That Nigga Deron Williams is a farce of a point guard

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7337 7337
Another dumb knee jerk thread from some1 who just looks at box scores and plays fantasy basketball. Derons team isn't built like the Jazz was. Has little to do with coaching. Deron practically drew his own plays then and still does. Only thing now is hes lost his scoring touch. Doesnt help that Joe Johnson is playing like a.ss.
 5 years ago '05        #42
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2438 2438
Finally I'm Not The Only Who Notice He's Vastly Overatted
 11-22-2012, 01:21 PM         #43
luker1920  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Another dumb knee jerk thread from some1 who just looks at box scores and plays fantasy basketball. Derons team isn't built like the Jazz was. Has little to do with coaching. Deron practically drew his own plays then and still does. Only thing now is hes lost his scoring touch. Doesnt help that Joe Johnson is playing like a.ss.
boxscores are part of it, but mostly watching this guy, hes become a chucker, and his passing is non existant
 5 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
they said this bum was better than melo
 5 years ago '12        #45
SDC17 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,045 | Props total: 588 588
 INF4MOUS said:
they said this bum was better than melo
As far as an overall player, wasn't he?
 5 years ago '05        #46
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,672 | Props total: 23304 23304
I've seen most of the games this year and other than Lopez he is the other offensive threat cause Joe Johnson hasn't knocked down the open shots, Wallace has been limited, Hump just grabs boards and junk points, Bogans is more out there for defense. So if nobody is making shots, no a.ssist. Therefore he just shoots more since the offense gets stagnant at times with his other teammates, I still like D Will over everybody else...
 5 years ago '12        #47
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
$6,771 | Props total: 2690 2690
 SDC17 said:
Lol, no.

He's not a better defender, scorer, or rebounder. He''s a better passer obviously but he's a fu*king point guard and even his a.ssists have gone down these past two years.

ESPN had him as the 10th best player in the league. I say, on what planet?
 5 years ago '10        #48
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 30552 30552
n*ggas actually think this guy is on CP level
 5 years ago '07        #49
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SDC17 said:
no
 5 years ago '12        #50
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 jsilerio said:
I've seen most of the games this year and other than Lopez he is the other offensive threat cause Joe Johnson hasn't knocked down the open shots, Wallace has been limited, Hump just grabs boards and junk points, Bogans is more out there for defense. So if nobody is making shots, no a.ssist. Therefore he just shoots more since the offense gets stagnant at times with his other teammates, I still like D Will over everybody else...
I'll give you Joe Johnson because he's just a wash. I still laugh when I see "Best Backcourt" ads in Brooklyn.

He still is good to chuck up 7 or 8 threes a game and miss 5 or 6 of them, most of them early in the shot clock, subsequently k!lling any hope of an offensive set or rhythm.

You take him over "everybody else" based on what? You're taking him over Chris Paul? A healthy Derrick Rose? Rajon Rondo?

Get real.
 5 years ago '09        #51
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,024 | Props total: 22356 22356
 Andre3stacks said:
Avery is runnin a lot of jerry sloan's plays and systems on the nets brotha
 5 years ago '05        #52
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
I'll give you Joe Johnson because he's just a wash. I still laugh when I see "Best Backcourt" ads in Brooklyn.

He still is good to chuck up 7 or 8 threes a game and miss 5 or 6 of them, most of them early in the shot clock, subsequently k!lling any hope of an offensive set or rhythm.

You take him over "everybody else" based on what? You're taking him over Chris Paul? A healthy Derrick Rose? Rajon Rondo?

Get real.
I watched him since he was at Illinois so yep. Rondo got godly numbers but the team isn't doing sh*t right now. D Rose is explosive as hell but Thibs has that team playing great D since he's been there, and Chris Paul is great but D Will always clowns him during matchups even during college.
 5 years ago '12        #53
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 TriniSoldier said:
Avery is runnin a lot of jerry sloan's plays and systems on the nets brotha
D-Will has as much control of the Nets as Rondo does with the Celtics.

It's funny when people start crying saying he isn't utilized like he was in Utah with Jerry Sloan. Oh, you mean the same Jerry Sloan D-Will got fired?

Stop making excuses for the dude he's just not as good as advertised.
 5 years ago '11        #54
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8795 8795
How you guys making this lists and not adding the guy that outplayed Williams yesterday

And I dare ANY of y'all to bring up defense
 5 years ago '12        #55
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 jsilerio said:
I watched him since he was at Illinois so yep. Rondo got godly numbers but the team isn't doing sh*t right now. D Rose is explosive as hell but Thibs has that team playing great D since he's been there, and Chris Paul is great but D Will always clowns him during matchups even during college.
This is literally the dumbest sh*t I have ever read.

Rondo team isn't "doing sh*t" but Brooklyn is doing exactly what against quality teams?

Derrick Rose is hurt and the Bulls offense has gone to sh*t, yet you want to attribute most of their success to Thibs and his defense?

Chris Paul get's clowned by Deron Williams exactly how? I'm sure CP3 was clowning on D-Will when he was leading his team to playoff births
 5 years ago '05        #56
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
 eliwood said:
How you guys making this lists and not adding the guy that outplayed Williams yesterday

Steph is that dude but GS spacing is unreal so I wouldn't put him up there quite yet.
 5 years ago '12        #57
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 eliwood said:

Curry "clowned" D-Will in that matchup

Dude is averaging 17 & 8 shooting .414 from the field and .268 from 3

Spare me.
 5 years ago '05        #58
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
 Trapaveli said:
This is literally the dumbest sh*t I have ever read.

Rondo team isn't "doing sh*t" but Brooklyn is doing exactly what against quality teams?

Derrick Rose is hurt and the Bulls offense has gone to sh*t, yet you want to attribute most of their success to Thibs and his defense?

Chris Paul get's clowned by Deron Williams exactly how? I'm sure CP3 was clowning on D-Will when he was leading his team to playoff births
I can say the same for Boston and their record is worse

Never said Derrick wasn't a good compliment to that offense but that is a great team and his offense is what puts them over the top.

CP3 did the same sh*t on the low the Deron did in Utah to get out of New Orleans cause he saw that franchise going to ruins and wanted to be on a better team in LA or any where else.

Look no matter what I say all you will do is clown it cause you think other PG's are better and I think Deron is. So we can just leave it at that...
 5 years ago '11        #59
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,938 | Props total: 8795 8795
 Trapaveli said:
Curry "clowned" D-Will in that matchup

Dude is averaging 17 & 8 shooting .414 from the field and .268 from 3

Spare me.
So you can name 10 point guards you'd take over him? I'm genuinely interested in your list
 5 years ago '12        #60
Trapaveli 74 heat pts74
space
space
 jsilerio said:
I can say the same for Boston and their record is worse

Never said Derrick wasn't a good compliment to that offense but that is a great team and his offense is what puts them over the top.

CP3 did the same sh*t on the low the Deron did in Utah to get out of New Orleans cause he saw that franchise going to ruins and wanted to be on a better team in LA or any where else.

Look no matter what I say all you will do is clown it cause you think other PG's are better and I think Deron is. So we can just leave it at that...
You're right.

I might clown you like Felton did to D-Will in the '05 Nat'l Championship game
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy