Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 mixedwun said:

dudes still listening to 50??? and acting like he's hotter in the streets than Ross

No offense but in real life the only people I know that still listen to 50 are white dudes who wear jorts
^^^^^
 5 years ago '05        #102
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
Where's Gunplay's chain at officer Ross??? That's some fu*k sh*t, mmg is full of pussies.
 5 years ago '04        #103
GLADHEATER 
space
space
$719 | Props total: 58 58
thats what them GDS GOING TO TELL HIS FAT fu*kING a.ss!!! pus*y a.ss n*gga!!
 5 years ago '11        #104
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
y'all n*ggas thirst level goes way up every time y'all see rozay's name, LOL
 11-22-2012, 09:38 AM         #105
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
And the internet thugging continues

I replied to your comment and your taking that as stalking... And im curious, exactly what are you gonna do to me if i dont stop... The chances of me and you meeting are like -1000/1000000... Stop being a bi*ch, you and Grafted take offence to every negative comment about the police and the funny part is yall still wanna act tough about it... Stop the internet thuggin bruh, and why do my "user" name bother you so much? Are you scared imma internet r*pe you or some sh*t... Calm down n*gga i dont do boys
Ill be mad surprised if u not that lil gay n*gga Fresco cuz both yall n*ggas strange as hell. I keep finding myself goin n back n forth with a weird a.ss n*gga claimin that im getting offended ab any negative comments ab Ross lol but the only person doin that is u.

"Another Ross thread doin numbers" is all i have to say to get yo blood pressure pumpin.

Last edited by Walkerboy86; 11-22-2012 at 09:40 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #106
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Walkerboy86 said:
Ill be mad surprised if u not that lil gay n*gga Fresco cuz both yall n*ggas strange as hell. I keep finding myself goin n back n forth with a weird a.ss n*gga claimin that im getting offended ab any negative comments ab Ross lol but the only person doin that is u.

"Another Ross thread doin numbers" is all i have to say to get yo blood pressure pumpin.
if u take what i said as getting mad thn u an idiot, btw dont try that reverse bullsh*t, i made a simple reply to what u said n u went Thugnificent on me, u keep trying to proof hw tough u r while i keep reminding u i dnt giva fucck
 5 years ago '08        #107
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,799 | Props total: 12452 12452
Dudes name is pleasure boy
 5 years ago '12        #108
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,104 | Props total: 11342 11342
these dudes cant even see how lame they are.

Happy Thanksgiving though.
 11-22-2012, 10:21 AM         #109
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga beat his wife's a.ss in front of his child....and all the n*ggas want to hang out with him. wow.
 11-22-2012, 10:22 AM         #110
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
if u take what i said as getting mad thn u an idiot, btw dont try that reverse bullsh*t, i made a simple reply to what u said n u went Thugnificent on me, u keep trying to proof hw tough u r while i keep reminding u i dnt giva fucck
The only n*gga that gets offended ab another person sayin Ross threads do numbers is u, idc hw much u deny it. If u cant accept the fact then stop contributing to the sh*t bra. Let my nuts go- Too Short
 11-22-2012, 10:28 AM         #111
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
u a lame

is that supposed to be impressive?
Yall n*ggas on here with this name callin really be thinkn that sh*t holds weight lol.
 5 years ago '10        #112
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
child molesters>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50 stans

aids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>50 stans

mark sanchez's quarterback rating>>>>>>>>>>50 stans

death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ha ving to hear 50's music
grafted is worse than all 50 stans put together.
 5 years ago '12        #113
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Walkerboy86 said:
The only n*gga that gets offended ab another person sayin Ross threads do numbers is u, idc hw much u deny it. If u cant accept the fact then stop contributing to the sh*t bra. Let my nuts go- Too Short
Ok bruh... U win... Im mad
 5 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 Fresco said:
The fck?! this sh*t is still going on?
I was suprised aswell, thought grafted would still be spewing bullsh*t but he isn't.
 5 years ago '09        #115
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 Graftedgenes said:
We can work together little UK boy, I'm happy you embrace Afrikan-American culture and you do a great job of promoting 50-Cent but if you keep reading the same posts over and over again you been brainwashed.

Y'all got 55 different alias-accounts and none of them have an actual identity?

...that's a bad look for Fiddys fan base, y'all must all be nerdy white teens scared of your own identity.

I was joking with one of the brothers on here about how the Grafted-Groupies are the easiest to manipulate because these the type of white folks still on the G-Unit bandwagon in 2012 so you know they ashamed of themselves and gotta hide on forums with the rest of their kind.

We like to tease em'.
LMAO y'all here the one guy who just said "yep","thats right", "there it is" constantly throughout the whole speech ctfu
 5 years ago '10        #116
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
clever
 11-22-2012, 11:22 AM         #117
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jet Jagu4r said:
LMAO y'all here the one guy who just said "yep","thats right", "there it is" constantly throughout the whole speech ctfu
You know we can't hold back verbally when the truth is spoken.

The Lurkers watch the vids and learn, we can build off any topic of discussion no matter were they try to direct it.

When the G-Unit freaks start posting Superman vids just start posting Black Superman vids, when they get sensitive and address you instead of addressing the topic just hold a mirror up to their face and let them know you have controll over their minds and actions.

swayze said:
Everything you are saying is extremely stupid . I now see why you are a clown and ultimately viewed as a fool. Beyond saying the same things and looking like a idiot posting youtube vids what are you doing? Thats rights doing the same things you're trying to act like others are doing to you. Nicca most of this sh*t funny and sad at the same time. You are a side show . Im sure it's common knowledge by now that it will get comical when a Ross threads comes up. Not only because Ross is a corny nicca ,but his groupie fan is just as lame as he is.

Dude you in each thread reading every comment seeing who laughs or say something at you or about something some one else may have said. The delusional and contradictions in your post are massive .Its like we are talking about you and you are talking about your self at the same time but worse..

You respond and react like a little puppet and when I instruct you to stop using smiley faces you follow my instructions like a good little bi*ch.

I can say the same thing 20 different times and you will read the same thing I say 20 different times because you are a brainwashed fool posting corny Superman & Last Dragon videos like some sad little corny idiot begging for laughs.

You are like a weird comical reverse-groupie that can tell everybody what goes on in every Ross thread but can never explain why you are in all those threads with multiple posts and dropping off-topic videos and addressing grown-ups with your feelings and emotions.

[video - click to view]

The sad thing is that I dropped a post about Lodi Mack & Yayo and made you respond with a Superman video instead of addressing the thread topic or my post.....if you ever got the courage to share your real identity with the world we would laugh your corny a.ss back into whatever hole you crawled out of.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-22-2012 at 11:34 AM..
 11-22-2012, 11:29 AM         #118
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They need to do a "Catfish" episode on some of yall weird a.ss boxden n*ggas.

MTV's "Catfish" Casting: Secret Internet Identities

[video - click to view]

11-22-2012, 11:46 AM         #119
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Walkerboy86 said:
They need to do a "Catfish" episode on some of yall weird a.ss boxden n*ggas.

MTV's "Catfish" Casting: Secret Internet Identities
What's good family, heard you was with Spiff last week, the most underrated A&R in the game, I'm tring to get your boy Apex to send me some exclusives I can spin this weekend.

That Catfish movie is some real sh*t, them weird freaks hiding behind them avatars is hiding for some real reasons, whenever they get exposed it be wild because they all got deformities.

swayze said:
Shut yo corny homo s3xual unimportant a.ss up. Ole extra special azz nicca.
LOL, this corny LiL bi*ch responded within 3 minutes, at least wait 10 hours between responses like I did ya geek.

...LMAO how he intentionally put them smiley-heads in his post after I mentioned him not doing it.

fu*king puppet, go make another Ross thread or a thread about rappers being too
"light-skinned" to act foolish you self-hating half-breed.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-22-2012 at 11:56 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #120
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
LOL, this corny LiL bi*ch responded within 3 minutes, at least wait 10 hours between responses like I did ya geek.

...LMAO how he intentionally put them smiley-heads in his post after I mentioned him not doing it.

fu*king puppet, go make another Ross thread or a thread about rappers being too
"light-skinned" to act foolish you self-hating half-breed.
u admitted to waiting between responses to not seem pathetic and desperate.
This clown probs notes down ppls responses to his comments so he can prepare a comeback to write up a few hours later.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now