50 Cent Says Chief Keef "Has The Wrong People Around Him"...

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
 Jacc Blacc said:
in other words, 50 wasnt able to control and manipulate chief keef as planned between him and iovine
this... 50 that irrelavant dude trying to ride coatails to get releveant...

succubis..
 5 years ago '11        #62
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3761 3761
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Please

The I Dont Like songs got 46 million views combined on YouTube

Love Sosa got 14 million views on YouTube in a month

Kobe got close to 2 million views on YouTube in a week

Even if Keef doesnt go Plat, hes making a ton off shows and appearances, and he's young as hell.

50's just latching on to Keef because he doesn't have any buzz right now. 50 asking Young Chop for beats and sh*t
Youtube views doesn't equal album sales which Interscope are looking for
 5 years ago '10        #63
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,543 | Props total: 5874 5874
Keef may not have to cut put people off right away. Making them aware of what he has at stake might work. Sit everybody down and tell 'em, " Ay, when I win you win... So let's not fu*k this money up. " Whoever doesn't want to get with that program can see the door.

5 years ago '05        #64
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,727 | Props total: 2178 2178
...does money change you?..
or the people around you?....

... lets see how this turns out....
 5 years ago '06        #65
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Pleasure Boy said:
50 is irrelevant atleast 3 times a week on every website or media outlet... wtf kinda reasoning is that?

As for Keef... Not really a fan, the way i see it is this is you hw Fif is by now,only surround himself with n*ggas thats from the hood/real gangstas thats all he know when it comes to this hiphop sh*t... Yall talking about keeping it real and going indy, a phase or popularity only last for so long, aligning yourself with industry people and getting mainstream money will open doors to new oppertunities, like starting your own label and "then" be in a better position to put money in your n*ggas pockets...

Fif say some possitive sh*t and get hated on jus for saying something, the way i see it is a real n*gga trying to keep another real n*gga out of trouble... if thats so wrong than most of you in this thread is stupid as fucck!
 5 years ago '09        #66
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Ant McQueen said:
Keef may not have to cut put people off right away. Making them aware of what he has at stake might work. Sit everybody down and tell 'em, " Ay, when I win you win... So let's not fu*k this money up. " Whoever doesn't want to get with that program can see the door.

Doesn't work that way in a gang.
 5 years ago '12        #67
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 ImageOfTruth said:
Than get the fucck out the gang
 5 years ago '09        #68
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Pleasure Boy said:
Than get the fucck out the gang

Just to add, I don't know his situation, but there would have to be some serious leniency on just letting him walk away from whatever gang he's affiliated with. They're going to want big compensation for whatever they feel they contributed to his image or brand.

That's if they even consider letting him just walk away.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 11-23-2012 at 08:35 AM..
 11-23-2012, 08:32 AM         #69
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's saying basically what I've been saying for months since he REALLY took off. To say 50 really ain't trying to look out for the n*gga proves y'all got pure dose of hate in y'all veins, mane. Regardless of your views on the man now..
 5 years ago '08        #70
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23332 23332
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Please

The I Dont Like songs got 46 million views combined on YouTube

Love Sosa got 14 million views on YouTube in a month

Kobe got close to 2 million views on YouTube in a week

Even if Keef doesnt go Plat, hes making a ton off shows and appearances, and he's young as hell.

50's just latching on to Keef because he doesn't have any buzz right now. 50 asking Young Chop for beats and sh*t
Kreayshawn gucci gucci - 39 million

youtube views don't mean a got damn thing
 5 years ago '08        #71
slickdip 
space
space
$130 | Props total: 0 0
MARKETING at its finest. Get the streets talking. Once again they making something outta nothing!
 5 years ago '06        #72
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
um. 50 may or may not be relevant. idc. How i see it is, he manipulatin' and yeah do that behind closed doors, of course he gonna seem like he wanna help a young man out, and when we say anything we, "hating". the only reason he "relevant" in some of you users terms is cause he talking about someone who were currently seeing "blow up, get a deal" etc. and when you sign to a label, even if you don't have music out thats "hot at the moment" you still gotta provide them with money coming in, So 50 wins and the label wins when he makes these ventures. Don't let a wolf pull the wool over your eyes. Not everyone who wants to "help" always have the best intentions. Say this works, 10 months from now we'll be "haters" when 50 exposes chief and has phone recordings, and the words "i helped you out, i put u onto a better side of things" etc. come out his mouth. lol
 5 years ago '11        #73
kevin boogz 113 heat pts113
space
space
$3,105 | Props total: 4091 4091
 BCB said:
um. 50 may or may not be relevant. idc. How i see it is, he manipulatin' and yeah do that behind closed doors, of course he gonna seem like he wanna help a young man out, and when we say anything we, "hating". the only reason he "relevant" in some of you users terms is cause he talking about someone who were currently seeing "blow up, get a deal" etc. and when you sign to a label, even if you don't have music out thats "hot at the moment" you still gotta provide them with money coming in, So 50 wins and the label wins when he makes these ventures. Don't let a wolf pull the wool over your eyes. Not everyone who wants to "help" always have the best intentions. Say this works, 10 months from now we'll be "haters" when 50 exposes chief and has phone recordings, and the words "i helped you out, i put u onto a better side of things" etc. come out his mouth. lol
YEAH BUT IF CHIEF KEEF GETS RICH AND CAN GET SOME OF HIS NIGAS OUT OF THE HOOD BECAUSE OF 50 THEN WHAT? sh*t n*ggas dont do sh*t free but as long as keef will be getting money out of it its all good by me.

another thing a lot of yall forgetting is this is work. its not like 50 invited him for dinner at his house and he didnt show up. this is work you have 2 big name artist that showed up and you keef basically are a nobody and this is your sh*t. thats unprofessional. you signed a contract now work. if you dont like it and want to hang in the hood cool. but then give all that money back and go independent.
 5 years ago '06        #74
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
 kevin boogz said:
YEAH BUT IF CHIEF KEEF GETS RICH AND CAN GET SOME OF HIS NIGAS OUT OF THE HOOD BECAUSE OF 50 THEN WHAT? sh*t n*ggas dont do sh*t free but as long as keef will be getting money out of it its all good by me.

another thing a lot of yall forgetting is this is work. its not like 50 invited him for dinner at his house and he didnt show up. this is work you have 2 big name artist that showed up and you keef basically are a nobody and this is your sh*t. thats unprofessional. you signed a contract now work. if you dont like it and want to hang in the hood cool. but then give all that money back and go independent.
he shouldn't have to do all that at 50s hands, or because of 50. and even then, if u see someone is that type of person, u steer clear, cause u will always owe him something. its about how u see things. i see the good u tryna bring up, but 50 didn't sign him so he should be wantin' to do this from start, because of the label. 50 knows how to gain people on his side, so he will use his "image" and "pull" to do a good deed in ppls eyes, only to flip it; and go "it's only business" if so then that means "Familly is personal" right? well look at his "gunit family". THIS is only MY opinion though
 5 years ago '04        #75
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6484 6484
even if 50 is doing some sneak sh!t what he said is true. people do this all the time. you can't have others around you fuking sh!t up for you even if you did grow up with them. hopefully his people know that because if they don't they gonna bring him right back to where he was before
 5 years ago '04        #76
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 styxz said:
"Dr. King is irelevant and it wos ah dif tyme bac den. He wa'int eatin."

That is the loud, majority voice of the youth and sadly, some of the older folks that were supposed to kick us knowledge.
MLK has a day , streets, schools and towns named after him all around the world I think he is pretty relevant. The question is who the f*** are you? Nobody knows you irreverent a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #77
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
SMH at 50 stay trying to stay in the mix of everything and staying relevant

And Keef, who the hell is really even checking for this dude? Like seriously?

And 50 having 3 posts of him a day on BX doesn't mean he's relevant
 5 years ago '04        #78
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,717 | Props total: 11413 11413
maybe 50 knows from experience, from when he first signed with shady and aftermath with the whole bang em smurf situation.

guy has a lot of experience, don't know why chief keef wouldn't listen. you guys to focus on 50's intentions. instead of admitting that hes right.
 5 years ago '08        #79
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12244 12244
Lil n*gga headed down the wrong path...fast

Better be about yo bitness youngn
 5 years ago '05        #80
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
some pedophile eddie long elmo sh*t here.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy