50 Cent Says Chief Keef "Has The Wrong People Around Him"...

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Chief Keef and GBE/OTF started off as just a local group of BD n*ggas making music for their hood JUST like alot of other rap crews in Chicago. Every hood has rappers, there are GD hoods with GD rappers, BPS hoods with Stone rappers, Lord hoods with Lord rappers, etc etc. GBE and OTF just happened to get hot nationally. But the origins of Chief Keef's entire career started straight from making gang music, and dropping gang references like 300, lamron, 600, wugaworld, tookaville, tutu gang, opps, stain, and other terms in his music that comes straight outta gang lingo. If he stopped, he'd be unrecognizable.
 5 years ago '06        #42
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 44wade said:
nah, i feel you, every city got the bad side of town.

and thats what I mean, sh*t is so localized. Like where I grew up. There is literally stretches of houses down the coast, that are like 20 million and up(A1A in Palm Beach), and about 2-3 miles away from there people getting k!lled, drugs etc.....

fu*kin crazy how sh*t stays on one side.
being in Newark, im seeing how it works because they are starting to fix up parts of the city and more ppl wit money (whites, asians, some blacks) are starting to come in and fill out certain areas. once the area gets nice to a point, ratchet a.ss ppl feel out of place and move on their own accord for the most part. so u see fewer goons and sh*t hanging out in certain areas than they used to, if u have an ignorant a.ss environment, then ignorant a.ss ppl prefer that cuz they feel comfortable. ppl corral themselves most of the time
 11-22-2012, 08:37 PM         #43
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ n*ggas acitn like keefs life is perfect. it will never be cuz he will always n*ggas who wanna k!ll him. i mean i got a couple n*ggas who wanna k!ll me for fu*kin they bi*ch but i cant picture havin 10000 n*ggas hatin
 5 years ago '06        #44
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Chief Keef and GBE/OTF started off as just a local group of BD n*ggas making music for their hood JUST like alot of other rap crews in Chicago. Every hood has rappers, there are GD hoods with GD rappers, BPS hoods with Stone rappers, Lord hoods with Lord rappers, etc etc. GBE and OTF just happened to get hot nationally. But the origins of Chief Keef's entire career started straight from making gang music, and dropping gang references like 300, lamron, 600, wugaworld, tookaville, tutu gang, opps, stain, and other terms in his music that comes straight outta gang lingo. If he stopped, he'd be unrecognizable.
not neccesarily, if he went mainstream, he would lose that gang fanbase, but would gain a much bigger one over all, so he would be even more recognizable, but the hood wouldnt respect him no more, but then again, they wouldnt matter anymore anyway
 5 years ago '04        #45
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 217 217
 44wade said:
"think that cause you dont have a hot song you irrelevant"

Im just gonna leave that there to think about.

hmmmm obviously 1 of us is lost sir, sir mix alot is irrelevant, kool moe dee is irrelevant because nobody is talking about them but yet we have many threads on boxden about 50 cent...If no one was talking about 50 cent then hed be irrelevant what you mean to say is his music is irrelevant, even you mr wade would download that new shiny 50 cent mixtape just to see what it sounds like
 5 years ago '08        #46
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 nightmare said:
na, chicago is nice as hell, as long as u stay out the hood, all the fu*ked up sh*t u hear about takes place in like 3 big neighborhoods, but i guess u could say it is like that, in the southside, but thats by choice of the ppl, who wanna a.ssociate with that hood a.ss environment
60% of the land mass of the city is the Southside and over 1 million people live here. So technically, we have the claim to rep the city more than anybody. But Chicago is so big that you could live on one end and be totally removed from what happens accross town. Southside is a city within a city. Im born and raised on the Southside and half of us dont even go up North or out west, and vice versa people up North dont come down here alot. Ive seen Wrigley Field where the Cubs play in person maybe 3 times my entire life. Up north is only a train ride away but it feels like it's worlds apart from the Southside where Im from.
 5 years ago '04        #47
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,573 | Props total: 1104 1104
wtf do opps mean though lol
 5 years ago '06        #48
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
60% of the land mass of the city is the Southside and over 1 million people live here. So technically, we have the claim to rep the city more than anybody. But Chicago is so big that you could live on one end and be totally removed from what happens accross town. Southside is a city within a city. Im born and raised on the Southside and half of us dont even go up North or out west, and vice versa people up North dont come down here alot. Ive seen Wrigley Field where the Cubs play in person maybe 3 times my entire life. Up north is only a train ride away but it feels like it's worlds apart from the Southside where Im from.
thats exactly how it was wen i was staying in chicago it was like two different worlds, im an explorer, so i used to be going all over the place. but the southside is so big, sh*t crazy far from everything else, and ppl tend to stay in they bubble so i feel you definitely, one of my boys used to live in chicago before movin to jerze, he thought hyde park was the northside, so i kno he never left the hood

taking the red line used to be funny as hell, sh*t would go from black to white mad gradually, but completely
 5 years ago '08        #49
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 ohhohh said:
Oop is short for opposition. The oops are who your hood has beef with.

nightmare said:
thats exactly how it was wen i was staying in chicago it was like two different worlds, im an explorer, so i used to be going all over the place. but the southside is so big, sh*t crazy far from everything else, and ppl tend to stay in they bubble so i feel you definitely, one of my boys used to live in chicago before movin to jerze, he thought hyde park was the northside, so i kno he never left the hood

taking the red line used to be funny as hell, sh*t would go from black to white mad gradually, but completely
Yep, Chicago is two worlds. Plus alot of us on the Southside stick to the Southside alot because we can get whatever we need here. If you want to shop for clothes, shoes, food, gadgets, find women, weed, money, cars, etc you can get all of that here on the Southside without leaving and going to other parts of town. It's like how you hear stories on the East Coast about people living in places like Brooklyn or the Bronx and never leaving for anything.
 5 years ago '10        #50
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8207 8207
How 50 gonna save a n*gga when he can't get an album release him damn self
 5 years ago '12        #51
BlackBreesus 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$8,335 | Props total: 8 8
 ohhohh said:
I thought they was gettin it in with swat teams or sumthin when he say opps.
 5 years ago '05        #52
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
so 50 is a bad guy for trying to look at for him??? man u n*ggas hate 50 so much its sick my god get a life damn
 5 years ago '04        #53
GollyI'mGully 69 heat pts69
space
space
$7,735 | Props total: 400 400
he won't change, he's just another ignorant n*gga from the hood.
 5 years ago '04        #54
H.N.I.C. 
space
space
space
$2,946 | Props total: 211 211
When you're put in a position to better the lives of everybody around you you gotta learn how to move differently you have to align yourself with people that have that same objective and are open to progression you don't have to abandon where you from but n*ggas gonna get left behind the more successful you become so wee them n*ggas out and that's all 50 was really saying...
 5 years ago '06        #55
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so 50 is a bad guy for trying to look at for him??? man u n*ggas hate 50 so much its sick my god get a life damn

Pimp'n Says: It's not about what he did, it's how he does things. 50 does $hit(fam biz) 4 attention & pub dat should be handled behind closed doors. Prime example is da whole Young Buck phone call fiasco. What stand up, trust worthy n!gga sump'm like dat?
 5 years ago '04        #56
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
 Chief Dee said:
True....the only time I ever go to the southside is when my dumbass GPS makes me go through the scary a.ss areas down there when driving to Detroit and back
 5 years ago '05        #57
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
chief keef rather go broke before he say fu*k his n*ggas these n*gga he grew up with look after him no telling how much they done with each other you cant do nothing but respect that fame not changing them like it do with so many other artist
 11-23-2012, 12:23 AM         #58
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's not saying anything that isn't true...this kid will probably end up dead too soon
 5 years ago '12        #59
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
50 is irrelevant atleast 3 times a week on every website or media outlet... wtf kinda reasoning is that?

As for Keef... Not really a fan, the way i see it is this is you hw Fif is by now,only surround himself with n*ggas thats from the hood/real gangstas thats all he know when it comes to this hiphop sh*t... Yall talking about keeping it real and going indy, a phase or popularity only last for so long, aligning yourself with industry people and getting mainstream money will open doors to new oppertunities, like starting your own label and "then" be in a better position to put money in your n*ggas pockets...

Fif say some possitive sh*t and get hated on jus for saying something, the way i see it is a real n*gga trying to keep another real n*gga out of trouble... if thats so wrong than most of you in this thread is stupid as fucck!
 11-23-2012, 12:43 AM         #60
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol 50 is trollin. i know they didn't suspect a active black disciple member to have the right n*ggas around him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
62 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy