Walmart Black Friday Deals are Live Via Store

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,882 | Props total: 8514 8514
 RedLight said:
So let me get this straight i can go to walmart right now and that WWE game will run for $25 even if the price tag is 59.99?

Is this available anywhere else or just walmart?
I think it's jsut the ones with stickers on them....or am I wrong and I should I go back and get it???
 5 years ago '12        #82
Cubs Draco 141 heat pts141 OP
space
space
$16,300 | Props total: 3978 3978
 MidNiteBlues said:
Just received this text from my cousin "yo n*ggas aint playin at wm b, i seen some dude shoved an old lady out the way for a DS game. Her son givin that n*gga the work now."
I'm glad i don't have to go through that. I know i would have got stabbed for that Fifa.
 5 years ago '04        #83
ronfable 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 83 83
Just chopped max Payne, nfs, Kinect sports and a RCA streaming device for less than 90 thanks boxden
 11-22-2012, 09:07 PM         #84
CAMB75 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got back it wasnt even that packed i copped- MW3, MAx payne 3, Batman, plus a new ps3 remote and that black ops

i went to the walmart that is 10 miles from my crib but its on this small town so there wasnt even a line outside

Last edited by CAMB75; 11-22-2012 at 09:11 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #85
VicDutch 122 heat pts122
space
space
$4,509 | Props total: 1035 1035
maaaan... i just walked in my local walmart, & walked right the fu*k back out.. that just was ridiculous... hopefully i find something good tomorrow.. fu*k that nonsense..
 5 years ago '04        #86
ronfable 
space
space
$685 | Props total: 83 83
On yea I copped two 3 month Xbox live subs
 5 years ago '04        #87
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Got Nba 2k13 for PS3. I was happy as hell and got out quick. I get home open the sealed game and there's no fu*king disc inside?! anybody ever heard of this sh*t? I had to go back and raise hell, nobody was trying to hear that sh*t at the game section. I was walking out pissed and found a well dressed manager and told him what was up. He promised to take care of it Saturday. But damn, I dont even know if I'll get my money back. I wanted the damn game. Check your discs before you leave so this sh*t doesnt happen to you.
 5 years ago '06        #88
Sir Mike 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,477 | Props total: 721 721
HOLY SHT i never seen soooooo many n*ggas in walmart in my life...i skipped the game line twice and got my sht(transformers and spiderman) n*ggas was giving me the kobe death stare but im like "FUK U its every man for himself"
 5 years ago '12        #89
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,923 | Props total: 3892 3892
 VickVega said:
Got Nba 2k13 for PS3. I was happy as hell and got out quick. I get home open the sealed game and there's no fu*king disc inside?! anybody ever heard of this sh*t? I had to go back and raise hell, nobody was trying to hear that sh*t at the game section. I was walking out pissed and found a well dressed manager and told him what was up. He promised to take care of it Saturday. But damn, I dont even know if I'll get my money back. I wanted the damn game. Check your discs before you leave so this sh*t doesnt happen to you.
 5 years ago '09        #90
xslick504 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,842 | Props total: 1631 1631
Just sh*t on Black Friday...... @ home playing my sh*t 30 mins after 8pm

sent my wife out after I got back so she go have fun in that sh*t for everything else....

till Best Buy opens
 5 years ago '11        #91
mcmechmaster 
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 345 345
 VickVega said:
 5 years ago '12        #92
SHADOW 326 heat pts326
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
I see the receipt you sick fuk fifa and 2k
 5 years ago '10        #93
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Someone needs to create an official Black Friday thread so n*ggas can post their pick ups, deals, stories, and fu*kery witnessed.
 5 years ago '09        #94
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
Just made it home, got there at 7pm, sells started at 8pm. Got WWE '13 pretty damn fast, I didn't see if they had any extra, but there was only like 5 copies left in the glass case where they keep their games locked up

Once I got WWE 13 I went with my friend who bought a special edition Spyro the Dragon 4gig Xbox 360 for $150, then we got in line to grab his ticket for the Emerson 32" TV for $149. Waited in line for almost 3 hours 2 f!ghts broke out that I'm aware of and people acted like savages over fu*king pots & pan sets and bed room comforters the struggle is hard in Kentucky and it's not even black Friday yet

Back home now though and about to rip this fu*king attitude era mode up
 5 years ago '09        #95
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,109 | Props total: 1649 1649
my brother just got 2k13 been playing that sh*t for like 4 hours i got 3 3 months pass of xbox live go to walmart and bring a target flyer so that match that 9.99 xbox live instead of paying 12
 5 years ago '04        #96
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
after looking at the case of my nba 2k13 that came without a disc, I realized someone glued the plastic back to the bottom. My guess is an employee carefully opened the bottom of the plastic wrap, slid the game out, took the disk, then pushed the case back in the plastic and sealed it with glue. Cant believe this sh*t. got fifa on amazon though so bf wasnt a total bust.
 5 years ago '09        #97
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,062 | Props total: 1090 1090
 VickVega said:
after looking at the case of my nba 2k13 that came without a disc, I realized someone glued the plastic back to the bottom. My guess is an employee carefully opened the bottom of the plastic wrap, slid the game out, took the disk, then pushed the case back in the plastic and sealed it with glue. Cant believe this sh*t. got fifa on amazon though so bf wasnt a total bust.
Don't believe you lol
 5 years ago '04        #98
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
Im for real, sh*t would be a good hustle, most motherfu*kers wont open that sh*t till Christmas Day.
 5 years ago '04        #99
ImmortalGuru 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,555 | Props total: 659 659
Got my hands on WWE 13, Tekken Tag 2, and Transformers Fall of Cybertron before noon! So glad I beat the lines!

Anyone on PS3 wanna hit me up on Tekken Tag 2, my PSN is ImmortalGuru. Scream at me!
 5 years ago '11        #100
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
So wish I had checked bx earlier
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy