Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,047 | Props total: 11248 11248
 >Bmore-Ryda< said:
idgaf how many baby mommas of rickys he fu*ks at the end of the day alot of us know what it is to not give 2 sh*ts about your bm (not your kid) but ever since that beef who's been the chart topper ? who has put together a well rounded crew while the others is depleting ? Ricky won the war if you think he lost the battle !
fu*k outta here man.

50 bought his BM a fur coat B. A fu*king fur coat.

And 50 dressed up as pimpin curly
 5 years ago '12        #82
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
LOL why hasnt he come out and tweeted what them GD's been sayin bout him? This is why rick ross needs his azz checked. but let a n*gga bring up dirt on ross and he wanna use literature-like phrases like "these, these, INCOMPETENT flawed niccas are funny, i dont tweet beefs, i make moves, but these monkeys are too FRIVOLOUS to make moves upon.... I sleep amongst kings; they are peasants in midst of other peasants".
 5 years ago '12        #83
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5695 5695
 mixedwun said:

dudes still listening to 50??? and acting like he's hotter in the streets than Ross

No offense but in real life the only people I know that still listen to 50 are white dudes who wear jorts
this has NOTHING to do with music, if ross and his crew are so STREET, why arent they getting at the GD's? why do we see no tweets addressing it? you really think cuz ross is hotter than 50 that he would stand a chance in the street against him? oh, and 50 sold more in one album than ross has in all 5 put together as well as....f*ck it, get rich or die trying has sold more than EVERYTHING WITH MMG IMPRINT and wale's first album! 50 got at rick ross of the strength of himself...not FROM feeding off of a RETWEET!
 5 years ago '05        #84
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,142 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Graftedgenes said:
I never understood how rappers who are on top of the game tease the irrelevant rappers.

How do you address Lodi Mack murders, and Yayo house shootings?

When your baby-mother accuses you of arson and attempted-murder of her and your child how exactly do you address it?

You Dont You Keep it in the Street Where it Belongs Its STREET BUSINESS

But Umm.....50 Cent got WAY MORE MONEY Than Ross....and He still has Gunplay's Chain

THEY NEED HANDLE THAT CUZ THAT OTHER sh*t AINT GOT sh*t TO DO WITH THEM
 11-21-2012, 10:38 PM         #85
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 W24x55 said:
Ross is such a cornball lol
This..........I hated listening to this n*ggas disses towards 50 cause he kept saying Munkee.......like it was the business..........
 5 years ago '05        #86
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9

Really Rawse??? Really???
 5 years ago '09        #87
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,109 | Props total: 1649 1649
once again yall take this sh*t so serious i guess 90% of boxden have no father figures in there life and depend on rick ross and 50
 5 years ago '09        #88
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

RAWSE!!!!!!
 5 years ago '07        #89
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
first off rick ross would never say that to 50s face and second 50 is worth 90 times more then ross. close thread.
 5 years ago '12        #90
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
Hold my money fucck boy

[video - click to view]

Hold my money fucck boy

[pic - click to view]

Hold my money fucck boy

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Hold my money fucck boy

[pic - click to view]

Hold my money fucck boy

[pic - click to view]

Point... They both supported each other... Ross is a bi*ch that cant f!ght his own battles especially when it comes to 50... This n*gga fear Fif with all his heart and wanna be him at the same time, how you gone support a n*gga that did this...

[pic - click to view]

...and take sides in sh*t thats none of your business, if you think this is cool than you a bi*ch jus like Ross, address everything except for the sh*t that matter
 11-22-2012, 12:25 AM         #91
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus. Who this bi*ch?
 11-22-2012, 12:28 AM         #92
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Once again, a Ross thread doin numbers.
 5 years ago '12        #93
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Once again, a Ross thread doin numbers.
And once again that numbers aint got sh*t to do with his album sales
 5 years ago '05        #94
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
50 lost, ross gonna get boss'd up by them gd's. both lost.
 5 years ago '04        #95
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,182 | Props total: 3731 3731
I don't wish Ross ill but the more I read about him and hear stories about the guy, the more I feel like we're witnessing the next dead rapper. Like someone higher up is plotting this sh*t and is gonna use all his little beefs as an excuse to off him...
 11-22-2012, 12:58 AM         #96
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pleasure Boy said:
And once again that numbers aint got sh*t to do with his album sales
Bra ima need for u to stop quotin/stalkn me in these threads n*gga. Real sh*t im tired of seeing that gay a.ss looking name responding to my comments. Whenever i say some sh*t just let it be. Yo name on here annoying the fu*k out of me bra. Preciate it
 5 years ago '05        #97
TitoDaMayne 
space
space
$680 | Props total: 2 2
 biscuit said:
I don't wish Ross ill but the more I read about him and hear stories about the guy, the more I feel like we're witnessing the next dead rapper. Like someone higher up is plotting this sh*t and is gonna use all his little beefs as an excuse to off him...
wouldnt doubt it, false claiming peoples hood is big no no after ross dies hes gonna sell more records. probably record companies pushing him to false claiming hoods, and setting him up later on
 11-22-2012, 03:27 AM         #98
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross shouldnt take it there cuz 50 has like 10 times his money
 5 years ago '12        #99
space
space
 Walkerboy86 said:
Bra ima need for u to stop quotin/stalkn me in these threads n*gga. Real sh*t im tired of seeing that gay a.ss looking name responding to my comments. Whenever i say some sh*t just let it be. Yo name on here annoying the fu*k out of me bra. Preciate it
And the internet thugging continues

I replied to your comment and your taking that as stalking... And im curious, exactly what are you gonna do to me if i dont stop... The chances of me and you meeting are like -1000/1000000... Stop being a bi*ch, you and Grafted take offence to every negative comment about the police and the funny part is yall still wanna act tough about it... Stop the internet thuggin bruh, and why do my "user" name bother you so much? Are you scared imma internet r*pe you or some sh*t... Calm down n*gga i dont do boys
 5 years ago '11        #100
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Dee352 said:

[pic - click to view]

This gif always gets me
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy