Rick Ross takes a jab at 50 Cent

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-21-2012, 02:45 PM         #21
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
Change the record old man, you say the same sh*t over and over again. Ur starting to bore me.
We can work together little UK boy, I'm happy you embrace Afrikan-American culture and you do a great job of promoting 50-Cent but if you keep reading the same posts over and over again you been brainwashed.

Y'all got 55 different alias-accounts and none of them have an actual identity?

...that's a bad look for Fiddys fan base, y'all must all be nerdy white teens scared of your own identity.

Dee352 said:
@these post in this thread

and Grafted's bi*ch a.ss still talking about the same sh*t
 Dee352 said:
This old a.ss n*gga Grafted is ride or die for Ross
 Dee352 said:
Rick ross should not worry Grafted will protect him
 Dee352 said:
Grafted is boxden's #1 Ross stan

[video - click to view]

I was joking with one of the brothers on here about how the Grafted-Groupies are the easiest to manipulate because these the type of white folks still on the G-Unit bandwagon in 2012 so you know they ashamed of themselves and gotta hide on forums with the rest of their kind.

We like to tease em'.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-21-2012 at 03:24 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #22
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,521 | Props total: 10852 10852
 305Lars said:
whos that in your avy. looks just like my chick cookin me breakfast but she dont got an arm tat
 5 years ago '10        #23
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 NO RELIGION said:
why do you keep saying his chain got snatched but we ain't seen no YouTube,wshh or pics of the chain floating around? (this is only if you're talking about Ross getting his chain snatched)
im talking about gunplays chain, theres a video of 50 bowling whilst wearing it.
 5 years ago '12        #24
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 Graftedgenes said:
We can work together little UK boy, I'm happy you embrace Afrikan-American culture and you do a great job of promoting 50-Cent but if you keep reading the same posts over and over again you been brainwashed.

...that's a bad look for Fiddys fan base, y'all must all be nerdy white teens scared of your own identity.

I was joking with one of the brothers about how the Grafted-Groupies are the easiest to manipulate because these the type of white folks still on the G-Unit bandwagon in 2012 so you know they ashamed of themselves and gotta hide on forums with the rest of their kind.

We like to tease em'.

This n*gga says the same sh*t over and over
 5 years ago '10        #25
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

and how exactly did u come to the conclusion that all the 50 fans on here r "nerdy white teens"?
 5 years ago '10        #26
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 Fresco said:
Him and his "brothers" sit around talking about what goes on in Boxden?
 11-21-2012, 02:56 PM         #27
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Dope!

That's exactly what the science behind having grafted recessive genes is all about!

It's not a name, it's a metaphor and science about who is dominate-original and who's grafted-recessive.

I been trying to get more people hip to NGE 120 and this is a great way to do it.

Fresco said:
Good god almighty, this clown n*gga stays on repeat.
You should be leader of the Boxden 50-Cent wiggers.

You ain't an Afrikan-American, you been banned for being a weirdo and you make gay threads with dudes dressed as Peter Pan and drop pics of nekkid white men in fishtanks.

You are the poster-boy for the Fiddy fan-club.....you even took a pic next to a drawing of my screen-name and uploaded it to Boxden.

I'm not a cruel torturer of geeks like you, I just think Godfather 50 has the easiest fans to torture and unlike other fans you fall for the okie-doke erry-time.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-21-2012 at 03:22 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #28
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,025 | Props total: 17220 17220

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #29
space
space
 ALLEEK said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #30
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 ALLEEK said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

11-21-2012, 03:10 PM         #31
cheenz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ALLEEK said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #32
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 ALLEEK said:

[pic - click to view]

11-21-2012, 03:15 PM         #33
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Athavan 789 said:
and how exactly did u come to the conclusion that all the 50 fans on here r "nerdy white teens"?

[video - click to view]

Not a single one of you have an actual identity.

Some of you call him "Godfather" and make gay remarks about his body.... that's white.

The brothers on here have discussions like Men, the 50 fans insert 999 smiley-face heads into discussions like little girls, that's nerdy.

You type the word "Grafted" like it's a teen crush while adult heteros3xuals refuse to repeatedly name-drop another poster, that's for teens

You read my posts over and over again while the adults will simply ignore them or refuse to respond to them and you admit it, you gotta be a nerdy white teenager.

Nerdy white teens are easy to manipulate, I don't have to make a single Ross thread or put anything Ross related in my profile and I can still force them through manipulation to make Ross threads, name-drop Ross and behave/react just off a few words I type that they read on their computer screen.

It's like having a bunch of puppets that react to my actions, I made one of them take a pic next to my screen-name, I made another one create an account with over 100+ posts dedicated to my words he read.

Twitter is the most fun of course but Boxden is like a comedy video-game playing with people's heads.

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 11-21-2012 at 03:27 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #34
space
space
Grafted still thinks he's a magician with some Godly powers..

Do you get alerts on your phone when somebody mentions the word "Grafted"?
 5 years ago '12        #35
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

Some of you call him "Godfather" and make gay remarks about his body.... that's white.

The brothers on here have discussions like Men, the 50 fans insert 999 smiley-face heads into discussions like little girls, that's nerdy.

You type the word "Grafted" like it's a teen crush while adult heteros3xuals refuse to repeatedly name-drop another poster, that's for teens

You read my posts over and over again while the adults will simply ignore them or refuse to respond to them and you admit it, you gotta be a nerdy white teenager.

Nerdy white teens are easy to manipulate, I don't have to make a single Ross thread or put anything Ross related in my profile and I can still force them through manipulation to make Ross threads, name-drop Ross and behave/react just off a few words I type that they read on their computer screen.

It's like having a bunch of puppets that react to my actions, I made one of them take a pic next to my screen-name, I made another one create an account with over 100+ posts dedicated to my words he read.

Twitter is the most fun of course but Boxden is like a comedy video-game playing with people's heads.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #36
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #37
space
space
To my 20 word comment grafted wrote 214 words....
I clearly have more power of you old man then u do over us "puppet".
 5 years ago '12        #38
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,120 | Props total: 15686 15686
 swayze said:
I swear man everytime i see a post from you and certainly in a fif / Ross thread all i hear is..

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #39
space
space
I'ma join the Grafted Cult I want bi*ches to scream "ALLEEK"
 5 years ago '11        #40
epik93 
space
space
$464 | Props total: 162 162
lol 50 winning.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago