, this look like maybe the boss mighta been joking or something. You know, how white people usually do with n*ggas. And he may have fired the sh*t by accident. I know muthafuhkas gonna read my sh*t & get all salty but thats why I leave white folks alone outside of work. Muthafuhka was probably doing some ol' "yo bro Ima ghetto thug what?!" Type bullsh*t with the gun on ol' boy & ended up buckin' him by accident.
^^^^^cosign. You know how white dudes be on some "hangover" type dumb sh!t and then something goes wrong and all of a sudden sh!t got real. Nothing for anybody to get salty about, just truth. You never had to tell a white dude to calm down about something before some sh!t get real?
 11-24-2012, 09:36 PM         #31
Patrick Galooly 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
never understood why us minorities dont team up together to k!ll off the white men in this planet by massive murder and make their pure white women are love slaves repopulate a fully colored world and send the ugly ones to do kitchen work/labor and then the infirmary as they age and die.
 11-24-2012, 10:03 PM         #32
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirtyalphaman said:
^^^^^cosign. You know how white dudes be on some "hangover" type dumb sh!t and then something goes wrong and all of a sudden sh!t got real. Nothing for anybody to get salty about, just truth. You never had to tell a white dude to calm down about something before some sh!t get real?
When I was in the Army one of my homeboys in my platoon used to stay gettin' into it with them whiteboys about race sh*t. Like I said, if it isnt work related I stayed away from them muthafuhkas. There was one white dude in my unit who I was cool with like that cause he could ball his a.ss off when we went to the gym. Other than that? Nah. The worst was when that Katrina sh*t happened. My son pounded this E-7 out for saying some sh*t to him about monkeys cant swim or sh*t. n*gga got busted down to private, field grade article 15, & like 5 sh*t details. smh
 5 years ago '11        #33
westsideknicks 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,434 | Props total: 1229 1229
what if it turns out the boss was mad hopkins voted for obama? i bet all the non blacks in here would still say its not racist and get mad when people say its like the tm case
 5 years ago '11        #34
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 3859 3859
Its not a good look to have this kind of pattern. White guy k!lls a black guy, and the next month is spent digging up info on the victim to make sure he had no reason to be k!lled. Make sure it wasn't one of those kinds of black folk before u try and ruin a good white man's reputation.

I'm prolly just stirring sh*t up, but the funny thing is... I can see this guy saying that he got a flash in his head of Obama winning the election, and he thought he had to k!ll this black man, who reminds him of the worst president ever, and most likely voted for him.

Dude said he k!lled him, but he doesn't know why. Can't wait to see where this goes.
 5 years ago '11        #35
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,390 | Props total: 3859 3859
 westsideknicks said:
what if it turns out the boss was mad hopkins voted for obama? i bet all the non blacks in here would still say its not racist and get mad when people say its like the tm case
Lol dam. U see it too. Dude is laying the foundation for "The Obama Defense".
 5 years ago '12        #36
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,756 | Props total: 22128 22128
 lifeundthescope said:
fu*king disgusting the dude murderED SOMEONE IN COLD fu*kING BLOOD and he hasn't been arrested and brought in for questioning? WHAT KIND OF sh*t, this is why I hate this country with a fu*king passion, I swear to God man someone needs to wipe this place off the face of the planet. If a Black dude shot his White employee you know he would be arrested instantly without bail. I mean come on, I'm tired of this White privilege bullsh*t, and Blacks are so fu*king blind they won't ever do sh*t about this

RIP to this kid man, he was still young and had his whole life ahead of him and this piece of sh*t White dude took that from him and his family. I'm fu*king heated right now, fu*king PISSED. This bastards needs to get lynched for taking this kids life, Blacks need to get on some vigilante sh*t like Whites did us back in the day, but no we too pus*y sometimes I wish I wasn't Black bruh, get the worst end of the fu*king stick.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #37
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
There is more to this story than the media is willing to share! First off this is a bubba state, then the media machine down there has been hush about to doing following up reporting/coverage. There is an angle that is not being revealed here. 21 year old working black man k!lled because?

This smells very shady I wonder how long was he employed.

Last edited by young_al; 11-25-2012 at 12:50 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #38
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,882 | Props total: 25659 25659
I told this story to my girls mother because she is a psychologist and this made no sense to me.. She said this sounds like it was personal the victim could have done something to the white dude and he just never mentioned it to him OR made it seem like sh*t was all good and just couldn't take it anymore. She also said this dude could have just went bat sh*t crazy. I don't think it's a race thing he's been there many times to eat and dude obviously felt comfortable enough to go. Unless the shooter just hid it and said fu*k it one day..Either way lock this n*gga the fu*k up..
 5 years ago '04        #39
btl04 
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 2061 2061
Reynolds is charged with one count of first degree murder and two counts of aggravated a.ssault.
Here is the link
 11-25-2012, 02:45 AM         #40
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white ppl are some evil mothafu*kas ....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
81 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy