Is Royce White Really Going Out Guns Blazing On Based Woj On Twitter?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
I don't know whats really going down between the two parties but Royce needs to realize... This is the NBA, people dream of playing in this league. A professional team shouldn't have to stop and wait for you to f!ght your fears. I think that the rockets are ready to just take an L on this. The rockets should see that they underestimated this illness and do not have the time or willingness to help him get through this. You could always get someone who is perfectly fine and has the same skill set in next years draft.
 5 years ago '04        #22
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 dre03 said:
You can't sue a company that has made accommodations for you already and you feel its not enough... The problem is even with the accommodations Royce cant fulfill his contract... There is nothing the Rockets can do to give him what he wants when this player has not even shown what he can bring to them... Everything they offer him is not enough in his eyes... And he is using his condition to hold them hostage

Regardless of other modes of transportation you can't fulfill a full NBA season without flying it is impossible... Obviously you don't know what requirement means... You can't even fulfill 75% of the season without flying because of the back to backs and the times where you must travel from one side of the country to the other... you would have to miss 30-50% of the games and road practices... Cuz while the team is already there and practicing you will still more than likely be on the road...

And the NBA is like any other blue collar job... You are still hired by a company and expected to perform the basic duties of the contract you signed... If there are special accommodations needed those are discussed during the hire and if the organization believes they can accommodate you without any detriment to everyone else in the organization then they will accommodate you... If they feel your condition makes it next to impossible to be a part of their organization that is understandable...

And yes some medical conditions can disqualify you from getting certain jobs... if your medical condition either is a danger to the environment you will be in or if it prevents you from being able to fulfill the duties of your contract... There is only so much you can do to accommodate someone in any job environment... When the accommodations become more trouble than the worth of the player then i do not see anything wrong with moving on from that player... If nothing was done to accommodate any special needs that is different... But there have been accommodations made and continue to be for this particular player and it still is not enough to cope or handle his condition in this environment...

This is a business and the player has to bring value to the business regardless of any personal problems or medical conditions... You cant just have somebody in your organization because he has a medical condition... He still has to bring value to the team
great post
 5 years ago '06        #23
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
i know the rockets regret taking a risk on him
 5 years ago '08        #24
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,408 | Props total: 422 422
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Good sh*t.

Now someone needs to backsmack Stephen A Smith's stupid a.ss.
What he say?
 5 years ago '11        #25
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909 OP
space
space
$42,213 | Props total: 17623 17623
 AnyGiven said:
What he say?
he's saying someone needs to come at his a.ss just cause..... and the way stephen a be actin I dont blame him
 5 years ago '07        #26
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
 dre03 said:
You can't sue a company that has made accommodations for you already and you feel its not enough... The problem is even with the accommodations Royce cant fulfill his contract... There is nothing the Rockets can do to give him what he wants when this player has not even shown what he can bring to them... Everything they offer him is not enough in his eyes... And he is using his condition to hold them hostage

Regardless of other modes of transportation you can't fulfill a full NBA season without flying it is impossible... Obviously you don't know what requirement means... You can't even fulfill 75% of the season without flying because of the back to backs and the times where you must travel from one side of the country to the other... you would have to miss 30-50% of the games and road practices... Cuz while the team is already there and practicing you will still more than likely be on the road...

And the NBA is like any other blue collar job... You are still hired by a company and expected to perform the basic duties of the contract you signed... If there are special accommodations needed those are discussed during the hire and if the organization believes they can accommodate you without any detriment to everyone else in the organization then they will accommodate you... If they feel your condition makes it next to impossible to be a part of their organization that is understandable...

And yes some medical conditions can disqualify you from getting certain jobs... if your medical condition either is a danger to the environment you will be in or if it prevents you from being able to fulfill the duties of your contract... There is only so much you can do to accommodate someone in any job environment... When the accommodations become more trouble than the worth of the player then i do not see anything wrong with moving on from that player... If nothing was done to accommodate any special needs that is different... But there have been accommodations made and continue to be for this particular player and it still is not enough to cope or handle his condition in this environment...

This is a business and the player has to bring value to the business regardless of any personal problems or medical conditions... You cant just have somebody in your organization because he has a medical condition... He still has to bring value to the team
bruh, u wrote alot, and i read it all, but at the same time, it has nothing to do with what royce is saying to adrian. U cannot get fired from the NBA. I dont know the insides of what the rockets are doing, nor u, but obviously, royce isnt just speaking chicken sh*t, doctors are well aware of what the rockets are offering as well.

IDC about how he gets to the game, he can sue the nba for not providing adequate help to medical conditioned players. Just like the NFL with concussions, it can and will be exposed.

what royce is doing is correct and he doesnt owe sh*t to the organization since he's medically unable and rockets are not providin help. PERIOD
 5 years ago '11        #27
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,330 | Props total: 8462 8462
Where does it say NBA is an equal opportunity employer? Its a privilege to be in the league. Take your crazy affirmative action for bi-polar f*ggot bullsh*t to walmart and get a job
 5 years ago '04        #28
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Royce got at Basedwoj. Then Dre responded like he was Basedwoj before Basedwoj could.
 5 years ago '07        #29
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
 nitetrain8601 said:
Royce got at Basedwoj. Then Dre responded like he was Basedwoj before Basedwoj could.
 5 years ago '12        #30
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Woj is the most reliable sports journalist in the business if he has "sources" then you best to believe they are accurate. Royce can sue and will not have a chance of winning. If you're afraid of germs, medical doctor probably isn't the best career path for you.

If jeff green and chuck hayes got their contract voided for heart problems, why cant Royce contract be voided as well in same manner? they are both illness.
 5 years ago '04        #31
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
His anxiety disorder was public knowledge when Houston drafted him, and it seems like they've tried to make accommodations. Legally, they'd only be required to make reasonable accommodations for an employee with a diagnosed disorder. Given that airplane travel is essential to his job though, and without it he'd miss games, practices, team meetings, etc, we're going beyond reasonable.

I understand that his condition is serious, and I sympathize, but he may just not be able to play in the NBA.

fetmod said:
How did he get by playing at Iowa State, if this disorder is so serious... A lot of things about this situation don't make sense.
He flew to most games away games with Iowa State, and was driven to the others.

Last edited by HHS; 11-24-2012 at 03:05 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #32
ii_show_off 56 heat pts56
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 1891 1891
 dre03 said:
His condition doesn't matter in this case because he didn't disclose the nature of his needs to the the teams considering hiring him... If he would have disclosed them before he made the team the teams probably wouldn't have signed him knowing they would have to drive him everywhere... He tried to manipulate the system and get hired knowing he wouldn't be able to abide by his contract and expect the team to automatically give him special treatment because it is a medical condition

You can't take a job that specifically requires certain things like flying and expect your condition to give you a pass out of a job requirement... You just don't apply for jobs that require things you can't do... Flying is a part of the job... It's a requirement... In normal workplaces they put that on the job posting if flying is required... And you as a job seeker shouldn't apply for any job where you cannot fulfill the job requirements
wtf are you talking about.... a bunch of teams passed on him because they knew of his conditions... theres a vid of him on draft day being told he might not get picked till late first or somewhere in the second round because teams didnt wanna take the risk but houston did and now they arent trynna deal with it.... so he did "disclose the nature of his needs to the the teams considering hiring him" and houston took a chance and now they have to take responsibility... and ur a f*ggot... that is all

he gets a call from his agent at 3:35 mark f*ggot watch the video you piece of sh*t...

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ii_show_off; 11-24-2012 at 04:12 PM..
 11-24-2012, 04:15 PM         #33
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
His anxiety disorder was public knowledge when Houston drafted him, and it seems like they've tried to make accommodations. Legally, they'd only be required to make reasonable accommodations for an employee with a diagnosed disorder. Given that airplane travel is essential to his job though, and without it he'd miss games, practices, team meetings, etc, we're going beyond reasonable.

I understand that his condition is serious, and I sympathize, but he may just not be able to play in the NBA.

He flew to most games away games with Iowa State, and was driven to the others.
I read somewhere that the Harlem Globetrotters offered him a gig if this situation isnt taken care of. Said he'd have to stay behind on the games where that flew overseas though.
 11-24-2012, 04:24 PM         #34
ej5486 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
bruh, u wrote alot, and i read it all, but at the same time, it has nothing to do with what royce is saying to adrian. U cannot get fired from the NBA. I dont know the insides of what the rockets are doing, nor u, but obviously, royce isnt just speaking chicken sh*t, doctors are well aware of what the rockets are offering as well.

IDC about how he gets to the game, he can sue the nba for not providing adequate help to medical conditioned players. Just like the NFL with concussions, it can and will be exposed.

what royce is doing is correct and he doesnt owe sh*t to the organization since he's medically unable and rockets are not providin help. PERIOD
no sir what happen with the NFL and concussions is not the same. The players in the NFL were affected while on the job. Royce condition is something he had before the NBA. And I believe the rockets have tried to make accommodations for him but his situation is more than what they expected
 5 years ago '10        #35
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,166 | Props total: 8201 8201
Been saying this for years..... Nobody g checks wojo and his articles are all op-eds. He made a whole year of journalism revolve around creating his own expose of LBJ, full of unnamed sources, made up quotes, and mixing in events that he help his argument, months after they happen.

Wojo is good for breaking transactions, if you read his articles four some type of insider information and insight you better off listening to Stephen A, Mark Spears, or Marc Stein.

When wojo said that they were gonna send Lebron home from the olympic team I stopped taking his articles seriously

Homeboy is a hack
 5 years ago '05        #36
KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 773 773
Fu*k this guy, get a new job.
 5 years ago '08        #37
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
whether he's right or wrong, constantly lashing out on twitter is not doing him any good. right or wrong, there comes a time when you gotta suck it up. nothing to do with his condition, talking about ranting. keep your displeasure between you, the team and your agent. you dont like the way your treated? fine dont be in the nba. want to be in the nba? dont take the team's personal business online. this guys diggin his own grave.
 5 years ago '06        #38
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 Bea5T said:
Even if what he say's is true......this is not helping his case. I'm sure he can find woj's number from someone
This. Social Anxiety Disorder is very real. Not sure this is the best medium to talk to Woj though.
 5 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
teams knew about his condition. thats why he dropped to the rockets

royce is doesn't seem like a stupid person(except for airing it out on twitter). he just has a condition that fuks with him something serious.

not saying he can do this on every trip but there isn't a sleeping pill or something
 5 years ago '04        #40
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
One thing I notice about this clown (and maybe I missed something because his bi*chin is starting to get sad) is that he can jump on Twitter all day, bad mouth the team that took a chance on his manbi*ch a.ss but yet I NEVER see him talk about what HE is doing about his condition. Its always they don't do this for ME, they don't do that for ME, they need to understand ME, they need to respect ME, its never "Look I'm taking these steps to improve my condition." All that time he spent on twitter to write up that stupid sh*t coulda been spent looking up ways to improve his condition, or improving his condition.

I looked at the article he linked to and I don't see it as that horrible and once again he spent more time crying about how the guy lied in the article then he did talking about what he lied about.

Either this guy is going to man up (yes this IS a matter of manning up and I doubt his commitment more than his mental condition.) and do all HE can do to improve his situation or he needs to shut the fu*k up and go to another profession because this obviously isn't for him.

NO ONE forced him into the draft, NO ONE forced him to sign the damn contract, from what I've read he has been offered doctors, transportation, etc but HE still finds more time to complain than to talk about the progress he has made with his disorder.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago