most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
dblock187s 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 2284 2284
 Niruggg said:
kenan isn't funny
 5 years ago '12        #102
diggins1272 
space
space
space
$558 | Props total: 2 2
 Bart Pimpson said:
sh*t LIKE THIS IS WHY................

This video was hella gay

5 years ago '04        #103
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 TheMindOf said:
You really think Kenan wanna be "Kenan and Kel" forever?

The n*gga damn near 35. He finally his own man, and got his own sh*t going for him. Why would he wanna ruin that buy reminding people of the role he's been trying to escape for the past 12 years now.

It's the same reason that you'll never see and URKEL reunion.

Or why the cast of Saved By The Bell refuses to do a reunion.

Once you get caught in a popular role, people never wanna let it go. It takes a lot for an actor to make an individual name for themselves after that.

You think this n*gga wanna be 40-50 years old still doing Kenan and Kel gags?
This dude gets it. Kenan knows that if he chills, he can do te SNL gig for a couple more years and then have the same production team behind SNL (Lorne michaels, etc) get him a real show on NBC with some real writers and real $$$. Everyone who has been on SNL in the last 20 years signs a deal that they can potentially take character from the show and spin them off or they can develop a totally new show. sh*t, even though Fallon isn't on SNL anymore they STILL own his a.ss and now he has a talk show and is doing bank commercials with that baby. Don't u think Kenan wants some sh*t like that?

Kel on the other hand, wants to stick to that Good Burger formula and it's played out. Im no saying Kenan is funny but he worked his way onto a show that will never get cancelled (SNL) and has the resources behind him to make some sh*t pop off if he does it right.

Kel should try stand up or even get a show on comedy central. No one watches Key and Peele but that sh*t is already on season 2 and them n*ggas are trash.
 5 years ago '04        #104
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,593 | Props total: 4045 4045
Keenan obviously did his homework and saw how Jerry Lewis did Dean Martin. I can understand wanting to distance yourself from someone carreer wise but to stay in touch on personally there is more to the story. Ask Amanda Diva if she wants to a.ssociate with Alfie still .
 5 years ago '05        #105
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,627 | Props total: 13699 13699
 hustlershope84 said:
No he wasn't. Kenan was the bigger star then, and he's a bigger star now than he was when he was on All That.

Kel was the man on the show, audience don't lie. Go back and watch the tapes. Can't believe n*ggas is trying to say Kel wasn't that dude on the show.
 5 years ago '08        #106
crenshaw 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 88 88
oooorange sodaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
 11-25-2012, 07:20 PM         #107
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keenan>>>> Kel but.....

Repairman>>>Superdude
 5 years ago '04        #108
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,775 | Props total: 842 842
Awwwww here it goes!
 11-25-2012, 09:15 PM         #109
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
This dude gets it. Kenan knows that if he chills, he can do te SNL gig for a couple more years and then have the same production team behind SNL (Lorne michaels, etc) get him a real show on NBC with some real writers and real $$$. Everyone who has been on SNL in the last 20 years signs a deal that they can potentially take character from the show and spin them off or they can develop a totally new show. sh*t, even though Fallon isn't on SNL anymore they STILL own his a.ss and now he has a talk show and is doing bank commercials with that baby. Don't u think Kenan wants some sh*t like that?

Kel on the other hand, wants to stick to that Good Burger formula and it's played out. Im no saying Kenan is funny but he worked his way onto a show that will never get cancelled (SNL) and has the resources behind him to make some sh*t pop off if he does it right.

Kel should try stand up or even get a show on comedy central. No one watches Key and Peele but that sh*t is already on season 2 and them n*ggas are trash.

stay on SNL for a couple more years he was suppose to been gone SNL isa spring board to other sh*t what has he put out other than wack SNL skits that show hasn't been funny for the longest. he's just the fat black dude in the dress sh*ts whack

Personal Quote: "I've been really fortunate to have gotten so many great roles. I've been doing sketch comedy since I was a kid, and it still blows me away. I don't even have any talent!" (reflecting on his career thus far)

Last edited by Niruggg; 11-25-2012 at 09:26 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #110
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 Niruggg said:
stay on SNL for a couple more years he was suppose to been gone SNL isa spring board to other sh*t what has he put out other than wack SNL skits that show hasn't been funny for the longest. he's just the fat black dude in the dress sh*ts whack

Personal Quote: "I've been really fortunate to have gotten so many great roles. I've been doing sketch comedy since I was a kid, and it still blows me away. I don't even have any talent!" (reflecting on his career thus far)
man SNL will never be funny again so Kenan might as well stay there, stack his bread and then partner up with a writing team that will get him his own show on NBC. It can be just as wack as 30 Rock but if he's lucky, he'll have enough seasons to get it into syndication and show a million re-runs late night on Fox and get paid.

Really, what's his other option? he can't do standup and there are other cats in line to be the overweight black dude in movies like Cedric or Anthony Anderson and those cats are more well known/funnier than he is
 5 years ago '10        #111
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 babalou said:
man SNL will never be funny again so Kenan might as well stay there, stack his bread and then partner up with a writing team that will get him his own show on NBC. It can be just as wack as 30 Rock but if he's lucky, he'll have enough seasons to get it into syndication and show a million re-runs late night on Fox and get paid.

He's already on it..
 5 years ago '07        #112
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
i hate wen this shxt happens
 5 years ago '04        #113
unphaseable338 
space
space
$372 | Props total: 1 1
if he dont wanna be a.ssociated with kel then he needs to stop hosting for teen nick , like u deadass gonna go exactly where we know you from with kel and just not show up without kel and expect ppl to not wonder where he is and put you two together? FOH
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
178 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy