Rick Ross takes a jab at 50 Cent

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #141
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
I know these types of threads...

Hate, d!ckriding, novel, smileys, corny jokes...
So we gonna act like most of this isnt because of certain members tryina derail the thread...
 11-22-2012, 03:42 PM         #142
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
So we gonna act like most of this isnt because of certain members tryina derail the thread...
Your thread was a normal discussions with people talking about the topic until the self-hating negro addressed me and started posting off-topic videos and BOOM your thread is derailed.

swayze said:
You cant be serious man . The only reason im coming back in this thread is because of the props . Nicca you make real knowledgeable black people look bad. You are def the reason most people dont take Pro Black seriously. You have a mental disorder = bi*ch nicca syndrome. Ole sociopath wanna be azz nicca . I'd run circles around you on anything you think you know on the subject of black empowerment/ history. You dont want these intellectual problems lame 24hr internet junkie and im the geek. Nicca get some pusssyyy and stop being one all ya life.

Nicca really think he has some kind of mind power when you ranting like a little lost nicca who campaigning some pseudo scientific Nation of Islam poppycock. If there is white devils , you you niccaz is black devils ..

I dont subscribe to the fallacies of Dr. York but it's fitting for this damn fool.
I got you talking about Pro-Blackness and posting Empowerment vids just like me but you using smiley-faces and words like "Poppycock" so I see I need to train you better...Puppet. LOL.

[video - click to view]

You the corny little white-washed kid that made the self-hating thread about rappers behavior not reflecting their "light-skin" and I called you a self-hating bi*ch and you been hurt every since.

You must be one of them weird negroes that was raised by white folks, that explains why you think lighter skin effects human behavior.

I notice you use the word "nicca" a lot when you get angry like a little wannabee, Ol sensitive house-negro that enters threads and spends their entire time addressing me like a groupie and never once addresses the thread topic or drops anything HipHop related.

Look how easy I have effected your behavior Ol naive guppie posting Dr York vids and talking about "white devils" like you been brainwashed or something.

Be a man and not a bi*ch, stand on your words don't be a cowardly pus*y that has to hide his identity because he's ashamed of who he is.

Learn how to be authentic and not anonymous and maybe you words might have the power to effect other people's behavior like my words effect yours.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-22-2012 at 03:49 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #143
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,054 | Props total: 17294 17294
Grafted really loves puppies
 11-22-2012, 06:36 PM         #144
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fif is just embarrassing now
 5 years ago '04        #145
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,475 | Props total: 6058 6058
 305Lars said:
thats ya girl in the AV
 11-22-2012, 08:02 PM         #146
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too many contradicting a.ss hypocrites involved with this hip hop section sh*t. Yall n*ggas pathetic. Probably was too busy typing up on boxden instead of enjoying thanksgiving with yo family.

All that this comes down too is n*ggas that like jeezy, gibbs, and 50 cent mad at anybody that fu*k with Ross music. But claim n*ggas making friends when yall the same cornballs that be Private messaging each other.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-22-2012 at 08:19 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #147
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Graftedgenes said:
Your thread was a normal discussions with people talking about the topic until the self-hating negro addressed me and started posting off-topic videos and BOOM your thread is derailed.

I got you talking about Pro-Blackness and posting Empowerment vids just like me but you using smiley-faces and words like "Poppycock" so I see I need to train you better...Puppet. LOL.

You the corny little white-washed kid that made the self-hating thread about rappers behavior not reflecting their "light-skin" and I called you a self-hating bi*ch and you been hurt every since.

You must be one of them weird negroes that was raised by white folks, that explains why you think lighter skin effects human behavior.

I notice you use the word "nicca" a lot when you get angry like a little wannabee, Ol sensitive house-negro that enters threads and spends their entire time addressing me like a groupie and never once addresses the thread topic or drops anything HipHop related.

Look how easy I have effected your behavior Ol naive guppie posting Dr York vids and talking about "white devils" like you been brainwashed or something.

Be a man and not a bi*ch, stand on your words don't be a cowardly pus*y that has to hide his identity because he's ashamed of who he is.

Learn how to be authentic and not anonymous and maybe you words might have the power to effect other people's behavior like my words effect yours.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #148
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,309 | Props total: 4583 4583
Ross is a bi*ch and so is fif

I'll never ride for a n*gga that let ja swing on him
 5 years ago '07        #149
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,560 | Props total: 307 307
 Dee352 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #150
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 cheguevara said:
fif is just embarrassing now

[pic - click to view]

that hairline in ya avi needs work... now thats what you call embarrassing
 5 years ago '12        #151
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy