Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,665 | Props total: 40937 40937
 Athavan 789 said:
Minor diss, he will do sh*t like this but wont address gunplay getting thrown around like a ragdoll and getting his chain snatched.
Why address gunplay sh*t when gunplay a grown a.ss man.
 5 years ago '12        #62
dingbat 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 4 4
My only reaction to everything GraftedGenes has to say has been this:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #63
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
Ross never on the forbes

5 years ago '06        #64
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 KingP1n said:
Meanwhile . . .

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #65
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271

[video - click to view]

"when 50 cent have beef he know how to bring it to n*ggaz"

"when ricky ross got beef im on the interet talking all day"

5 years ago '10        #66
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 GameTheory said:
money means what?
everything to ross n*gga
 11-21-2012, 07:03 PM         #67
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 swayze said:
Why would i want to follow you on twitter ?... Im not admitting anything other than you were like the 3rd poster in this thread. Theres a high chance that a lot of people will see your comment. Beside every Ross thread it does not matter if its 10 pgs long. Somebody is clowning you my dude. This has went on long enough.. . Your response is kinda delusional. Hell who am i kidding it is delusional if you think im coming in threads to read your post. Its just a reoccurring thing in these Ross/ fif threads. Its kinda pathetic man to stan this hard for another man tbh. Just stop it my dude it's not a good look at all . You aight with me but that video is as i dont believe in Yacub Grafted genes theory to begin with.Nor that the the black man is a god. In fact i think its the problem and the transgressions we are now paying for because our ancestors exalted themselves to be GODS and worshiped.

Black Chess !
I will see your video and raise you 2 videos, website and a book.

If you follow my posts then follow my Twitter also.

You can't explain why you are in every Ross thread seeking my attention and reacting to my responses, you simply react to my actions.

I think its utterly pathetic that you have become a Grafted-Groupie to the extent that you admit you follow my every post in every thread and literally read all of my responses like a robot and react to them. That video had nothing to do with genetics square.

But I see I have you talking about Yacub and GraftecGenes but you behave like a little white girl with all the extra smiley-faces and Black-heads, learn how to be a man and not some corny little follower who communicates with other people using Gif's & Smileys....be a man stop acting like a corny white boy.

I noticed a lot of you societal rejects and socially awkward dudes flock to these forums because this is the only place online were you can hide behind the face of another man and try to communicate with real people.

mixedwun said:

dudes still listening to 50??? and acting like he's hotter in the streets than Ross

No offense but in real life the only people I know that still listen to 50 are white dudes who wear jorts
Yeah and Black dudes who want to be white....if you tease them effectively they will respond with homos3xuality & pedophilia like the videos I posted.

The only letdown to manipulating them is that they are unknown & anonymous, if they were real people with actual identities I'd be proud of the effectiveness in the manipulation

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-21-2012 at 08:07 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #68
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,501 | Props total: 909 909
 Athavan 789 said:
so wat ur tryina say is ppl should only listen to an artist because they r hot but not because they enjoy their music?
Not at all my dude. Listen to whomever you enjoy. at still enjoying 50 in 2012 though.
 5 years ago '04        #69
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19914 19914
I dont understand this sh*t... Floyd saying 50 a bi*ch and to hold his money like Fif doesn't have the same kind of money.... Floyd is a bird.

I'm not even speaking on Ross. Anyone who takes anything he says serious needs to be beaten into a coma.
 5 years ago '05        #70
brooklyn2philly 46 heat pts46
space
space
$1,016 | Props total: 1667 1667
This n*gga is in no position at aaalllll to try to talk sh*t!! He's a poser for 1, he's not even seeing half of wut 50's worth, and he got the GD's on his a.ss for frauding once again!!!....he's gonna keep on making enemys until he gets exposed forreal and it'll b a wrap afta. I wont b suprised if a stripper expose this hoe a.ss n*gga....
 5 years ago '12        #71
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
space
$23,461 | Props total: 12827 12827
 305Lars said:
who is that in ya avy bro?
 5 years ago '06        #72
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,912 | Props total: 25854 25854
Lmao n*ggas is stupid b.
 5 years ago '12        #73
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Dee352 said:
Grafted is boxden's only Ross stan
fixed

he can be that and number one at the same time
 5 years ago '12        #74
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,156 | Props total: 11438 11438
50 is just using this for publicity.

He made 177,000 in 9 minutes.
 11-21-2012, 08:15 PM         #75
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Boo The Fool said:
fixed

he can be that and number one at the same time
Many whites get frustrated and many of my groupies get frustrated because I put a mirror in their faces.

My original comment was directed at 5o-cent and I never mentioned Ross but the power of my words effected you and made you react/respond to me like my words effected you personally.

What would people say about you if they could see your face, hear your voice and attactch an identity to your words?

That's the cruelty I bring to this, the harsh truth that hurts.
 5 years ago '04        #76
WBD 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 4 4
 Graftedgenes said:
Many whites get frustrated and many of my groupies get frustrated because I put a mirror in their faces.

My original comment was directed at 5o-cent and I never mentioned Ross but the power of my words effected you and made you react/respond to me like my words effected you personally.

What would people say about you if they could see your face, hear your voice and attactch an identity to your words?

you are one weird person.
 5 years ago '11        #77
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Wow he's proud of this when fif went around with his bm and kid. Man where is the bugs bunny gif yell™
 5 years ago '12        #78
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
 Graftedgenes said:

This n*gga is mentally challenged
 11-21-2012, 09:06 PM         #79
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
 Dee352 said:
@these post in this thread

and Grafted's bi*ch a.ss still talking about the same sh*t
 Dee352 said:
This old a.ss n*gga Grafted is ride or die for Ross
 Dee352 said:
Rick ross should not worry Grafted will protect him
 Dee352 said:
Grafted is boxden's #1 Ross stan
 Dee352 said:

I didn't drop that post to force you to read & respond, I just dropped it to as a subliminal to see how many people it would irritate.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-21-2012 at 09:12 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #80
>Bmore-Ryda< 
space
space
space
$1,544 | Props total: 0 0
idgaf how many baby mommas of rickys he fu*ks at the end of the day alot of us know what it is to not give 2 sh*ts about your bm (not your kid) but ever since that beef who's been the chart topper ? who has put together a well rounded crew while the others is depleting ? Ricky won the war if you think he lost the battle !
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy