50 Cent Says Chief Keef "Has The Wrong People Around Him"...

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
143 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
yo the funny part is, is that n*ggas in here keep sayin 50 aint relevant but he still gettin money still doin shows, still signed to a label n*ggas think that cause you dont have a hot song you irrelevant smh if good music didnt do a remix to i dont like cheif keef would be irrelevant
 5 years ago '12        #22
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,061 | Props total: 11274 11274
 BobTheBuilder said:
yo the funny part is, is that n*ggas in here keep sayin 50 aint relevant but he still gettin money still doin shows, still signed to a label n*ggas think that cause you dont have a hot song you irrelevant smh if good music didnt do a remix to i dont like cheif keef would be irrelevant
"think that cause you dont have a hot song you irrelevant"

Im just gonna leave that there to think about.
 11-22-2012, 07:20 PM         #23
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n@tedogg said:
Keef is a Black Disciple who raps, in that order. He's got mad loyalty to his fam which personally I respect.....I don't ever see him selling out to the industry.
Loyalty to gangs is some of the most ignorant sh*t glamorized by hip hop/movies. n*gga needs to get his off the streets and make some positive use of this newfound wealth. He's gonna end up broke, in jail, or dead subscribing to that lifestyle. Leader of the lost movement.
 11-22-2012, 07:22 PM         #24
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
I dig ya'll screaming loyalty and what not, but if you are not loyal to your own progression and success, then how can you ever be loyal to other's?

50 right but I agree with some of the user's who say 50 trying to manipulate him.

Bottom line, Keef has an opportunity many young n*gga's his age WISH they had, he throwing it away and pissing on it by fu*king up like this. but if being "loyal" to your peer's is more important than succeeding at your dream's than....lol, more power to you.

that "I love you to death" saying is VERY powerful and dangerous. a real "friend" would've been on Keef's back about getting to the video shoot, a bullsh*t a.ss d!ck riding "friend" would just be about any and everything keef about, even negativity.
This man speaketh the truth.
 5 years ago '12        #25
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 J@wja_Balla said:
Loyalty to gangs is some of the most ignorant sh*t glamorized by hip hop/movies. n*gga needs to get his off the streets and make some positive use of this newfound wealth. He's gonna end up broke, in jail, or dead subscribing to that lifestyle. Leader of the lost movement.
i know it sounds stupid, but its kind of chicken and egg, if he wasnt affiliated, we wouldnt be listening to his sh*t.

The kids dont give a fu*k about Keef.

But add Chief Keef, BD, #300, OBlock, Lamron, then it changes.

or nah?
 5 years ago '11        #26
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Jacc Blacc said:
in other words, 50 wasnt able to control and manipulate chief keef as planned between him and iovine

soulja was hip to what 50 was tryna do to
 5 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
ppl on here say 50 is irrelevant yet about a third of all threads in this section are about 50
 5 years ago '06        #28
space
space
 J@wja_Balla said:
 5 years ago '11        #29
gmacn 18 heat pts18
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5569 5569
 44wade said:
i know it sounds stupid, but its kind of chicken and egg, if he wasnt affiliated, we wouldnt be listening to his sh*t.

or nah?
 11-22-2012, 07:55 PM         #30
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

or nah?
The fact that he's affiliated is precisely the reason I DON'T listen to this kid. I'm in here just to stay up on things and to see what all the hype is about with this kid. I honestly I don't see/hear why dude is being gassed up so much. The fact that our youth is drawn to this kid is enough to make MLK weep. I just don't get the fascination with such negative sh*t. Doesn't do anything but promote more negativity.

The difference between him and say KDot is that one encourages/promotes gang involvement/further destruction of black youth in general (not that blacks are the only youth that matters, just fact) and the other is delivering a tale of past gang affiliation almost autobiographically but not really glorifying it.
 5 years ago '12        #31
styxz 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 430 430
 J@wja_Balla said:
MLK
"Dr. King is irelevant and it wos ah dif tyme bac den. He wa'int eatin."

That is the loud, majority voice of the youth and sadly, some of the older folks that were supposed to kick us knowledge.
 5 years ago '05        #32
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
 44wade said:

or nah?
Nah,

because in all actuality i know this rap game is smoke & mirror's, So what do I care if a rapper is affiliated with gang-life or not?

Am I liking his music or him?

I could care less if the dude is a "gangster" or not, if a kat (male or female) makes dope music then THAT's what Im judging.

lmao, I don't know nothing bout no BD, #300, OBlock or none of that, and not interested in that.
 5 years ago '04        #33
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,630 | Props total: 3160 3160
 ImInHerMouth said:

soulja was hip to what 50 was tryna do to
Yea he was and then got named the worst artist in american history all of yah keep screaming loyalty but when an og in the music biz is telling how to get money he's just trying to get a cut......doesnt 50 have mugshots before he got famous for selling crack didnt he get shot multiple times(i dont believe that he did nine times but he did)when he had his first deal if anything all i see is someone who like keff got his first deal and still was in the streets and payed for it whats wrong with helping another young brother avoid that
 5 years ago '07        #34
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
It's cool that 50 is trying to put him on to game but he needs to stop airing sh*t out to the public. Damn n*gga do that sh*t behind closed doors.
 5 years ago '12        #35
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 J@wja_Balla said:
The fact that he's affiliated is precisely the reason I DON'T listen to this kid. I'm in here just to stay up on things and to see what all the hype is about with this kid. I honestly I don't see/hear why dude is being gassed up so much. The fact that our youth is drawn to this kid is enough to make MLK weep. I just don't get the fascination with such negative sh*t. Doesn't do anything but promote more negativity.

The difference between him and say KDot is that one encourages/promotes gang involvement/further destruction of black youth in general (not that blacks are the only youth that matters, just fact) and the other is delivering a tale of past gang affiliation almost autobiographically but not really glorifying it.
i get that, but the point of my post was sayin, he cant really turn his back on sh*t that got him to where is at a point to make it.

Yeah, Keef def aint on some positive sh*t, but its a reality whats goin on in Chicago right now, and been going on.

ronin said:
Nah,

because in all actuality i know this rap game is smoke & mirror's, So what do I care if a rapper is affiliated with gang-life or not?

Am I liking his music or him?

I could care less if the dude is a "gangster" or not, if a kat (male or female) makes dope music then THAT's what Im judging.

lmao, I don't know nothing bout no BD, #300, OBlock or none of that, and not interested in that.
Thats you though, Im talking about the masses, the youth, the sheep. sh*t even me to a certain extent, would i have even heard of him, without his affiliations?

The people eat that sh*t up. They hear about the violence in Chicago, and Keef is a dude claiming gangs there, talkin that talk, and people love it.

Just as a comparison, when I first heard how to Rob by 50, I was like cool, funny song, okay.

Then when they said a few months later, dude got shot 9 times, I was like damn, lemme see what he talking about.

Corny of me, maybe, but thats how it is.
 5 years ago '12        #36
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 majestic75 said:
Just put a cage around the Southside, drop a box of steaks in there once a month, and let nature correct itself.
im not hating, never been to the chi, and dont plan on going. Just going on hearsay

But....

isnt that kind of what they are doing.

just not so blatant.
 5 years ago '06        #37
space
space
 majestic75 said:
Just put a cage around the Southside, drop a box of steaks in there once a month, and let nature correct itself.
this dude sed a box of steaks, i kno ur joking, but if this really happened, u think the govt gonna give em steaks?
 5 years ago '06        #38
space
space
 44wade said:
im not hating, never been to the chi, and dont plan on going. Just going on hearsay

But....

isnt that kind of what they are doing.

just not so blatant.
na, chicago is nice as hell, as long as u stay out the hood, all the fu*ked up sh*t u hear about takes place in like 3 big neighborhoods, but i guess u could say it is like that, in the southside, but thats by choice of the ppl, who wanna a.ssociate with that hood a.ss environment
 5 years ago '06        #39
space
space
 majestic75 said:
Andy Capp Hot Fries?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #40
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 nightmare said:
na, chicago is nice as hell, as long as u stay out the hood, all the fu*ked up sh*t u hear about takes place in like 3 big neighborhoods, but i guess u could say it is like that, in the southside, but thats by choice of the ppl, who wanna a.ssociate with that hood a.ss environment
nah, i feel you, every city got the bad side of town.

and thats what I mean, sh*t is so localized. Like where I grew up. There is literally stretches of houses down the coast, that are like 20 million and up(A1A in Palm Beach), and about 2-3 miles away from there people getting k!lled, drugs etc.....

fu*kin crazy how sh*t stays on one side.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
284 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
53 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
45 comments
23 hours ago