Beyond Scared Straight Boy Trying To Fight All The Inmates Lol

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2012, 05:54 PM         #21
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

"scared straight" show doesn't really address the underlying problems the kids have....all this yellin don't teach them sh*t
 11-23-2012, 05:55 PM         #22
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xxhighriser said:
I guess kids are finally figuring out nothing is gonna happen to them and are just manning up for the few hours they're there
 5 years ago '05        #23
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 freakbucket said:
yall can say a person shouldnt be scared, but the police arent protecting you. they are there, but so what, all it takes is one punch, kick, etc... to knock your little a.ss out. to a dude who has life in prison, the joy of being on tv for smashing you one good time is well worth it. the inmates could headbutt and break ya sh*t open. then what....END OF SHOW.
While I agree with you to an extent, none of the inmates they show on this show are lifers, regardless of whether they scream that in the kids face or not. All the inmates on these shows are doing this to look good for the parole board when they are up for parole. So there is a VERY low likelihood of one of them swinging on a kid, seeing as not only are they fu*ked on parole, but will likely catch another case as well.
 5 years ago '07        #24
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 DireWolf07 said:
Watched this last week, n*gga was the only one on the episode that didn't turn bi*ch at the prison, gotta give him some respect.
 5 years ago '06        #25
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
I just noticed that was hampton roads ROFLMAO... dude talking big... but dudes get turned out in bad news and reginal for realz..

City refuses to release settlement terms in juvenile-rape case

By The a.ssociated Press
NEWPORT NEWS, Va. — The city of Newport News has refused a newspaper's request to release the settlement terms of a lawsuit stemming from the r*pes of two boys at the city's Juvenile Detention Center.

The Daily Press reported today that its Freedom of Information request was rejected by the city, which cited a federal judge's order last month sealing the records.

The newspaper said city attorneys sought that order to shield the two juveniles.

The newspaper's practice is to not name s3xual a.ssault victims.

The mothers of the two boys had each sought $100 million, accusing officials of neglecting to provide a safe environment. The s3xual a.ssaults occurred in 2003 and 2004 at the city's old Juvenile Detention Center.

Boy Charged With Raping Cellmate
15-year-old And 12-year-old Shared Cell In Detention Center
March 06, 2004|By FRED CARROLL and DAVID CHERNICKY Daily Press
NEWPORT NEWS — A juvenile court judge sent a 12-year-old boy to a psychiatric hospital at his lawyer's request Friday after the boy told authorities last week that he was a.ssaulted and r*ped repeatedly by a 15-year-old cellmate at the Newport News Juvenile Detention Center, according to his lawyer.

Police charged the older boy Wednesday with four counts of sodomy, four counts of aggravated s3xual battery and one count of a.ssault and battery. The Daily Press is withholding the name of the 15-year-old to protect the identity of the victim.

Hampton lawyer Kevin Shea said the victim's family questions why their son, who turned 12 in January, shared a cell with an older boy.

"He has not talked to me," said the boy's mother. "He still feels very embarrassed about it."

Overcrowding has forced city officials to bunk two juveniles in the same cell since the late 1980s. City officials expect juveniles to have individual cells when a new $14-million, 110-bed detention center opens this summer, probably in July.

"Our employees followed all the proper procedures," said Kim Lee, a city spokeswoman. "The bottom line is we've got a facility designed to hold 40 kids, and we've got 96 of them."

The Police Department and Child Protective Services are investigating, Lee said. The Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice Services has been notified, but it does not conduct investigations into such incidents.

"Irrespective of the overcrowding, from a certification standpoint they provide a safe, secure and clean environment," said Tim Howard, the state agency's deputy director.

Larry Robinson, who has headed the detention center for about eight years, will conduct an internal investigation to find out whether officials need to change security measures, Lee said. This is the first alleged r*pe at the juvenile center that authorities said they could remember.

Mayor Joe Frank said the City Council might call for a special report if the findings of an internal review turn up significant problems.

The victim's mother said her son was being held on charges related to destroying school property and threatening to bomb the school.

The 12-year-old boy reported the alleged r*pe Feb. 28. His mother saw him earlier that day. He never told her about the s3xual a.ssaults.

She did notice a bruise on his nose, though.

"When I asked him about it, where it came from, he told me he had run into a wall," she said.

The mother wondered why her son kept glancing at another boy who also had visitors.

He told her the boy was his roommate. He said they did not get along and changed the subject.

The boy later told a detective that "for the past four days his cellmate has been forcing him to commit the act of sodomy," according to a search warrant. The boy said the older boy threatened to hurt him if he refused his demands. Police won't say why the other juvenile was in detention.

The maximum-security detention center holds juveniles from Newport News and Hampton who are waiting for trial or waiting for sentencing after a trial. Judges occasionally order juveniles with shorter sentences to serve their time at the detention center.

Lee said center employees sort juveniles by age, physical size and type of arrest offense when deciding whether to place them in the same cell.

For example, juveniles charged with violent or s3xual crimes stay in individual cells. Male juveniles between ages 16 and 17 stay in one wing of the center while females and smaller and younger boys stay in another wing.

Lee said employees check cells every 15 minutes regardless of the time of day, even though the juveniles use their cells mostly for sleeping.

The checks consist of employees scanning bar codes on each cell door - one bar code per juvenile - and then writing down what each juvenile was doing.

"There was a limited amount of time this could happen," Lee said.

In 1992, the Youth Law Center, a Washington-based nonprofit law office that seeks to protect at-risk children, criticized Newport News for overcrowding at its detention center.

Mark Soler, group president, said juvenile detention centers across the country typically keep one or two juveniles in a cell. His group prefers one juvenile per cell to avoid a.ssaults.

"It's a tragedy this boy was a.ssaulted," he said.

Fred Carroll can be reached at 247-4756 or by e-mail at

David Chernicky can be reached at 247-4743 or by e-mail at

Get locked up in norfolk... notta big deal.. VA beach sucks... but Newport news... that shyt is even worse in the adult facilities..

dudes be getting turnt out in regional...
 5 years ago '05        #26
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5120 5120
 freshwala said:
What kinda retard gets in front of a camera and says that he sells and that hes still sellin damn, some fools in America lol.
This... I was like realy?
 5 years ago '05        #27
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
i got beat up for my shoes when i was around that age, dude's jumped me... I wasnt trying to act tough, but i was not trying just bi*ch up and give em my shoes sooo if i was in front of cameras with guards around i would defenitly not give em my shoes... no wayyyy jose... how u gonna look if u actually end up in prison... i dont see how this show helps anyone.

how u gonna get punked by a low life who has great chances tht he is the jailhouse snitch now residing in PC.

Last edited by YARKONE; 11-23-2012 at 06:25 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #28
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
smh @ mufuccas givin him props for acting ignorant in prison.
 11-23-2012, 06:30 PM         #29
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He'll be on an episode of scared straight 20 years from now on the other side of the glass haha

Dude seems to honestly not give a fu*k about sh*t. It's sad because it's likely due to not having a father figure in his life. Possibly had one who never gave a fu*k about him and didn't encourage him to do anything positive. His mama ain't harsh enough and just let him do the dumb sh*t that he does. Parents gotta do better to keep their kids from going down this route.
 5 years ago '10        #30
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
the officer told him to let them yell at him

also, i wouldn't be doing sh*t they tell me either

this show is retarded as fu*k

Last edited by SeattleLost; 11-23-2012 at 06:36 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #31
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,068 | Props total: 1114 1114
He wouldn't act that way around Ice M.F. Mike
 5 years ago '04        #32
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
is it bad that a dude has heart and dont back down to nobody i mean whats the point of playin scared if u not scared jus be real i mean sh*t u can still learn but n*ggaz aint got to be spittin in ya face i mean that a big sign of disrespect that u shouldnt let nay human do to u real n*gga sh*t
 5 years ago '06        #33
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14728 14728
 g+0ddJoB said:
why cause he sells weed and doesn't like people telling him to take his shoes off?

so you definition of success must be kissing a.ss.

you a bi*ch n*gga
You're definition of success is being a high school drop out that sells drugs and acts like a tough guy?

you a idiot
 5 years ago '04        #34
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
He looks like snoop
 5 years ago '05        #35
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,180 | Props total: 11743 11743
Dude wouldnt have done sh*t but get his a.ss beat if the cops wasnt there
 11-23-2012, 07:43 PM         #36
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bama Boy said:
You're definition of success is being a high school drop out that sells drugs and acts like a tough guy?

you a idiot
your white a.ss doesn't know sh*t, stfu
 5 years ago '07        #37
kold107 
space
space
space
$548 | Props total: 20 20
gutless wanna be kids, i know for a fact you do that sh*t to an Aussie and get that close you would catch a headbutt square on your face split your sh*t open.
 5 years ago '11        #38
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
am i the only one that thought the thread title said Beyonce Scared Straight?
 5 years ago '07        #39
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 Mr X said:
am i the only one that thought the thread title said Beyonce Scared Straight?
Yes. Yes, you are.
 11-23-2012, 08:01 PM         #40
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
He wouldn't act that way around Ice M.F. Mike

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy