Rick Ross takes a jab at 50 Cent

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
avatar space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
this n*gga is still typing bullsh*t
 11-22-2012, 12:00 PM         #122
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
grafted is worse than all 50 stans put together.
 Athavan 789 said:
I was suprised aswell, thought grafted would still be spewing bullsh*t but he isn't.

 Athavan 789 said:
u admitted to waiting between responses to not seem pathetic and desperate.
This clown probs notes down ppls responses to his comments so he can prepare a comeback to write up a few hours later.
Well yeah I actually logged off and did other things while you stayed up all night in your UK hut and refreshed the page typing the word "Grafted" in multiple posts while I was cleaning some collard greens and setting up tables for the Fam.


Do whites in the UK celebrate Thanksgiving?


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-22-2012 at 12:04 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #123
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Graftedgenes said:
You know we can't hold back verbally when the truth is spoken.

The Lurkers watch the vids and learn, we can build off any topic of discussion no matter were they try to direct it.

When the G-Unit freaks start posting Superman vids just start posting Black Superman vids, when they get sensitive and address you instead of addressing the topic just hold a mirror up to their face and let them know you have controll over their minds and actions.



You respond and react like a little puppet and when I instruct you to stop using smiley faces you follow my instructions like a good little bi*ch.


I can say the same thing 20 different times and you will read the same thing I say 20 different times because you are a brainwashed fool posting corny Superman & Last Dragon videos like some sad little corny idiot begging for laughs.


You are like a weird comical reverse-groupie that can tell everybody what goes on in every Ross thread but can never explain why you are in all those threads with multiple posts and dropping off-topic videos and addressing grown-ups with your feelings and emotions.





The sad thing is that I dropped a post about Lodi Mack & Yayo and made you respond with a Superman video instead of addressing the thread topic or my post.....if you ever got the courage to share your real identity with the world we would laugh your corny a.ss back into whatever hole you crawled out of.
i read none of this watertankass n*gga's comments... Go drown urself lameass n*gga


Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 11-22-2012 at 12:07 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #124
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
Well yeah I actually logged off and did other things while you stayed up all night in your UK hut and refreshed the page typing the word "Grafted" in multiple posts while I was cleaning some collard greens and setting up tables for the Fam.


Do whites in the UK celebrate Thanksgiving?
take a look at the time I posted those comments retard. How about we compare the amount of words we have contributed to this thread to see who has more of a life outside of the internet? You take this sh*t way too seriously wannabe cracka.
 11-22-2012, 12:08 PM         #125
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
i read nono of this watertankass n*gga's comments... Go drown urself lameass n*gga
^^^^this is how you train them.


Even the ones that don't read the comments are still forced to react to the comments.


I swear, this is more fun than the Sims on IPhone, personal puppets.
 11-22-2012, 12:16 PM         #126
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresco said:
This is fun to you n*gga? You get off on this?
Some is fun but dudes like you creep me out, you are waaaay to gay and waaaay too weird, jokes are cool but you have the word "Grafted" in your Sig and you took a pic with the word "Grafted" next to your face, that's too extreme.


 Athavan 789 said:
take a look at the time I posted those comments retard. How about we compare the amount of words we have contributed to this thread to see who has more of a life outside of the internet? You take this sh*t way too seriously wannabe cracka.
Time? Im on U.S. time, you over there in the Caucusus mountains obsessed with
Afrikan-American culture.


Life outside of the Internet? LOL, you Catfish you have no name, no face, no brand, no identity, no nothing to show you have a life outside of Boxden, drop some links Euro-boy...oh you can't.
 5 years ago '12        #127
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Fresco said:
This n*gga thinks he's a puppet master/magician
that n*gga cant find any pus*y on the earth now he have to find humour in sh*t thats not even that funny, that n*gga never even had a 1nyt stand coz he stalk bi*ches after buying 1 drink... When people started calling Ross a pus*y this n*gga got the wrong idea n fell in love
 5 years ago '10        #128
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Graftedgenes said:
Some is fun but dudes like you creep me out, you are waaaay to gay and waaaay too weird, jokes are cool but you have the word "Grafted" in your Sig and you took a pic with the word "Grafted" next to your face, that's too extreme.




Time? Im on U.S. time, you over there in the Caucusus mountains obsessed with
Afrikan-American culture.


Life outside of the Internet? LOL, you Catfish you have no name, no face, no brand, no identity, no nothing to show you have a life outside of Boxden, drop some links Euro-boy...oh you can't.

[pic - click to view]

Take a vacation, come up with some new comments then come back to boxden & show us what u got....
 5 years ago '10        #129
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Pleasure Boy said:
that n*gga cant find any pus*y on the earth now he have to find humour in sh*t thats not even that funny, that n*gga never even had a 1nyt stand coz he stalk bi*ches after buying 1 drink... When people started calling Ross a pus*y this n*gga got the wrong idea n fell in love
 11-22-2012, 12:31 PM         #130
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay I'm out, these G-Unit freaks just dropped over 10 smiley-heads in 5 back-to-back posts.


....you wanna know why the G-Unit brand crumbled then just look at the fans they attract and ask yourself if you want to be a.ssociated with them.


Drink responsibly tonight people.
 5 years ago '12        #131
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Fresco said:
He needs a ghost writer, he's all out of material
Grafted, 44 Wade and Walkerboy are "friends"... What n*gga u knw gone make friends on the internet... The police got these n*ggas unifying and falling in love on the internet... Fucck a Ross fan from the bottom of my heart and fucck everyone that became friends on this website
 11-22-2012, 12:48 PM         #132
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grafted if i was u bra i wldnt even entertain these n*ggas nomo. Same arguments, real life lames start callin n*ggas lame through internet, they hate Rozay but contribute to 10 pages of any thread thats Ross related. When i start peeping out sh*t like that, these n*ggas aint even worth giving an argument or debate to. These n*ggas belong on the MTV show called "catfish"
 5 years ago '12        #133
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Walkerboy86 said:
Grafted if i was u bra i wldnt even entertain these n*ggas nomo. Same arguments, real life lames start callin n*ggas lame through internet, they hate Rozay but contribute to 10 pages of any thread thats Ross related. When i start peeping out sh*t like that, these n*ggas aint even worth giving an argument or debate to. These n*ggas belong on the MTV show called "catfish"
its not even about Ross anymore... Its about n*ggas that look for attention like u Mr Thugnificent... U and ur "friends" take this sh*t way too serious
 11-22-2012, 01:04 PM         #134
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats serious ab this sh*t tp me?

The same characters in every damn Ross thread saying the same sh*t. I dont need to go 10 pages with u to know u anti- ross bra, i get it, u dont like the n*gga so why u keep making it a mission to inform us Ross fans how much u hate the n*gga? Yall n*ggas aint tired of typing out the same thing over and over ab a RAPPER bra?

Seem like to me i can control and get a reaction out of YOU by just saying some "lame" sh*t like "Another Ross thread doing numbers". The sh*t yall n*ggas be saying just come off too corny and rehearsed. Wherever yall from, i know for a fact yall n*ggas is nobodies.


Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-22-2012 at 01:06 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #135
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Walkerboy86 said:
Whats serious ab this sh*t tp me?

The same characters in every damn Ross thread saying the same sh*t. I dont need to go 10 pages with u to know u anti- ross bra, i get it, u dont like the n*gga so why u keep making it a mission to inform us Ross fans how much u hate the n*gga? Yall n*ggas aint tired of typing out the same thing over and over ab a RAPPER bra?

Seem like to me i can control and get a reaction out of YOU by just saying some "lame" sh*t like "Another Ross thread doing numbers". The sh*t yall n*ggas be saying just come off too corny and rehearsed. Wherever yall from, i know for a fact yall n*ggas is nobodies.
am i the only 1 sensing emotion in this post?... I got this n*gga mad as fucck... I wanna dedicate this to all the G-Unit Geeks that been fucckin wit these lameass n*ggas emotion in every Ross thread, the internet got these n*ggas catching feelings left n right
 5 years ago '10        #136
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #137
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
avatar space
space
$21,007 | Props total: 17163 17163
Pleasure Boy with them Ethers
 11-22-2012, 03:20 PM         #138
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Posted by: Athavan

Last post: k!lla

 5 years ago '10        #139
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
Posted by: Athavan

Last post: k!lla

What u tryina say?
 11-22-2012, 03:29 PM         #140
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
What u tryina say?
I know these types of threads...

Hate, d!ckriding, novel, smileys, corny jokes...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy