Beyond Scared Straight Boy Trying To Fight All The Inmates Lol

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #1
21594 pageviews
99 comments

Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
Beyond Scared Straight Boy Trying To f!ght All The Inmates Lol

lmao that yelling sh-t don't work with everybody you would think they know that by now. I wasn't a problem child but if someone get in my face screaming I'm swinging on them no if ands or buts about it (obviously not my parents or close family lol)..

[video - click to view]

99 comments for "Beyond Scared Straight Boy Trying To Fight All The Inmates Lol"

5 years ago '08        #2
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
As bad as dude thinks he is, he's only one man/boy. If he got thrown in a room with 10-15 inmates running his mouth like this they'd mob his a.ss.
 11-23-2012, 12:07 AM         #3
Lannister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hit the weight room rj.
 5 years ago '12        #4
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
Watched this last week, n*gga was the only one on the episode that didn't turn bi*ch at the prison, gotta give him some respect.
 5 years ago '10        #5
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 2476 2476
I guess kids are finally figuring out nothing is gonna happen to them and are just manning up for the few hours they're there
 11-23-2012, 02:02 AM         #6
freshwala 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What kinda retard gets in front of a camera and says that he sells and that hes still sellin damn, some fools in America lol.
 5 years ago '06        #7
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 xxhighriser said:
I guess kids are finally figuring out nothing is gonna happen to them and are just manning up for the few hours they're there
aint nobody manning up, its always gonna be that one kid who aint shook (who later ends up in prison)

funny thing is after this episode, dude sed he tryna go to the army, how he gonna do that it he cant take ppl yelling at him
 5 years ago '07        #8
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 freshwala said:
What kinda retard gets in front of a camera and says that he sells and that hes still sellin damn, some fools in America lol.
ayo, EXACTLY, how you gon` advertise like that you sell sh*t, beyond stupid, i give him props for holdin` his ground and not bi*chin` out, but damn, learn to keep some sh*t for yaself, tell them you gon be a good boy and go to school and keep pushin` that sh*t, no need to let everyone know you do it
 5 years ago '07        #9
Wilder GOAT 259 heat pts259
space
space
$8,707 | Props total: 2537 2537

[video - click to view]

CoD remix
 5 years ago '06        #10
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
He'll def. be in jail or dead within the next 5 years.
 5 years ago '04        #11
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
Dude knows that he is protected by the cops if something pops off.
 5 years ago '06        #12
presto 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 162 162
This n*gga got way too much pride. Problem is nobody there to check him in that little a.ss suburb he selling out of. Put his a.ss in some inner city sh*t.. with some real ogs that gonna put his tiny scrawny a.ss in place, and i bet you he not gonna be running his mouth like that. know your role kid
 5 years ago '04        #13
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
Can I get a HTML version can't watch it from my phone
 5 years ago '11        #14
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,923 | Props total: 1653 1653
Always the loud n*ggas, that think since they raise their voice ...they're suppose to scare someone. Always the biggest pussies too. Lil n*gga going to get knocked out one day for getting loud with the wrong person
 11-23-2012, 05:36 PM         #15
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where's his dad at? If only some of these idiots wore a condom......
 5 years ago '05        #16
JesusShuttles 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 1074 1074
have any of those guys actually gotten snuffed?
 11-23-2012, 05:43 PM         #17
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't respect the kid one bit. Anybody in that situation could act how he was acting.

If anything it's testament to the stupidity of the other kids on the show that they actually allow themselves to be intimidated when they've basically got a world of protection.

All these people in prison shouting and screaming, they're not going to do anything beyond that, for good reason.

Like somebody else said, the kids on the show have police protection. There's nothing big in playing tough when you have television cameras and police to keep you safe.
 11-23-2012, 05:49 PM         #18
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh

selling weed should NOT be illegal at all.

as for dude, he's about that life. I don't understand why they need to be yelling at you all in your face in the first place. sure that'll make some kids cry, sh*t that'll make some adults cry and shy away, but maybe a calm conversation from some men who made way more than $1,000 a week could give him some real knowledge. more like smarten up straight instead of scared straight.

yall can say a person shouldnt be scared, but the police arent protecting you. they are there, but so what, all it takes is one punch, kick, etc... to knock your little a.ss out. to a dude who has life in prison, the joy of being on tv for smashing you one good time is well worth it. the inmates could headbutt and break ya sh*t open. then what....END OF SHOW.
 5 years ago '11        #19
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,295 | Props total: 20014 20014
 pbballin said:
Always the loud n*ggas, that think since they raise their voice ...they're suppose to scare someone. Always the biggest pussies too. Lil n*gga going to get knocked out one day for getting loud with the wrong person
he didnt get loud tho
 5 years ago '04        #20
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
This n*gga finna live forever
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago