Thanksgiving Day Game: (9-1) Houston Texans at Detroit Lions (4-6) 12:30 PM ET

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #581
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
t*ts mcgee in the house
 5 years ago '05        #582
Doomque 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,195 | Props total: 375 375
I'll take the win but damn if it wasn't ugly as sh*t two weeks in a row. Our secondary is suspect. Our secondary just waits to see if the front 7 get there and when they don't then they realize their man is behind them for big plays. Took Wade 4 qtrs to realize that Allan Ball had been left in the toaster oven too long. I wish Schaub had the "Eye of the Tiger" like Tom, Drew,Aaron, and Peyton. I like my QB but when he comes to the huddle with that bewildered look on his face when we are down...just doesn't bode well for the future. We better clean this mess up in Tenn. before we go see Tom Terrific or it will be a slaughter. Good game Lions...Bring on the Tacks!
 5 years ago '06        #583
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 whouthinkitis said:
Lions got robbed and shot themselves in the foot all in the same game *smh* I'm done with Lions games for the year though they not going anywhere and the Texans are overrated as fu*k. I hope we draft a RB next year and get some defense against the rush.

Had to get off the ESPN board with all the Texans d!ck riding they 10-1 now but I doubt that either the Texans or Falcons will make the Super Bowl this year.
Texans overrated??? We need to check our secondary, but we beat a Lions team on national TV that needed a win. Detroit didn't want to tank the season. They still thought they had a chance. Detroit came out and played a good game with desperation and still lost. What else do you expect Houston to do? We win dirty against Chicago, we have a shootout against Jacksonville when their QB was going off, and we beat Stafford and Megatron in OT after 4 days of playing another overtime game. There are no dominant teams in the league but the difference between Houston and MOST other teams is that the Texans do not want to lose. They want to win no matter what and they are showing it.
 5 years ago '07        #584
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Schwartz is an onion and doesnt deserve to coach in the NFL anymore

All the top teams in the AFC chasing the texans all probably cringed when they seen the challenge flag thrown
 5 years ago '04        #585
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,472 | Props total: 16288 16288
Lions are just an undisciplined organization all together
 5 years ago '05        #586
txhotboy 
space
space
$5,540 | Props total: 1182 1182
we've looked like sh*t on defense the past two weeks. Wade need to get it together. Watt & GQ the only ones lookin good out there. Allen Ball sucks.... Brice McCain sucks... we need J Jo & Shaun Cody back soon. Im glad we have 10 days til our next game. Shayne Graham sucks too.. he almost cost us the game 2 weeks in a row!!! The win was ugly, but I'll take it anyway we can. Good teams find ways to win even if it isn't pretty

#Texans
 11-23-2012, 02:10 AM         #587
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bleezy said:
Offense should be straight. If our defense plays like it did against JAX... I'm gonna lose my mind.

I have a good feeling they'll bounce back, but the lack of QB pressure the last 2 weeks has been beyond frustrating.

Handle dat work sWatt...

defense looked just like the Jags game but we got that "W" SMH
 11-23-2012, 11:42 AM         #588
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still dont get what happened on that play where ol' boy was clearly down then got up and started running.
 5 years ago '05        #589
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,698 | Props total: 2335 2335
I'm gonna put it real simple...

Y'all won a game that was riddled with missed/bad calls, missed opportunities and just all around simple mistakes that shouldn't be happening.

Schwartz makes that first mistake, turned a 7 yard rush into a 81-yard score. The fact that they said it's unreviewable is pathetic and the fact that sh*t like this always happens to us is unbelievable. But besides all of that, Schwartz decides to kick a field goal on 3rd down, then our most reliable player in team history, misses it.

From a fans point of view and being at the game itself, it was just flat out disappointing.
 5 years ago '05        #590
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 b_eazy said:
I'm gonna put it real simple...

Y'all won a game that was riddled with missed/bad calls, missed opportunities and just all around simple mistakes that shouldn't be happening.

Schwartz makes that first mistake, turned a 7 yard rush into a 81-yard score. The fact that they said it's unreviewable is pathetic and the fact that sh*t like this always happens to us is unbelievable. But besides all of that, Schwartz decides to kick a field goal on 3rd down, then our most reliable player in team history, misses it.

From a fans point of view and being at the game itself, it was just flat out disappointing.
The life of a Lions fan.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #591
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,696 | Props total: 2442 2442
Fluke Season Last Yr...Back To Mediocracy

The State Of Detroit Lost !!
 5 years ago '04        #592
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,256 | Props total: 3845 3845
 Bronxbombers said:
Fluke Season Last Yr...Back To Mediocracy

The State Of Detroit Lost !!
While I agree with the spirit of this message...

The execution...

5 years ago '09        #593
sothowed 
space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
2 weeks in a row that texans played sh*tty.... oh well, they got the W!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy