Is Royce White Really Going Out Guns Blazing On Based Woj On Twitter?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #41
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Dude tried to bamboozle the Rockets...maybe his condition is bad but like dude said you don't apply for a Job knowing you can't do fulfill a contract and then get mad at the your employer for not helping you.
 11-24-2012, 07:48 PM         #42
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get him help.....he might just ball the fu*k out. If not, cut him. Houston cant be that broke.
 5 years ago '12        #43
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,302 | Props total: 14 14
All he's doin' is makin' himself look crazy...
 5 years ago '04        #44
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 gangtsa said:
Because your fed this negativity. Of course hes done work and has videos bout his condition but since its not negative. It wont be here on bx or wherever else you get your news. nor should it be i dont think he needs confirmation from clowns like you and only fake a.ss niccas do good to get recgonition.

Hes addressed what Adrian has lied about and hopefully soon hell expose dude for writin sh*t without sources for years. Stop believing everything the media tells you about royce or even the rockets. This is the same organization that tarnished tmacs reputation even doe he gave up his body to the point his knees were done for that organization. What happened in the end? tmac is viewed as this selfish dude who only thought of himself even doe he had to carry that team on his back for years.
so we are supposed to take everything White says as gospel now? if the Rockets have tried to accomodate him i dont see what his problem is, they shouldnt have to bend over backwards to mak sure he's there for practices, games...etc...like some of these other guys are saying, the NBA may not be for him because nobody is going to take a guy who cant fly on planes and therefore potentially misses a majority of his team's games.
 5 years ago '08        #45
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
It is an agreed upon fact that EVERYONE knew what the deal was with Royce white months before draft day. The rockets, fully understanding the situation, picked him, not the other way around. They agreed to work with his condition when they drafted him. The Rockets wanted him, they got him, and they didn't know what to do with him.

There are no excuses for the rockets; when they drafted him they were making a deal with him, and we know for certain that they haven't held up their side.

For the folks saying "he shouldn't have applied to the job", the Rockets shouldn't have hired him. Everyone knew the extent to the situation, everyone, the rockets were the ones who felt like they could get past it. The rockets were just being greedy and bit off more than they could chew.

I still think he would fare better in the east, Amtrak can get you to most teams arenas faster than a plane could.
 5 years ago '06        #46
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
this n*gga obviously loves writing

he'll never play pro ball again and will just write a #1 best seller and take buses around america telling his story as a speaker

he'll be ok
 5 years ago '11        #47
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
pull ya skirt down b
 11-24-2012, 09:43 PM         #48
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woj got sh*tted on mayne
 5 years ago '06        #49
down2earth 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,391 | Props total: 0 0
If this isnt gonna get resolved anytime soon then the Rockets need to go ahead and trade him to a team on the East Coast. The transportation system and close proximity of NBA teams over there should take out half the struggle in getting him to away games.
 5 years ago '05        #50
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 RokkyRok said:
It is an agreed upon fact that EVERYONE knew what the deal was with Royce white months before draft day. The rockets, fully understanding the situation, picked him, not the other way around. They agreed to work with his condition when they drafted him. The Rockets wanted him, they got him, and they didn't know what to do with him.

There are no excuses for the rockets; when they drafted him they were making a deal with him, and we know for certain that they haven't held up their side.

For the folks saying "he shouldn't have applied to the job", the Rockets shouldn't have hired him. Everyone knew the extent to the situation, everyone, the rockets were the ones who felt like they could get past it. The rockets were just being greedy and bit off more than they could chew.

I still think he would fare better in the east, Amtrak can get you to most teams arenas faster than a plane could.
Rockets have fulfilled everything he asked for and then he just started straight up asking for playing time without practicing. He's got the RV he wanted ,got the team paid therapist and is allowed to travel by bus to most games. He started running his mouth when he got sent to the d-league to work on his game( d-league teams travel by bus).

he's saying the rockets arent helping him but the rockets have been very quiet about this situation and have tried to help him. he just keeps asking or more and expecting to play without earning his minutes.

His condition is serious but he's not helping it like this.
 5 years ago '11        #51
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
 dre03 said:
His condition doesn't matter in this case because he didn't disclose the nature of his needs to the the teams considering hiring him... If he would have disclosed them before he made the team the teams probably wouldn't have signed him knowing they would have to drive him everywhere... He tried to manipulate the system and get hired knowing he wouldn't be able to abide by his contract and expect the team to automatically give him special treatment because it is a medical condition

You can't take a job that specifically requires certain things like flying and expect your condition to give you a pass out of a job requirement... You just don't apply for jobs that require things you can't do... Flying is a part of the job... It's a requirement... In normal workplaces they put that on the job posting if flying is required... And you as a job seeker shouldn't apply for any job where you cannot fulfill the job requirements
Shut up ****** yell™
 11-24-2012, 11:36 PM         #52
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
As someone with psychiatric disorder, I emphasize with him.

People don't understand, and tbh a lot of the responses on here kind of sicken me.
 5 years ago '10        #53
ghettofire 3 heat pts
space
space
$27,164 | Props total: 145 145
where's that step away from the keyboard cat meme
 5 years ago '04        #54
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,767 | Props total: 1084 1084
Flying is a part of an NBA job. There is no way to go across country for a back-to-back without flying. Even if you can drive it you'll be exhausted from the road trip and be worthless and some trips you won't be able to make.

That's just like saying you take a job that has a 50% travel and then not wanting to fly but to drive when you gotta be cross country in a day. Sure you CAN drive but you sure won't make it in time, thus not fulfilling your job duties.

Now if the Rockets want to limit him to home games and road games in the region then that's on them but no way that dude can play a home game in Houston on Tuesday night and make it to Boston for a game on Wednesday night.
 5 years ago '07        #55
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 SoFresh170 said:
I don't know whats really going down between the two parties but Royce needs to realize... This is the NBA, people dream of playing in this league. A professional team shouldn't have to stop and wait for you to f!ght your fears. I think that the rockets are ready to just take an L on this. The rockets should see that they underestimated this illness and do not have the time or willingness to help him get through this. You could always get someone who is perfectly fine and has the same skill set in next years draft.
rockets are putting up with royce's bullsh*t because it's not everyday you can draft a 6'9 power forward that can handle the ball like a point guard.
 5 years ago '07        #56
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
rockets should release him because he lied in the nba draft and said that his condition was minor, and could be easily treated. that n*gga lied.
 5 years ago '08        #57
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
royce fu*king up.
at the end of the day they dont owe him, and how hes doing this is gonna hurt any other teams taking this risk.

i have general anxiety....so i get it. i also get that the world dont stop for you.

at the end of the day, you gonna have to put that ball thru the hope Royce, these n*ggas dont care about you, and youre too smart to have thought they really did

5 years ago '07        #58
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 303 303
 Shakespeare said:
As someone with psychiatric disorder, I emphasize with him.

People don't understand, and tbh a lot of the responses on here kind of sicken me.
Aye Shakespeare.... ur not emphasizing with no one...its empathize bruh bruh...
 5 years ago '06        #59
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,617 | Props total: 2253 2253
I'm only asking because I don't know, but has he offered to not take game checks or take a reduction in pay that coincides w/the number of practices, games, etc that he may miss? Reason why I ask is because he will receive a contract based on the anticipation that he participates in an 82 game season & all obligatory practices,meetings, functions. If he's gonna take a full binding contract, then he has to live up to the commitment. If he's asking for this many concessions from the Rockets, but expecting full compensation, then he's delusional. He's not going to be able to fulfill a contract even AFTER getting concessions that no other employees are entitled to. If you have to continue to make concessions, then it just becomes obvious that he (Royce) may not be able to participate as an NBA employee. Honestly, it just comes across as completely selfish to the other players after a while. I know I would be steamin if I were a vet making league min & expected to fulfill every part of my contract, while a rookie comes in doesn't have to participate in everything & still get paid more than people who do. And you don't even know if this dude is even gonna pan out. Rockets are just better off cutting their losses.
 5 years ago '11        #60
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 sleep23rd said:
Aye Shakespeare.... ur not emphasizing with no one...its empathize bruh bruh...
Who woulda known Shakespeare was remedial
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy