That Nigga Deron Williams is a farce of a point guard

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 Rique said:
How many games have been played this year? You're acting like we're half way thru the season. Harden was leading the league in scoring after 3 games. The more time that goes by the less of a sample will be used. Nets have played 10 games
And I'm saying you would think after his sh*t season last year, a combination of quitting on his team and throwing his former teammates under the bus, Williams would elevate his game to his Utah days with a stronger supporting cast and the face of a brand new franchise.

Take pride in your city. You're not in Jersey anymore you're in BROOKLYN.

Dude is the same chucker and stat padder he was last year. Putting up "great" numbers at god awful efficiency. His play makes me want to throw up.
 5 years ago '06        #82
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,488 | Props total: 17932 17932
 Trapaveli said:
Rondo being better then D-Will is not even debatable anymore.

Prime example, the only game Rondo misses the Celtics fall to the sh*tty a.ss Brooklynettes
The Celtics arent a good team even with rondo they are done. They couldnt even beat a winless Pistons team. You're acting like Rondo makes the Celtics great they arent good with or without him
 5 years ago '12        #83
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Rique said:
The Celtics arent a good team even with rondo they are done. They couldnt even beat a winless Pistons team. You're acting like Rondo makes the Celtics great they arent good with or without him
Time has proven the Celtics have shown time and time again they start off slow then pick it up after the all-star break.

Not to mention Bradley is still out who is a big part of their team.
 11-23-2012, 09:13 AM         #84
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so d.will went from sugar to sh*t in 10 games

boxden
 5 years ago '06        #85
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
Time has proven the Celtics have shown time and time again they start off slow then pick it up after the all-star break.

Not to mention Bradley is still out who is a big part of their team.
Ok so you wont give Deron until the all star break he sucks after 10 games, but the Celtics are still good? Cut it out man
 5 years ago '12        #86
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 bigree61 said:
so d.will went from sugar to sh*t in 10 games

boxden
The only members who were considered D-Will "sugar" were delusional.

HE WAS sh*t LAST YEAR. Was putting up "big" numbers on terrible efficiency ontop of leading the league in turnovers

Where have you been?
 5 years ago '12        #87
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Rique said:
Ok so you wont give Deron until the all star break he sucks after 10 games, but the Celtics are still good? Cut it out man
Because in two season Deron Williams has proven nothing, while the Celtics post season wins speak for themselves.

Last season it's "Oh, whoa is me, my teammates and New Jersey sucks I'm all alone"

This season it's "Oh, I'm shooting sh*tter then last year but it's still not my fault I'll improve"
 5 years ago '07        #88
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 0 0
so far about 10 gms in he's
2012-13 Statistics

PPG
RPG
APG
EFF
+ 17.60

& THAT'S BAD?!??! AFTER 10 GMES?!?! He's only gonna get better. TRUTH BE TOLD: DWIL>>>>>> ANY PLAYER on 90% of NBA teams
 5 years ago '12        #89
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 itsyaboydub said:
so far about 10 gms in he's
2012-13 Statistics

PPG
RPG
APG
EFF
+ 17.60

& THAT'S BAD?!??! AFTER 10 GMES?!?! He's only gonna get better. TRUTH BE TOLD: DWIL>>>>>> ANY PLAYER on 90% of NBA teams
Why don't you post his shooting %?
 5 years ago '07        #90
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
Why don't you post his shooting %?
41% after 10 GAMES. so get your panties outta that bunch
 5 years ago '12        #91
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 itsyaboydub said:
41% after 10 GAMES. so get your panties outta that bunch
Which is horrible.

What is he shooting from 3 point land?

Why do 45 players in the NBA currently have a higher EFF rating then him?
 5 years ago '07        #92
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
Which is horrible.

What is he shooting from 3 point land?

Why do 45 players in the NBA currently have a higher EFF rating then him?
MY n*gga!! I've seen you post on here so I know you know alil' something about sports; why are you doing yourself such an injustice?? How can u honestly think that a player of Deron Williams Stature is not gonna get better when he's played 10 games in a 82 game season??? KEY WORD HERE 10 GAMES!!!!
 5 years ago '12        #93
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 itsyaboydub said:
MY n*gga!! I've seen you post on here so I know you know alil' something about sports; why are you doing yourself such an injustice?? How can u honestly think that a player of Deron Williams Stature is not gonna get better when he's played 10 games in a 82 game season??? KEY WORD HERE 10 GAMES!!!!
Because he played like sh*t for 55 games LAST YEAR. Now he has came into THIS YEAR with a BETTER supporting cast and is putting up WORSE numbers. Do I think he will flip the switch and go back to his UTAH days like most predicted, no. He may improve his play slightly however I just don't believe he's an elite guard.

You say a player of Deron Williams "stature" like I think of him highly, which I don't. It's gonna be a shame that he'll get a all-star bid over Jrue Holiday this year who's just flat out been better with a worse supporting cast.

Brooklyn deserves better.
 5 years ago '11        #94
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,214 | Props total: 17627 17627
all imma say is, this division is too deep for us to claim it this early....I see philly missing bynum in the end, but they got decent guys and good coaching. Nets and Celtics have enough talent still..no matter how you feel about their PGs
 5 years ago '06        #95
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 itsyaboydub said:
Hes trolling man just leave it alone. Once Deron gets hot he will just complain about something else. He says other players n teams get a pass thru 10 games, but Deron doesn't hes just a clear hater
 5 years ago '12        #96
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 Rique said:
Hes trolling man just leave it alone. Once Deron gets hot he will just complain about something else. He says other players n teams get a pass thru 10 games, but Deron doesn't hes just a clear hater
Because you fu*k boys can't get over the fact that Deron sucked last year too. It's a trend not a 10 game anomaly.
 5 years ago '07        #97
itsyaboydub 1 heat pts
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
Because you fu*k boys can't get over the fact that Deron sucked last year too. It's a trend not a 10 game anomaly.
n*gga averaged 21 & 9 last year & is @ 17.5 & 8 early in the season right now "sucked"?? I can with you..
 5 years ago '12        #98
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 itsyaboydub said:
n*gga averaged 21 & 9 last year & is @ 17.5 & 8 early in the season right now "sucked"?? I can with you..
This is gonna be my last post in this thread because I don't think you and Enrique will ever get it.

Nobody said Deron Williams can't "light it up" in terms of points and a.ssists.

The problem is dude is as efficient as Brandon Jennings, or to put in layman's terms, he shoots like sh*t and his points and a.ssists totals as of late rarely translate into his team winning basketball games.
 5 years ago '05        #99
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,673 | Props total: 23319 23319
 D-Clutch said:
@ all people that were saying D-Will > CP3.. D-Will has never been better and never will be
They both looked pitiful tonight and D Will got the all important W

Rique said:
Thats y I added hes injury prone hes had an injury since he joined the nets whether its his wrist bone spurs or something else. The point is he isn't as productive as he was and hes in his well should be in his prime and we're not getting his best play
I know that too, just saying I respect him for gutting it out instead of missing 30/40 + games and having his team go to sh*t after coming back and wanting to make the playoffs this year.

itsyaboydub said:
NIGAAS k!ll MEEE MAN!!! LMAOOOO This n*gga had 21 a.ssists LAST YEAR inna game when he had a sh*t roster he also had another game where he scored 58 points. He had a bad game against GS but the game before that against Lakers he was great so STFU!!! Only pg's that MAY BE better the Dwill is Rondo & Cp3 & That's MAYBEE
I would take Rondo honestly if he could get those ft's down and have more confidence shooting the ball

Kastanova said:
^
Ain't no maybe.. CP3 is def better then Deron

now Rondo?

Oz....
Deron I thought was always better than CP3 and I got nothing but respect for CP3 but in head to head match ups he always plays on the same level and his team usually wins, would have to check against Rondo but like I said above Rondo is right behind D Will if he just gets more confidence in his shot...
 5 years ago '08        #100
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
THIS SEASON:

1.Rondo
2.Westbrook
3.Brandon Jennings
4.Chris
5.Kyrie (Before Injury)

HM: Jrue Holiday, Damien Lillard, Steph Curry, Kemba Walker, Tony P, D Will
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy