What cologne/perfume are you using these days...

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,318 | Props total: 5738 5738
got me a couple samples of that spicebomb hopefully that sh*t it on point with my body chemistry.

Last edited by Duntaz; 12-18-2012 at 10:19 AM..
 5 years ago '09        #62
Burg Boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 545 545
YSL la nuit : black bottle
Paco Rabanne 'One million
And the versace in the baby blue bottle.. Ran out of this one but getting it on christmas
 5 years ago '04        #63
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1461 1461
 The Consultant said:
Versace Man
S. Jean - Unforgivable and I am King
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio
Chrome Legend - Lots of comps on this
Bvlgari Marine - Chicks luv this
Issey Miyake
Man in the Can aka Jean Paul G
somebody saw my cologne thread a year or so ago.. that chrome legend and marine are the sh*t. I swear on my life I had this chick that worked at ulta. She put me on and she was like I just get v*gina tingles everytime I smell somebody with that on.
 5 years ago '04        #64
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Venom said:
these cologne threads always show up at this time every year

egotistical held it down last year

but yea, i got mad sh*t

got gucci guilty
givenchy play intense
armani code
empiro armani diamonds
azarro chrome (confused this with chrome legend since egotistical said spanish bi*ches be loving it)
d&g light blue
burberry london
paco rabanne one million
versace pour homme
calvin klein euphoria intense
ysl la nuit
rocawear 9 , 10 and revolution
calvin klein obsession
keneth cole vintage black

i can go on an on
My n*gga Venom got his cologne game sitting nice...

People still hit me up about that thread...

Check out that Lacoste Eau de Lacoste - Red (Rouge) I worn that recently my chick was on my a.ss like u better get over here I am going to fu*k you twice. Also that new YSL (gingembre) its a daytime regular wear YSL with a ginger twist sh*t is fu*king AMAZING... this blonde chick I saw in the grocery store said she smelled me and tried to find me in the store chased me down in the parking lot just to ask me what I had on.
 5 years ago '04        #65
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
To put everyone of you smelling no cologne 1 cologne wearing n*ggas on game. Many psychology studies have been done and the number one thing disliked in a man is poor hygiene. I can post article for days on how important smelling good is, but at the end of the day its all up to you.

[video - click to view]

I'll leave this article here too:

Last edited by egotistical; 12-18-2012 at 03:12 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #66
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 932 932
I got a sh*tload of joints but
Angel Men Pure Leather
1 Million
Chanel Bleu
Armani Code Blk
CK Euphoria Intense
YSL L'Homme
YSL LA Nuit De L'Homme Frozen

my most used joints...

hotsisal_23 said:
n*ggas was right "cool water get them hoes wet"
bought that sh*t once but i never reupped cause that bi*ch smells too much like irish spring to me smh. waste of paper

Last edited by Killa KMS; 12-18-2012 at 03:45 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #67
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,864 | Props total: 96 96
 egotistical said:
To put everyone of you smelling no cologne 1 cologne wearing n*ggas on game. Many psychology studies have been done and the number one thing disliked in a man is poor hygiene. I can post article for days on how important smelling good is, but at the end of the day its all up to you.

I'll leave this article here too:

lol..its tha same for us...let a nice lookin' bi*ch come in smelling good as fu*k..you gon want to fu*k da sh*t outta her..same goes for the ladies...they want a man that smells good too...nobody wants to fu*k with a grown a.ss muhphucka smelling like they just came from outside playing hide-n-seek
 5 years ago '04        #68
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 egotistical said:
My n*gga Venom got his cologne game sitting nice...

People still hit me up about that thread...

Check out that Lacoste Eau de Lacoste - Red (Rouge) I worn that recently my chick was on my a.ss like u better get over here I am going to fu*k you twice. Also that new YSL (gingembre) its a daytime regular wear YSL with a ginger twist sh*t is fu*king AMAZING... this blonde chick I saw in the grocery store said she smelled me and tried to find me in the store chased me down in the parking lot just to ask me what I had on.
I bought 10 bottles from December-february last December based on that thread last year and the one that brings different races of bi*ches
 5 years ago '04        #69
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
lol..its tha same for us...let a nice lookin' bi*ch come in smelling good as fu*k..you gon want to fu*k da sh*t outta her..same goes for the ladies...they want a man that smells good too...nobody wants to fu*k with a grown a.ss muhphucka smelling like they just came from outside playing hide-n-seek
Yea I agree. I mean I am not going to lie I will always give a ugly bi*ch that smells good a second look just based on her style/smell. Fat bi*ches always smell the best for some reason though no lie. I try to tell these dudes even back in the day I don't know how many conversation with chicks that have started to on the strength of my cologne. Even my girlfriend when we were dating, she would always tell her friends that guy always smells so irresistible. Women love a muhphucka that smells good.
 5 years ago '06        #70
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 egotistical said:
Yea I agree. I mean I am not going to lie I will always give a ugly bi*ch that smells good a second look just based on her style/smell. Fat bi*ches always smell the best for some reason though no lie. I try to tell these dudes even back in the day I don't know how many conversation with chicks that have started to on the strength of my cologne. Even my girlfriend when we were dating, she would always tell her friends that guy always smells so irresistible. Women love a muhphucka that smells good.
I agree lol...fat chicks always smell better for some odd reason..

you fu*k with that Million or Chanel Bleu tough? Chick @ macys told me to try that Million...she sprayed that sh*t on me I was like "da fu*k?"..smell like a damn liquor house..but after 30 mins or so that sh*t started to smell niiiice IMO...kinda fruity in a way but its koo...and that Chanel.....might have to cop that regardless...that sh*t is niiice..Dolce The One is niice too...I'ma have to choose 2 of the 3....or make someone cop the 3rd one for me as a Christmas gift lol

oh yeah...she sprayed me around 6pm (last night)....and I can still smell that sh*t... *must cop*

Last edited by ~ KiLLa KaZi ~; 12-20-2012 at 12:27 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #71
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
i got two samples of that spice bomb. My girl came home and told me I smell like an ol a.ss sugar daddy Like I got on old spice or some sh*t. I don't think it smells that bad but it aint the scent for me.
 5 years ago '04        #72
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I agree lol...fat chicks always smell better for some odd reason..

you fu*k with that Million or Chanel Bleu tough? Chick @ macys told me to try that Million...she sprayed that sh*t on me I was like "da fu*k?"..smell like a damn liquor house..but after 30 mins or so that sh*t started to smell niiiice IMO...kinda fruity in a way but its koo...and that Chanel.....might have to cop that regardless...that sh*t is niiice..Dolce The One is niice too...I'ma have to choose 2 of the 3....or make someone cop the 3rd one for me as a Christmas gift lol

oh yeah...she sprayed me around 6pm (last night)....and I can still smell that sh*t... *must cop*
One Million is a great cologne (people are just starting to get on) so be careful of wearing it too much. Also its not a daily wear cologne. I would recommend only wearing it for a night on the town or date. The initial (top notes) are kind of sketchy because its a foreign cologne but the dry down is good sh*t. Bleu de Chanel is tough as well it has a mystery type of smell. If I had to choose in order I would go. The One >> Bleu de Chanel >>> One Million (really due to the limitation of the cologne).

Also, give that spice bomb a smell I haven't copped it yet, but probably will I heard bi*ches raving about it at macys. Another good cop is that Mont Blanc Legend sh*t is really nice.
 5 years ago '04        #73
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
smelled the Mont Blanc and fresh out the bottle it doesn't do it for me but i think if a dude let it settle it will probably smell great. wasn't willing to risk it and purchase it tho, lol.
that dry down on that mont blanc ain't no joke. Most colognes you can't really judge till the dry down and u gotta try it on skin. That paper sh*t doesn't do justice. Did you get your man that spice bomb? I am probably going to cop it I smelled it before recently and the initial smell is kind of feminine but I heard that dry down is nice.
 5 years ago '06        #74
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
I see like 5 different "mont blanc" bottles...which one did yall try?
 5 years ago '04        #75
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
I see like 5 different "mont blanc" bottles...which one did yall try?
Legend bruh.
 5 years ago '04        #76
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
 specialk103185 said:
LMAO! How old is your girl?
29, I said fu*k that imma wear every last drop of these samples Thats one opinion so I need to make a test run. She must be trying to keep me from setting off alarms

Last edited by Duntaz; 12-20-2012 at 05:17 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #77
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 egotistical said:
Legend bruh.
good lookin...gon hit up Nordstroms tomorrow or Saturday..

IMO..that fu*king versace stinks ladmfoadfmo..on my skin anyway..and I can't fu*k with that YSL someone recommended...my cousin wears that sh*t..and it doesn't do anything for me..all about that skin chemistry tho..good look, bruh
 5 years ago '06        #78
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Duntaz said:
29, I said fu*k that imma wear every last drop of these samples Thats one opinion so I need to make a test run.
so...does it smell like some Old Spice on steriods...or is it decent? how long does it last for you?
 5 years ago '04        #79
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Duntaz said:
29, I said fu*k that imma wear every last drop of these samples Thats one opinion so I need to make a test run. She must be trying to keep me from setting off alarms
Your girl trollin on you bruh...
 5 years ago '04        #80
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
so...does it smell like some Old Spice on steriods...or is it decent? how long does it last for you?
It is a spicy scent givin the name. I just got it yesterday sprayed it on both sides of my neck. I wouldn't recommend more than that. I was at home during the time so I haven't been out with it yet. I wore paris hilton today. It kinda fits Christmas in a way lol. i don't think its a bad scent. I guess its just new for me since I've never really worn the spicy type cologne. It's just not that "oh sh*t, this sh*t smell good as a muthafu*ka" reaction. I've never bought nor have I worn anything by old spice so I can't identify with the comparison.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now