50 Cent Says Chief Keef "Has The Wrong People Around Him"...

most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
41 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
183 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
BobTheBuilder 
space
avatar space
space
$4,107 | Props total: 344 344
yo the funny part is, is that n*ggas in here keep sayin 50 aint relevant but he still gettin money still doin shows, still signed to a label n*ggas think that cause you dont have a hot song you irrelevant smh if good music didnt do a remix to i dont like cheif keef would be irrelevant
 5 years ago '12        #22
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
 BobTheBuilder said:
yo the funny part is, is that n*ggas in here keep sayin 50 aint relevant but he still gettin money still doin shows, still signed to a label n*ggas think that cause you dont have a hot song you irrelevant smh if good music didnt do a remix to i dont like cheif keef would be irrelevant
"think that cause you dont have a hot song you irrelevant"

Im just gonna leave that there to think about.
 11-22-2012, 06:20 PM         #23
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 n@tedogg said:
Keef is a Black Disciple who raps, in that order. He's got mad loyalty to his fam which personally I respect.....I don't ever see him selling out to the industry.
Loyalty to gangs is some of the most ignorant sh*t glamorized by hip hop/movies. n*gga needs to get his off the streets and make some positive use of this newfound wealth. He's gonna end up broke, in jail, or dead subscribing to that lifestyle. Leader of the lost movement.
 11-22-2012, 06:22 PM         #24
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronin said:
I dig ya'll screaming loyalty and what not, but if you are not loyal to your own progression and success, then how can you ever be loyal to other's?

50 right but I agree with some of the user's who say 50 trying to manipulate him.

Bottom line, Keef has an opportunity many young n*gga's his age WISH they had, he throwing it away and pissing on it by fu*king up like this. but if being "loyal" to your peer's is more important than succeeding at your dream's than....lol, more power to you.

that "I love you to death" saying is VERY powerful and dangerous. a real "friend" would've been on Keef's back about getting to the video shoot, a bullsh*t a.ss d!ck riding "friend" would just be about any and everything keef about, even negativity.
This man speaketh the truth.
 5 years ago '12        #25
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
 J@wja_Balla said:
Loyalty to gangs is some of the most ignorant sh*t glamorized by hip hop/movies. n*gga needs to get his off the streets and make some positive use of this newfound wealth. He's gonna end up broke, in jail, or dead subscribing to that lifestyle. Leader of the lost movement.
i know it sounds stupid, but its kind of chicken and egg, if he wasnt affiliated, we wouldnt be listening to his sh*t.

The kids dont give a fu*k about Keef.

But add Chief Keef, BD, #300, OBlock, Lamron, then it changes.


or nah?
 5 years ago '11        #26
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 Jacc Blacc said:
in other words, 50 wasnt able to control and manipulate chief keef as planned between him and iovine


soulja was hip to what 50 was tryna do to
 5 years ago '06        #27
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
ppl on here say 50 is irrelevant yet about a third of all threads in this section are about 50
 5 years ago '06        #28
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 J@wja_Balla said:
Loyalty to gangs is some of the most ignorant sh*t glamorized by hip hop/movies. n*gga needs to get his off the streets and make some positive use of this newfound wealth. He's gonna end up broke, in jail, or dead subscribing to that lifestyle. Leader of the lost movement.
 5 years ago '11        #29
gmacn 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$1,073 | Props total: 7550 7550
 44wade said:
i know it sounds stupid, but its kind of chicken and egg, if he wasnt affiliated, we wouldnt be listening to his sh*t.

The kids dont give a fu*k about Keef.

But add Chief Keef, BD, #300, OBlock, Lamron, then it changes.


or nah?
 11-22-2012, 06:55 PM         #30
J@wja_Balla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
i know it sounds stupid, but its kind of chicken and egg, if he wasnt affiliated, we wouldnt be listening to his sh*t.

The kids dont give a fu*k about Keef.

But add Chief Keef, BD, #300, OBlock, Lamron, then it changes.


or nah?
The fact that he's affiliated is precisely the reason I DON'T listen to this kid. I'm in here just to stay up on things and to see what all the hype is about with this kid. I honestly I don't see/hear why dude is being gassed up so much. The fact that our youth is drawn to this kid is enough to make MLK weep. I just don't get the fascination with such negative sh*t. Doesn't do anything but promote more negativity.

The difference between him and say KDot is that one encourages/promotes gang involvement/further destruction of black youth in general (not that blacks are the only youth that matters, just fact) and the other is delivering a tale of past gang affiliation almost autobiographically but not really glorifying it.
 5 years ago '12        #31
styxz 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,368 | Props total: 613 613
 J@wja_Balla said:
MLK
"Dr. King is irelevant and it wos ah dif tyme bac den. He wa'int eatin."

That is the loud, majority voice of the youth and sadly, some of the older folks that were supposed to kick us knowledge.
 5 years ago '05        #32
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 12 12
 44wade said:
i know it sounds stupid, but its kind of chicken and egg, if he wasnt affiliated, we wouldnt be listening to his sh*t.

The kids dont give a fu*k about Keef.

But add Chief Keef, BD, #300, OBlock, Lamron, then it changes.


or nah?
Nah,

because in all actuality i know this rap game is smoke & mirror's, So what do I care if a rapper is affiliated with gang-life or not?

Am I liking his music or him?

I could care less if the dude is a "gangster" or not, if a kat (male or female) makes dope music then THAT's what Im judging.

lmao, I don't know nothing bout no BD, #300, OBlock or none of that, and not interested in that.
 5 years ago '04        #33
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,787 | Props total: 3408 3408
 ImInHerMouth said:


soulja was hip to what 50 was tryna do to
Yea he was and then got named the worst artist in american history all of yah keep screaming loyalty but when an og in the music biz is telling how to get money he's just trying to get a cut......doesnt 50 have mugshots before he got famous for selling crack didnt he get shot multiple times(i dont believe that he did nine times but he did)when he had his first deal if anything all i see is someone who like keff got his first deal and still was in the streets and payed for it whats wrong with helping another young brother avoid that
 5 years ago '07        #34
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
It's cool that 50 is trying to put him on to game but he needs to stop airing sh*t out to the public. Damn n*gga do that sh*t behind closed doors.
 5 years ago '12        #35
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
 J@wja_Balla said:
The fact that he's affiliated is precisely the reason I DON'T listen to this kid. I'm in here just to stay up on things and to see what all the hype is about with this kid. I honestly I don't see/hear why dude is being gassed up so much. The fact that our youth is drawn to this kid is enough to make MLK weep. I just don't get the fascination with such negative sh*t. Doesn't do anything but promote more negativity.

The difference between him and say KDot is that one encourages/promotes gang involvement/further destruction of black youth in general (not that blacks are the only youth that matters, just fact) and the other is delivering a tale of past gang affiliation almost autobiographically but not really glorifying it.
i get that, but the point of my post was sayin, he cant really turn his back on sh*t that got him to where is at a point to make it.

Yeah, Keef def aint on some positive sh*t, but its a reality whats goin on in Chicago right now, and been going on.

 ronin said:
Nah,

because in all actuality i know this rap game is smoke & mirror's, So what do I care if a rapper is affiliated with gang-life or not?

Am I liking his music or him?

I could care less if the dude is a "gangster" or not, if a kat (male or female) makes dope music then THAT's what Im judging.

lmao, I don't know nothing bout no BD, #300, OBlock or none of that, and not interested in that.
Thats you though, Im talking about the masses, the youth, the sheep. sh*t even me to a certain extent, would i have even heard of him, without his affiliations?

The people eat that sh*t up. They hear about the violence in Chicago, and Keef is a dude claiming gangs there, talkin that talk, and people love it.

Just as a comparison, when I first heard how to Rob by 50, I was like cool, funny song, okay.

Then when they said a few months later, dude got shot 9 times, I was like damn, lemme see what he talking about.

Corny of me, maybe, but thats how it is.
 5 years ago '12        #36
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
 majestic75 said:
Just put a cage around the Southside, drop a box of steaks in there once a month, and let nature correct itself.
im not hating, never been to the chi, and dont plan on going. Just going on hearsay

But....

isnt that kind of what they are doing.

just not so blatant.
 5 years ago '06        #37
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 majestic75 said:
Just put a cage around the Southside, drop a box of steaks in there once a month, and let nature correct itself.
this dude sed a box of steaks, i kno ur joking, but if this really happened, u think the govt gonna give em steaks?
 5 years ago '06        #38
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 44wade said:
im not hating, never been to the chi, and dont plan on going. Just going on hearsay

But....

isnt that kind of what they are doing.

just not so blatant.
na, chicago is nice as hell, as long as u stay out the hood, all the fu*ked up sh*t u hear about takes place in like 3 big neighborhoods, but i guess u could say it is like that, in the southside, but thats by choice of the ppl, who wanna a.ssociate with that hood a.ss environment
 5 years ago '06        #39
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
avatar space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 majestic75 said:
Andy Capp Hot Fries?

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #40
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,939 | Props total: 14091 14091
 nightmare said:
na, chicago is nice as hell, as long as u stay out the hood, all the fu*ked up sh*t u hear about takes place in like 3 big neighborhoods, but i guess u could say it is like that, in the southside, but thats by choice of the ppl, who wanna a.ssociate with that hood a.ss environment
nah, i feel you, every city got the bad side of town.

and thats what I mean, sh*t is so localized. Like where I grew up. There is literally stretches of houses down the coast, that are like 20 million and up(A1A in Palm Beach), and about 2-3 miles away from there people getting k!lled, drugs etc.....

fu*kin crazy how sh*t stays on one side.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
120 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
57 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside May 19 - Congratulations Royal Couple: Harry & Meghan
62 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
99 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy